Islamic dawa?

Crystal

Well why not if God is everywhere? What's the difference in teaching and the acts themselves? The acts are examples of the teachings in the real world. If Saud can change who is allowed where why should we respect a religion that has quite clearly changed since our founders time to become more evil?

Well why not if God is everywhere? What's the difference in teaching and the acts themselves? The acts are examples of the teachings in the real world. If Saud can change who is allowed where why should we respect a religion that has quite clearly changed since our founders time to become more evil?

​But still bro, we need to show respect towards other peoples feelings. How will we feel, if a non-Sikh comes to a Gurudwara and starts pointing his feet towards Satguru jee?

Why cause tensions and conflicts with our acts? There is already so much hatred and violence in the world. We need to act like a needle, not scissors.

Bhul chuk maaf

I think if you spend your whole life worrying about other people's feeling when you dont know how or why they are the way they are then you are just exposing yourself. In the world today your kind of Sikh self-policing is a hindrance not a help. To really believe your actions are the root of further hate and violence by refusing to accept others bigotry and stupidity just screams appeasement.

The other factor is that Muslims aren't going anywhere anytime soon - we have to learn to live with them, like it or lump it. 

If so many Sikh 'men' weren't as emasculated as they are we wouldn't be having half the problems we have with grooming/conversions/bullying etc. But no, everyone wants to have an easy life and make money and pose in the most petty, egocentric and childish way within the 'community'. 

Edited by dalsingh101

Guru Sahib pointed feet at their Kaaba, threw water in the opposite direction, mocked Jain sadhus in Bani and what not...

and yet all I see is Sikhs trying to be politically correct or suck upto some community (koi gorea da tatta bani firda te koi sullay bahmna da).

I think if you spend your whole life worrying about other people's feeling when you dont know how or why they are the way they are then you are just exposing yourself. In the world today your kind of Sikh self-policing is a hindrance not a help. To really believe your actions are the root of further hate and violence by refusing to accept others bigotry and stupidity just screams appeasement.

​Bigotry and stupidity also exists in our community.

Bhul chuk maaf

Guru Sahib pointed feet at their Kaaba, threw water in the opposite direction, mocked Jain sadhus in Bani and what not...

and yet all I see is Sikhs trying to be politically correct or suck upto some community (koi gorea da tatta bani firda te koi sullay bahmna da).

​Do you think, we can mimic what God did?

If not, then we should stay within our human limits and stay civilized.

Bhul chuk maaf

​But still bro, we need to show respect towards other peoples feelings. How will we feel, if a non-Sikh comes to a Gurudwara and starts pointing his feet towards Satguru jee?

​If the point was to show us a fallacy in our reverence towards Guru Granth sahib then fair enough.

I would like to add that I do not beleive in Mohammad as a prophet or holy man. I was making that statement in jest but some think I was serious. I follow Guru JI when he says "Ram RaHIm Puran Quran...".

Bhul chuk maaf

​We shouldn't lick others tattay either as you will see apne bande wishing Eid Mubarak but nothing on vaisakhi or 1984 while they die when something happens in Palestine.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Staying civilized does not mean we have to pander to them, or agree with their religion.  We don't even have to 'tolerate' it if it goes against our own principles.  The Gurus showed us that when the religious values of another group directly threaten our own, it's perfectly ok to fight them.  

I agree, we can't be pansies with this.  The issue with Islam is that Muslims believe that it's their duty to convert the entire planet (or kill those who don't convert).  That instruction is written in the Quran.  Though most do not follow it, if ISIS has shown us anything in recent times, its that there are plenty of young minds willing to adopt radicalized Islam and be obliged to 'kill the kuffars' 'sell their women into sexual slavery' etc. And ISIS controlled area is actually expanding.  These things need to be watched. 

Maybe it's my military mindset (I have 18 years in the military now) that I can't just sit by and watch this happen. 

You can choose to sit passively and hope you don't hurt their feelings, if thats the case, just as in past and to quote Mai Bhago... "you can take the bangles and cook in the kitcken" because I choose to stand up and fight if need be. 

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

​Staying civilized does not mean we have to pander to them, or agree with their religion.  We don't even have to 'tolerate' it if it goes against our own principles.  The Gurus showed us that when the religious values of another group directly threaten our own, it's perfectly ok to fight them.  

