Where is DalSingh ji?

Premi

If you look at Dal's posts from 10 years ago, he was at times talking the same trash, he was talking about a month ago. It's hard to beleive, yet true, that for all his academic prowess, research skills and general eloquence in discussing such topics, he has not moved an iota from his castiest drivel and mental block. Life is about becoming wiser and more forgiving and less intolerant as you grow older, but this dude just bucked the trend. Maybe he has not been posting here out of embarrassment.

4 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

If you look at Dal's posts from 10 years ago, he was at times talking the same trash, he was talking about a month ago. It's hard to beleive, yet true, that for all his academic prowess, research skills and general eloquence in discussing such topics, he has not moved an iota from his castiest drivel and mental block. Live is about becoming wiser and more forgiving and less intolerant as you grow older, but this dude just bucked the trend. Maybe he has not been posting here out of embarrassment.

I think it's the casteist minds he's trying to change not his own. 

On 10/16/2023 at 7:22 PM, chatanga1 said:

If you look at Dal's posts from 10 years ago, he was at times talking the same trash, he was talking about a month ago. It's hard to beleive, yet true, that for all his academic prowess, research skills and general eloquence in discussing such topics, he has not moved an iota from his castiest drivel and mental block. Live is about becoming wiser and more forgiving and less intolerant as you grow older, but this dude just bucked the trend. Maybe he has not been posting here out of embarrassment.

21 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I think the reality is more like what Chatanga says and the caste thing is dieing down gradually 

On 10/16/2023 at 11:48 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

And he couldn't find no better way of going about it? The stupid name-calling. The stupid GIFs.

And do you really think here on this forum that we are against fighting castiesm or caste domination?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...