8 hours ago, Still nascent said:

Ji Baba ji from Prabh ka Simran kender , maand. He said to look at the nose with opening your eyes less and do Simran

Did he say at what stage one should be ready for this?

9 hours ago, Lucky said:

Did he say at what stage one should be ready for this?

Its been an year now since m in touch with him. My Amrit was off n on then. Its pretty stable by his jugti now. He made me identify the shabad. Now he suggested this n told me the technique but i couldn't get it well thus wanted inputs from Gurmukh's here. I have heard this in kathas too but this is something am kinda stuck at. 

16 hours ago, Still nascent said:

Its been an year now since m in touch with him. My Amrit was off n on then. Its pretty stable by his jugti now. He made me identify the shabad. Now he suggested this n told me the technique but i couldn't get it well thus wanted inputs from Gurmukh's here. I have heard this in kathas too but this is something am kinda stuck at. 

I see...You should be ready for it once you can listen to shabad by stopping vichaar. You can get prepped for this by doing increasing amounts of antarghat simran(silent jap) or practicing rom rom technique. 

I don't know if anyone has just got the dristee by doing the 'focus in front of eyes' technique, but I've only heard about it in the recent years. 

The dristee (correct one) should come automatically as you get adept in stilling the mann and making it sit at an asan.  That's how it came for me but at the time, but I didn't know what it was. It as only until later, that I was able to confirm that I could see the brahm and hear naam at the same time.   I mentioned 'correct one' earlier in sentence because some seekers have attempted prematurely and end up seeing entities. This can occur if naam isn't present from what I understand.    Ideally, if you have been following a certain gurmukh's instructions and confirmed the nishanees experienced, then you should really follow their technique instructions or recommendations.  Otherwise, some of us can tell the techniques that we"ve heard mentioned by gurmukhs like Bhai Simranjeet ji, Bhai Dharamjeet ji and few others.