Hazur sahib Maryada

Daya Singh

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/19/2018 at 3:50 AM, Daya Singh said:

Vaheguru Jee ka khalsa vaheguru Jee kee fateh 

Hazur sahib maryada is awesome I would just like an open discussion with all the Sangat on this forum about what you think of hazur sahib maryada and. Personally I think it's brilliant and when I visited takkht sahib there is a feeling which cannot be experienced anywhere else.

Bhull chuk Muaaf jee 

Interesting. Could you please elaborate. What did you find awesome in them?

Do you think their specialities should be adopted by all other gurudwaras?

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, paapiman said:

Please listen to Baba Hari Singh Randhawewale explaining the origin of the Jhatka maryada at Sri Hazur Sahib.

Has anyone heard the name of Sarang Modi?

Gyani jee also mentions that the original version of Sri Sooraj Prakash Granth was stolen by the British.

@Soulfinder

Bhul chuk maaf

18 hours ago, MrDoaba said:

It's well known he's a bit of a vegi fascist and that he has an agenda.

Well, he is providing evidence from an historical document (reports of Sarang Modi jee).

Do Nihangs believe that Jhatka at Sri Hazir Shaib was started by Maharaaj himself?

Practicing Jhatka at Nihang Chaunees or their stopovers is different from doing it at a Takht or within Gurudwara premises, where even non-Sikhs come to pay homage.

IMHO, Daas considers those Bakre very fortunate, who get slaughtered at Sachkhand Sri Hazur Sahib. 

Bhul chuk maaf

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 8/18/2018 at 4:20 PM, Daya Singh said:

Vaheguru Jee ka khalsa vaheguru Jee kee fateh 

Hazur sahib maryada is awesome I would just like an open discussion with all the Sangat on this forum about what you think of hazur sahib maryada and. Personally I think it's brilliant and when I visited takkht sahib there is a feeling which cannot be experienced anywhere else.

Bhull chuk Muaaf jee 

What is the maryada, experience? Pls share.

The experience can be had at Harmandar Sahib tooo. 

1 hour ago, sevak said:

What is the maryada, experience? Pls share.

The experience can be had at Harmandar Sahib tooo. 

In Hazur Sahib puratan gurmaryada is followed which is very rare nowadays.

In SIkhi, there are some asthaans which are very pavitar and Harimandir Sahib is considred to be the purest and it is apaar since it is constructed by Guru Sahib himself.

Hazur Sahib is very pavittar because of its illustrious history.

Sadly, nowadays in Harimandir sahib puratan gurmaryada is not followed and sgpc published maryada is followed, even path done is adhoora. But it is still very pavittar and holy in Gursikhi because :

Tahan Baikunth jahan Keertan tera

Dithe Sabe Thaav Nahi Tudh Jeha

Harhang Nanak Kasmal Jaaye Naayein Ramdaassar

Ramdaas sarovar naate

sab utre paap kamate

Bhul Chuk maaf

Sat Kartar

On 10/21/2018 at 7:13 PM, MrDoaba said:

I haven't watched the video (yet), but I'd be sceptical to believe what he says. It's well known he's a bit of a vegi fascist and that he has an agenda.

Jhatka and some of the other controversial things, which I should add are only controversial because of some of the attitudes that crept into the panth, are pretty much accepted across the board, even by those who feel it goes against their own specific maryada. Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji themselves weren't against this even if they did promote vegetarianism. Having said that I do agree that jhatka and eating maas is only for a certain section of the panth.

Just because he doesn't agree with it doesn't make it bullshit/interpolation/manmat. Plenty of other Mahapurkhs have quoted Suraj Prakash and they haven't said anything of the sort.

Gurbar Akaal!

In Hazur Sahib, Bakra is not eaten according to what I have heard, jhatka is done for shastar tilak.

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sat Kartar

Thanks, I think I will have to plan trip to Hazur Saab. I went there as a child. Did Baba Nand Singh Ji say that a Sikh should take Amrit from there before 60 year age? Do u know Bhai Sahib Rinku Ji?

Ppl always talking contriversial things (bakra, goat). The mind is always in “right” / “wrong” judgement mode. My mind also seem this way. 

34 minutes ago, sevak said:

Thanks, I think I will have to plan trip to Hazur Saab. I went there as a child. Did Baba Nand Singh Ji say that a Sikh should take Amrit from there before 60 year age? Do u know Bhai Sahib Rinku Ji?

Ppl always talking contriversial things (bakra, goat). The mind is always in “right” / “wrong” judgement mode. My mind also seem this way. 

I have never heard that bachan of Baba Nand Singh jee, he himself dis not take amrit from there and Baba Isher Singh jee also gave amrit to many people. 

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sat Kartar

Just now, Guransh SIngh said:

I have never heard that bachan of Baba Nand Singh jee, he himself dis not take amrit from there and Baba Isher Singh jee also gave amrit to many people. 

Bhul Chuk Maaf

Sat Kartar

Okay, then it might just be another rumour on youtube. I will try to find and post that video.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 10:50 AM, Soulfinder said:

Credit goes to original uploader.

Difference in Banis read at Sri Hazur Sahib when administering Amrit

In this katha by Sant Inderjeet Singh (Raqbe wale) talks about the Difference in Banis read at Sri Hazur Sahib when administering Amrit

I'm so sorry bro. I can barely follow words like Panj Bania and Swaiye, but I can't discern the exact differences. Where did BN come in?

For the record. I don't have a problem taking Amrit as is. I think we should all remain a Paanth and not let it upset us.

But were doing our selves a disservice not being learned, and theologically the reason rss raw uses this is it's a huge glaring hole theologically they're just capitalizing on. 

We should have a very clear answer theologically regarding bn vs Guru Granth Sahib Ji and Vaaran. 

And a very clear narrative about the history of Amrit and the phases it was hampered by outside influence during. 

Which may be a little bit today. I just think we should do our best to do Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Amrit and we know the process was touched after. 

Happens to everyone once the founders are gone it's okay. 

On 6/28/2022 at 10:50 AM, Soulfinder said:

Credit goes to original uploader.

Difference in Banis read at Sri Hazur Sahib when administering Amrit

In this katha by Sant Inderjeet Singh (Raqbe wale) talks about the Difference in Banis read at Sri Hazur Sahib when administering Amrit

Can we translate this for the ignorant please? Ahem, for me.