AstraZeneca Vaccine and Blood Clots

paapiman

Take vaccine. I had 2 doses pfizer. Felt fever 2 days 2nd dose but fine afterwards. Family had covid, dad worst fever 3 weeks , but i was saved due to vaccine and guru kirpa. Not sure about astrazeneca for under 55, i would avoid that. Parents are booked for moderna vaccine. 

52 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

Take vaccine. I had 2 doses pfizer. Felt fever 2 days 2nd dose but fine afterwards. Family had covid, dad worst fever 3 weeks , but i was saved due to vaccine and guru kirpa. Not sure about astrazeneca for under 55, i would avoid that. Parents are booked for moderna vaccine. 

Haven't the vaccines come out too fast, without detailed studies on animals?

Doesn't it usually take years for a vaccine to come out?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/8/2021 at 3:44 AM, Sat1176 said:

I’ve had the first dose. Can’t say I felt great after having it. Had fever for 2 days and my arm was swollen for over a week.

I would take my chances with  vaccine over getting COVID again.

How long did your symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for you and did anything help. Waheguru

On 4/8/2021 at 7:49 AM, Ragmaala said:

How long did your family symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for them and did anything help. Waheguru

3 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

How long did your symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for you and did anything help. Waheguru

After taking the vaccine it took a couple of days to recover. I had the AstraZeneca jab and my wife had the Pfizer one. She recovered much master and was only mildly affected for a day.

3 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

After taking the vaccine it took a couple of days to recover. I had the AstraZeneca jab and my wife had the Pfizer one. She recovered much master and was only mildly affected for a day.

Waheguru Ji

How bad was going through covid, how long did it take to recover naturally or was it the vaccine.  What was the worst that happened while you were going through it and what helped.

Did it leave lasting effects on you or have recovered from everything.

Waheguru

34 minutes ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

Waheguru Ji

How bad was going through covid, how long did it take to recover naturally or was it the vaccine.  What was the worst that happened while you were going through it and what helped.

Did it leave lasting effects on you or have recovered from everything.

Waheguru

Took good couple of weeks to get over main symptoms using over the counter medicines. My cough was quite bad and the shivering.

It has left me with breathing issues and lungs don’t feel like before. Suffering from blood circulation issues with hands and feet feel like I’m holding or walking on ice. Never had these issues before. I can’t put my hands in cold water or drink cold drinks. Messed me right up.

14 hours ago, Sajjan_Thug said:

How long did your family symptoms last and how long it took to recover.  How bad did it get for them and did anything help. Waheguru

Fever lasted for 2-3 weeks, extremely tired and fatigued for one month after, doing better now. 

My other relative in India had it really bad, he was admitted, but doing fine now. 

On 4/8/2021 at 4:44 PM, paapiman said:

Haven't the vaccines come out too fast, without detailed studies on animals?

Doesn't it usually take years for a vaccine to come out?

Bhul chuk maaf

same principle as the regular winter flu vaccine. It took over a decade (10-12 years) to discover a new medicine for any disease but the scientists have used the same principle here as for other antiviral vaccines.  It is very possible that  we would need a booster jab every winter for protecting us against covid. 

I am advising everyone to have a Pfizer vaccine. 

• 2 weeks later...

Had the Pfizer jab yesterday afternoon. 

Was fatigued by the evening (but didn't get much sleep last night, so it might not just have been the jab?). My temperature rose slightly and I was slightly sweating last night (but that seems to have gone now). Site of the injection on the arm is still sore (like a dead arm you used to get when you was goofing around with your mates as a kid). 

So far I'm still standing.  

24 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Had the Pfizer jab yesterday afternoon. 

Was fatigued by the evening (but didn't get much sleep last night, so it might not just have been the jab?). My temperature rose slightly and I was slightly sweating last night (but that seems to have gone now). Site of the injection on the arm is still sore (like a dead arm you used to get when you was goofing around with your mates as a kid). 

So far I'm still standing.  

That's good bro, you took the vaccine.

Daas also took the first Pfizer jab on Sunday. There was a pleasurable pain in the arm for sometime.

Bhul chuk maaf

Update:

Rested up for the last few days. 'Resting' seems as tiring as not resting to be honest.

Will try and do some light training tonight. 

Ache at site of injection gone. Feeling slightly fatiqued, but nothing remotely like before, and possibly down to 'resting up'? 

On 5/19/2021 at 11:40 AM, paapiman said:

That's good bro, you took the vaccine.

Daas also took the first Pfizer jab on Sunday. There was a pleasurable pain in the arm for sometime.

Bhul chuk maaf

How are you feeling generally? 

They have paused the astrazeneca here in Canada. People like to have pfizer and unwillingly moderna if nothing else is available. Hopefully, we don't get more mutations. But ultimately, its a play of Nirankar Ji via Kaal. Nature has definitely benefitted. Plus it has taught that restaurants, pubs, clubs, parties and shopping are non-essential.