​We should also, not be promoting hate.

Bhul chuk maaf

Well, you posted from a hate promoting website, on this topic itself.

Soon, I will be exposing your source.

Bhul chuk maaf

​The site itself does not matter... the The lines from Quran quoted were real.  I don't know about the site itself... I only googled at that moment for  site that posted all the anti-female lines in one place easy to copy and paste.  No matter the agenda of the site (which I neither support or condemn) all of those line from Quran are accurate.  

I do not hate Muslims.  I have friends who are Muslim in fact.  But I do not agree with their religion, nor do I condone them trying to force it on anyone. And I cry inside when I hear of Muslim guy hitting his wife, or forcing her into extreme sexual things etc because its condoned in the Quran and seen as ok, or read stories of Muslims killing innocent Christians etc in their territory, etc.  

​The site itself does not matter... the The lines from Quran quoted were real.  I don't know about the site itself... I only googled at that moment for  site that posted all the anti-female lines in one place easy to copy and paste.  No matter the agenda of the site (which I neither support or condemn) all of those line from Quran are accurate.  

​Be more responsible in the future.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Be more responsible in the future.

Bhul chuk maaf

​I could say the same to you... lol.  The quotes I posted were accurate.  I can grab them from another site if you wish...

here you go:

Top 10 Controversial Verses in the Qur'an

From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam

As the title suggests, this page lists the top 10 most controversial verses found within the Qur'an. This page is simply an overview, it does not deal with the apologetic objections that have been brought forth in recent times by a minority number of Western apologists. Articles dealing with any such objections are linked below their corresponding verses.

10. "Beat Them"[edit]

This verse advises men to beat their wives if they don't obey them:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
120px-Hands-cut.jpg

Qur'an 5:38orders cutting of hands of a thief.

See related: Wife Beating in Islam and Beat your Wives or "Separate from Them"? (Qur'an 4:34)

9. "Cut off their hands"[edit]

This verse orders an irreversible punishment for thieves, taking away their chance to rehabilitate, improve as human beings and become a productive member of society later on. As an example, Terrence Barkley was arrested on his 16th birthday for stealing cars, but that resulted in him getting out of gangs and into college to study criminal justice at the University of Central Missouri.[1] If Terrence's hands and feet had been cut off according to Islamic laws, none of this would have been possible.

As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise."

Sura 5:33 orders the cutting off of the hands and feet of those who wage war against Allah and his Messenger.

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

See related: Amputation. For other punishments in Islam, see: Punishments

8. A man may marry four wives[edit]

This verse allows a man to marry up to four wives:

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Polygamy is highly controversial and not socially accepted in most parts of the modern world. See related: Polygamy

7. A man can marry a girl who hasn't reached puberty[edit]

This highly controversial Qur'anic verse prescribes the waiting period of a female who has not yet reached puberty thereby permitting men to have sex with girls who have not reached puberty:

"Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy."

Read the detailed analysis of this verse in our article: Pedophilia in the Qur'an

6. A man can have sex with prisoners of war[edit]

This verse allows men to have sex with women who are prisoners of war:

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

See related: Rape in Islam

120px-Ape-face.jpg

Qur'an 2:65mentions that Jews who broke the Sabbath were turned into Apes.

5. Turned into Apes[edit]

People who broke the Sabbath were turned into apes:

"And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apes—despised and hated by all. Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people."

See related: Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Islamic Silliness and Islamic Antisemitism

4. A man may marry the wife of his adopted son[edit]

Muhammad married Zaynab, the wife of his adopted son. This verse suggests that the adopter may marry the wife of his adopted son and vice-versa:

"Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way."

See related: Concerns with Islam: Adoption

150px-In_Islam_1_man_equals_2_women.jpg

2:282 and Qur'an4:11 declare that a woman is only half the worth of a man in terms of witness and inheritance.

3. A woman's witness testimony is half of that of a man's[edit]

This verse says the witness testimony of one man is equivalent to the witness testimony of two women:

"O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and be not averse to writing it (whether it is) small or large, with the time of its falling due; this is more equitable in the sight of Allah and assures greater accuracy in testimony, and the nearest (way) that you may not entertain doubts (afterwards), except when it is ready merchandise which you give and take among yourselves from hand to hand, then there is no blame on you in not writing it down; and have witnesses when you barter with one another, and let no harm be done to the scribe or to the witness; and if you do (it) then surely it will be a transgression in you, and be careful of (your duty) to Allah, Allah teaches you, and Allah knows all things."

