Nirvair khalsa controversy

samurai2

19 hours ago, Crystal said:

Doesn't matter amardeep. There have been many cases ofcover upsof various pacharaks.  should be on the sex offenders register 

Agree Crystal..

This was blatantly guilty as shit,  the charges were only dropped as there was not enough substantial evidence to prosecute.. but enough so to put him on bail... bail means enough evidence to investigate...th euk sytem do not think like us, they think expense v conviction probability. 

1 hour ago, samurai2 said:

This person is a sexual predator, the so called panth do not want to admit it as he generates soo much money to any gurdwara, as his basic emotional sikhi touches other g*ys.

Like I said.it's all about the business. The golak. They would never stop these abusers carry on if they didn't contribute to their pocket. As bad as sulleh. Any gurdwara who allows these pervs on stage. 

23 hours ago, Crystal said:

Like I said.it's all about the business. The golak. They would never stop these abusers carry on if they didn't contribute to their pocket. As bad as sulleh. Any gurdwara who allows these pervs on stage. 

NKJ's hype has died somewhat but still draws a crowd. But i think he will do a sukha singh and go abroad, no disrespect but Canada is a generation behind and US is doing catch up.

Again in regards to Ranjit, his core following will always be loyal. Which are in numbers.  But taksalis/nihangs/akj/clued up sikhs regard him as garfield. 

4 hours ago, samurai2 said:

NKJ's hype has died somewhat but still draws a crowd. But i think he will do a sukha singh and go abroad, no disrespect but Canada is a generation behind and US is doing catch up.

Again in regards to Ranjit, his core following will always be loyal. Which are in numbers.  But taksalis/nihangs/akj/clued up sikhs regard him as garfield. 

Us in canada do not want him. He only came to one gurdwara here in toronto but he will not be allowed back. So he is done in 🇨🇦 

12 hours ago, samurai2 said:

I would say they are two generations behind than UK.  The other big difference is that the golak is no where near to what UK sangat donates. On average, I used to see about 80% sangat or more get up to do stage charavaahs back there. Over here,, I've hardly ever seen 40-50%.  Reason why most popular pacharaks prefer doing UK, Malaysia, Singapore etc. 

BTW. I'm basing the above on Vancouver area. I've no idea if Toronto has different outcome.

4 hours ago, Lucky said:

I would say they are two generations behind than UK.  The other big difference is that the golak is no where near to what UK sangat donates. On average, I used to see about 80% sangat or more get up to do stage charavaahs back there. Over here,, I've hardly ever seen 40-50%.  Reason why most popular pacharaks prefer doing UK, Malaysia, Singapore etc. 

BTW. I'm basing the above on Vancouver area. I've no idea if Toronto has different outcome.

Yeah toronto has some same issues, if seriously if sikhs wants to make parchar as main livelihood/full time as source of income where parcharik you have to feed your family too, you better off making youtube videos popular ones-like nanak naam has done (viritual parchar model) with donate page and also write a book on spirituality make money through that via wider audience than going to gurdwara with per-determined outcome of charavahas from sangat its just not realistic, steady or sustainable. We -canadian sikhs hardly donate. 

I remember i tried so hard with malton gurdwara committe years ago to get one of parcharaik to do parchar on stage at malton,  there is so much red tape getting parcharik to do parchar in gurdwara. They won't even agree paying half of his air fare let alone full. Now things have gotten better in malton but its same problem everywhere with canadian gurdwaras

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

Does NKJ have a huge following in UK? Did the numbers decrease after Ranjit Dhadri changed his prachar?

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes veer ji he does a big following in the uk as the halls are full when he does a divan. Das has seen 2 divans of his and the first time it was full house and second time the sangat decreased by 20/25 percent compared to previously. Nkj Harinder Singh said it was short notice.