Has anyone read about allegations on Bhai Sukha Singh UK?

14 minutes ago, sevak said:

What if you were in India and not UK?

What if next life you get such a birth?

I would absolutely join in Anand Karaj with a Sikh trying to get out of india. A Gursikh, committed to Sikhi. That's a win for the Paanth. 

What I would not do is marry a girl with no Rehit and no Sharda, who's ancestors were Sikh while she is basically not. 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

Come on. Many people from there are willing to marry a donkey just to get out.  

Sad state of affairs. Understandable. I think I'd only go to india for Dharam Yudh myself. 

With all the dudes complaining about no Anand Karaj prospects, all the Real Singhni should be swept right out. 

Don't be sleeping on it bros. 

The kicker. How you verify her Sharda?

And we need certain narratives to justify getting work visas for Apne. Like take Sikilgars for example. 

The visa office asks, why do you need Mr Singh, why cant an american blacksmith do?

Well sir we make Purtan Shastars according to the original methods of our ancestors and only these Sikilgars are trained in this art since birth. Training americans in this method would require such costs that it would simply make our business unviable. I simply must have Mr Singh and his family come work for me, my business depends on it. 

Even if we only broke even on the Shastars after paying a low wage, and they had to eat Langar we could get people out. 

With Bungas and things, if they couldn't be paid amazingly they could at least have a bunch of overhead eliminated by the Gurudwara etc. 

3 hours ago, sevak said:

What if you were in India and not UK?

What if next life you get such a birth?

Maybe, but that doesn't mean we have to hide reality. Plus, most young pendus I meet from back home are sociopaths. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...