Related to this verse is Muhammad saying that women are deficient in intelligence

2. A woman inherits half of what a man inherits[edit]

This verse says that a woman inherits half of what a man inherits:

"Allah enjoins you concerning your children: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females; then if they are more than two females, they shall have two-thirds of what the deceased has left, and if there is one, she shall have the half; and as for his parents, each of them shall have the sixth of what he has left if he has a child, but if he has no child and (only) his two parents inherit him, then his mother shall have the third; but if he has brothers, then his mother shall have the sixth after (the payment of) a bequest he may have bequeathed or a debt; your parents and your children, you know not which of them is the nearer to you in usefulness; this is an ordinance from Allah: Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise."
120px-Crusades27.jpg

Qur'an 9:29This is just one of many verses found in the Qur'an which encourages Islamic terrorism.

1. Fight non-Muslims[edit]

This widely known verse orders Muslims to fight non-Muslims simply because they do not believe in the same God that Muslims do:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

This is just one of the verses in the Qur'an which encourages Islamic terrorism. This verse, together with verse 9:5 (the "Verse of the Sword"), has abrogated 122 peaceful verses.[2] See related: Terrorism

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

​I could say the same to you... lol.  The quotes I posted were accurate.  I can grab them from another site if you wish...

here you go:

Top 10 Controversial Verses in the Qur'an

From WikiIslam, the online resource on Islam

As the title suggests, this page lists the top 10 most controversial verses found within the Qur'an. This page is simply an overview, it does not deal with the apologetic objections that have been brought forth in recent times by a minority number of Western apologists. Articles dealing with any such objections are linked below their corresponding verses.

10. "Beat Them"[edit]

This verse advises men to beat their wives if they don't obey them:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."
120px-Hands-cut.jpg

Qur'an 5:38orders cutting of hands of a thief.

See related: Wife Beating in Islam and Beat your Wives or "Separate from Them"? (Qur'an 4:34)

9. "Cut off their hands"[edit]

This verse orders an irreversible punishment for thieves, taking away their chance to rehabilitate, improve as human beings and become a productive member of society later on. As an example, Terrence Barkley was arrested on his 16th birthday for stealing cars, but that resulted in him getting out of gangs and into college to study criminal justice at the University of Central Missouri.[1] If Terrence's hands and feet had been cut off according to Islamic laws, none of this would have been possible.

As for the thief, both male and female, cut off their hands. It is the reward of their own deeds, an exemplary punishment from Allah. Allah is Mighty, Wise."

Sura 5:33 orders the cutting off of the hands and feet of those who wage war against Allah and his Messenger.

The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter;

See related: Amputation. For other punishments in Islam, see: Punishments

8. A man may marry four wives[edit]

This verse allows a man to marry up to four wives:

If ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly with the orphans, Marry women of your choice, Two or three or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one, or (a captive) that your right hands possess, that will be more suitable, to prevent you from doing injustice.

Polygamy is highly controversial and not socially accepted in most parts of the modern world. See related: Polygamy

7. A man can marry a girl who hasn't reached puberty[edit]

This highly controversial Qur'anic verse prescribes the waiting period of a female who has not yet reached puberty thereby permitting men to have sex with girls who have not reached puberty:

"Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy."

Read the detailed analysis of this verse in our article: Pedophilia in the Qur'an

6. A man can have sex with prisoners of war[edit]

This verse allows men to have sex with women who are prisoners of war:

"O Prophet! We have made lawful to thee thy wives to whom thou hast paid their dowers; and those whom thy right hand possesses out of the prisoners of war whom Allah has assigned to thee; and daughters of thy paternal uncles and aunts, and daughters of thy maternal uncles and aunts, who migrated (from Makka) with thee; and any believing woman who dedicates her soul to the Prophet if the Prophet wishes to wed her;- this only for thee, and not for the Believers (at large); We know what We have appointed for them as to their wives and the captives whom their right hands possess;- in order that there should be no difficulty for thee. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."

See related: Rape in Islam

120px-Ape-face.jpg

Qur'an 2:65mentions that Jews who broke the Sabbath were turned into Apes.

5. Turned into Apes[edit]

People who broke the Sabbath were turned into apes:

"And you know well the story of those among you who broke Sabbath. We said to them: "Be apes—despised and hated by all. Thus We made their end a warning to the people of their time and succeeding generation, and an admonition for God-fearing people."

See related: Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Islamic Silliness and Islamic Antisemitism

4. A man may marry the wife of his adopted son[edit]

Muhammad married Zaynab, the wife of his adopted son. This verse suggests that the adopter may marry the wife of his adopted son and vice-versa:

"Allah has not made for any man two hearts within him; nor has He made your wives whose backs you liken to the backs of your mothers as your mothers, nor has He made those whom you assert to be your sons your real sons; these are the words of your mouths; and Allah speaks the truth and He guides to the way."

See related: Concerns with Islam: Adoption

150px-In_Islam_1_man_equals_2_women.jpg

2:282 and Qur'an4:11 declare that a woman is only half the worth of a man in terms of witness and inheritance.

3. A woman's witness testimony is half of that of a man's[edit]

This verse says the witness testimony of one man is equivalent to the witness testimony of two women:

"O you who believe! when you deal with each other in contracting a debt for a fixed time, then write it down; and let a scribe write it down between you with fairness; and the scribe should not refuse to write as Allah has taught him, so he should write; and let him who owes the debt dictate, and he should be careful of (his duty to) Allah, his Lord, and not diminish anything from it; but if he who owes the debt is unsound in understanding, or weak, or (if) he is not able to dictate himself, let his guardian dictate with fairness; and call in to witness from among your men two witnesses; but if there are not two men, then one man and two women from among those whom you choose to be witnesses, so that if one of the two errs, the second of the two may remind the other; and the witnesses should not refuse when they are summoned; and be not averse to writing it (whether it is) small or large, with the time of its falling due; this is more equitable in the sight of Allah and assures greater accuracy in testimony, and the nearest (way) that you may not entertain doubts (afterwards), except when it is ready merchandise which you give and take among yourselves from hand to hand, then there is no blame on you in not writing it down; and have witnesses when you barter with one another, and let no harm be done to the scribe or to the witness; and if you do (it) then surely it will be a transgression in you, and be careful of (your duty) to Allah, Allah teaches you, and Allah knows all things."

Related to this verse is Muhammad saying that women are deficient in intelligence

2. A woman inherits half of what a man inherits[edit]

This verse says that a woman inherits half of what a man inherits:

"Allah enjoins you concerning your children: The male shall have the equal of the portion of two females; then if they are more than two females, they shall have two-thirds of what the deceased has left, and if there is one, she shall have the half; and as for his parents, each of them shall have the sixth of what he has left if he has a child, but if he has no child and (only) his two parents inherit him, then his mother shall have the third; but if he has brothers, then his mother shall have the sixth after (the payment of) a bequest he may have bequeathed or a debt; your parents and your children, you know not which of them is the nearer to you in usefulness; this is an ordinance from Allah: Surely Allah is Knowing, Wise."
120px-Crusades27.jpg

Qur'an 9:29This is just one of many verses found in the Qur'an which encourages Islamic terrorism.

1. Fight non-Muslims[edit]

This widely known verse orders Muslims to fight non-Muslims simply because they do not believe in the same God that Muslims do:

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection."

This is just one of the verses in the Qur'an which encourages Islamic terrorism. This verse, together with verse 9:5 (the "Verse of the Sword"), has abrogated 122 peaceful verses.[2] See related: Terrorism

Again, a hate promoting website. Check out, what the website says.

the online resource on Islam that anyone can edit.

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page

Really poor selection of websites. Stop spreading hatred, on a Sikh forum. Go somewhere else, it you want to spread hatred. There is already enough hatred and violence in the world. Be more responsible.

Bhul chuk maaf

Edited by paapiman

​We shouldn't lick others tattay either as you will see apne bande wishing Eid Mubarak but nothing on vaisakhi or 1984 while they die when something happens in Palestine.

​Flattery and Khusamad are sins in Sikhism.

But, Satguru jee also instructs us to talk positive, wherever we go.

ਜਿਥੈ ਜਾਇ ਬਹੀਐ ਭਲਾ ਕਹੀਐ ਸੁਰਤਿ ਸਬਦੁ ਲਿਖਾਈਐ

Wherever you go and sit, speak well, and write the Word of the Shabad in your consciousness.

Bhul chuk maaf

I agree, we can't be pansies with this.  The issue with Islam is that Muslims believe that it's their duty to convert the entire planet (or kill those who don't convert).  That instruction is written in the Quran.  Though most do not follow it, if ISIS has shown us anything in recent times, its that there are plenty of young minds willing to adopt radicalized Islam and be obliged to 'kill the kuffars' 'sell their women into sexual slavery' etc. And ISIS controlled area is actually expanding.  These things need to be watched. 

Maybe it's my military mindset (I have 18 years in the military now) that I can't just sit by and watch this happen. 

​Innocent Muslims are also being killed in Burma. Can you sit and watch that?

Bhul chuk maaf

It's this very stupid mentality of white people wanting to act as international heroes that directly caused the emergence, then growth and rise of certain Islamic fundo groups. White people need to do the whole world a favour and stay the f**k at home instead of causing more international havoc with their stupid foreign policies.  

And if you're so concerned about justice why don't you take a closer look at the injustices suffered by the natives in the land you call home (and straight stole off them). 

And giving out a few reservations doesn't make things okay. 

As they say in Panjabi: sweep up under your own bed before you start pointing out the dirt under someone else's.

Again, a hate promoting website. Check out, what the website says.

the online resource on Islam that anyone can edit.

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Main_Page

Really poor selection of websites. Stop spreading hatred, on a Sikh forum. Go somewhere else, it you want to spread hatred. There is already enough hatred and violence in the world. Be more responsible.

Bhul chuk maaf

​Wiki Islam is an Islam website!!! Its recognized as accurate!  And there is nothing about hatred in there... it''s just quoting the actual verses themselves!!!

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

​Innocent Muslims are also being killed in Burma. Can you sit and watch that?

Bhul chuk maaf

​No that is wrong. Anyone who is innocent being killed is wrong. 

I only meant that if Sikhs are being immediately threatened as they were in Mugal times, you cant sit back and just let it happen... or are you saying that you should?

It's this very stupid mentality of white people wanting to act as international heroes that directly caused the emergence, then growth and rise of certain Islamic fundo groups. White people need to do the whole world a favour and stay the f**k at home instead of causing more international havoc with their stupid foreign policies.  

And if you're so concerned about justice why don't you take a closer look at the injustices suffered by the natives in the land you call home (and straight stole off them). 

And giving out a few reservations doesn't make things okay. 

As they say in Panjabi: sweep up under your own bed before you start pointing out the dirt under someone else's.

​Canada does not invade any country...ever!! period!!!
 in fact we have ALWAYS been known as peace keepers.  Please don't lump us into how the world sees the USA.  We usually go after, to clean up the mess and help locals rebuild after the USA causes havoc. 

I have had MANY many collegues in the military who have gone to Afghanistan and they helped thousands of people, with supplies, toys for the kids, water, etc and the Afghan Muslims the general population loved the Canadians.  

That doesn't change that fundamentalists are becoming more common and it IS still a very real threat in the world today.  Just a few months back, we had a soldier killed on Parlaiment hill for simply standing guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier, and another run down in Quebec by a car. Both killers were radical Muslims.  Are you suggesting that we do nothing about it and just let those things happen so we don't hurt the feelings of these fundamentalist groups?

Edited by Satkirin_Kaur

Satkirin Bhenji is right at many points.Now,I can imagine how ISIS convince people to join them and keep doing their most sinful acts.NO doubt Islam is a religion of spirituality,but the fanatic root that's just spreading hatred and violence amongst people is totally ridiculous.The massacres of sikhs at the time of Guru Ji is totally unforgettable.Anyhow,that's why Guru Ji has warned us to concentrate on naam .We never know when the things get worse and we lose our precious chance.

DULABH DEH PAYI VADBHAGI

NAAM NAA JAPEY TE AATAM GHATI

(Human body is so difficult to obtain,it's only obtained by great good fortune

Those who do not meditate on true naam of lord,are murderers of soul)

So,if we do so,I mean if we murder our souls then there is no difference between us and ISIS!

Dhan Guru Nanak patsah!!