Schizophrenia and Sikhi

7 hours ago, Jigyasu1991 said:

I took Amrit from Damdami Taksaal and they prohibited meat and eggs at all. 

same is said by Sant Maharaj Isher Singh ji. They quote is as ‘Maas Madira’ means meat and alcohol. 

Sant waryam singh ratwara sahib quoted in his book (linkand image below) that even Suleman ghost was saying “Anyone who want to meditate on God’s name shouldn’t even go close to meat. 
https://www.ratwarasahib.com/PunjabiBooks/21 Sajan Chale Pyareya.pdf

BFA779E8-6AB5-4EB0-897C-8265156B3BBF.jpeg

For being our academics they sure do come to weird conclusions. 

You're aware of where those sants...are contradicting Guru Saibhan?

Just ignore the Sant title at this point. 

12 minutes ago, Ragmaala said:

From my limited understanding so far with Guru's grace, after reading the essence is Naam. 

Recite, chant, sing, meditate Naam &  Gurbani.  Daya/Compassion comes up a lot.  Abandoning the taste of Indriyas including tongue as well. 

Guru Gobind Singh Ji talks about Alap Ahar Sulap si nindra...meaning little food & little sleep/lethargy inertia. 

Baba Deep Singh ji, first mukhi of Damdami Taksal , took amrit from Guru Gobind Singh Ji maharaj , and got blessing that his Naam Rass will never fade even if his head is cut off. He wielded khanda at age of 80 due to Naam Rass. And everyone is familiar with Sant Jarnail Singh Ji , their intense bhagti, sewa, intellect & their fearlessness. 

So Naam Rass is essential to win this battle against Mind & of Life. If your goal is Naam, and Prabhu Prapti , one can decide which food or how much sleep helps them for achieving their goal. Each to their own. 

Sukhmani Sahib mentions that one can live without food, solely on Naam and singing the praises of God. Sant Harnam Singh Ji rampur khede vale experimented with it , and lived without food for 40 days.

I think everyone should atleast complete one reading of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, reading 1-2 angs everyday, reading the various translations, along with practicing their hukam of Amritvela, Naam Chanting, control of Indriyas, Brahmacharya, Daya/Compassion, Sewa etc.  All the answers unfold themselves, and slowly no queries remain. 

Waheguru ji ! So amazing !

On 12/9/2023 at 1:37 PM, chintamatkaro said:

Eggs are the most complete nutritional source. They have the same substance as your semen and Cerebrospinalfluid. Very powerful. I eat 2 boiled eggs every morning.

Mental health problems exist but the labels and diagnoses are totally illusionary. I talk to God and I hear Him = schizo. Its a deep topic, too deep for an internet forum… my heart goes out to all suffering at the hands of ignornace. But oh well it was meant to happen. God has a cruel sense of humor.

Do you think that a lot of these mental illnesses could just be due to nutrient deficiencies?

Is Mental Illness mostly a Vitamin Deficiency? | Joe Rogan Experience - YouTube

Bhul chuk maaf

21 minutes ago, paapiman said:

But did you feel a difference (like more power, energy, better concentration, etc) when you started eating meat/fish/eggs ?

Bhul chuk maaf

If you are already spiritual eating non-veg makes you more grounded in the world. It makes you more of a householder type as Nanak would say.

if you are already a paapi type then eating veg is better. But everyone should follow their intuition and definitely not scriptures or what others say. 

you definitely gain the power of the animal you eat. Only some can handle this and still remain connected to Naam though. Use your discretion.

9 hours ago, paapiman said:

There is a connection brother between meat/alcohol and negative unseen entities like Ghosts, Jinns, etc. Please listen to the clip below.

@Soulfinder

Bhul chuk maaf

On 12/20/2023 at 2:11 AM, sarabatam said:

Going back to topic- Schizophrenia and Sikhi, IMHO it comes down to - sarab rog ka aukhad naam. Schizophrenia is complex medical/super natural problem-telepathic voices/channeling spirits-  requires medication along with elements of Naam. Naam to disconnect the voices from head - one of many meditation technique- seeing yourself as sky of awareness voices beneath (easier said than done) or concentrating on navel chakra so voices are whisper not loud- (easier said than done) does require rigorous practice. I had a long episodes with voices last year where i can hear spirits voices 2 plus months (echkhart tolle describes it channeling if youtube it). Most of spirit voices are causing conflicts within family voices, gov't, politicans, some were good were both punjabi and english. I even heard female voices- australian. In my case, Voices occur to due to premature kundalini chakra awakening, i had limited understanding of it. Now days i do chanting vahiguru mantra as much possible i just abide in the heart- spiritual heart right side of chest, by passing all the chakra system. Chakra system is quite dangerous without master. Gyani thakur singh ji was mentioning some people have gone mental. These voices must be coming from somewhere- its mixture of spiritual pyshosis plus medical.

This illness is life altering and immense suffering here is CNN anderson cooper trying the simulation, its immense suffering. Hope no one goes through it.

Those who opened up, we are on the same boat, so hang in there. This site provides good support. Hopefully, more medic professionals can post their thoughts on this. I don't advise people getting off meds to be honest. I was told straight up by sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale to take my meds when i bought up telepathy. 

I wrote more about it here:

I feel for them but I could pass that test still. I think he's hamming it up. 

On 12/20/2023 at 6:11 AM, sarabatam said:

Going back to topic- Schizophrenia and Sikhi, IMHO it comes down to - sarab rog ka aukhad naam. Schizophrenia is complex medical/super natural problem-telepathic voices/channeling spirits-  requires medication along with elements of Naam. Naam to disconnect the voices from head - one of many meditation technique- seeing yourself as sky of awareness voices beneath (easier said than done) or concentrating on navel chakra so voices are whisper not loud- (easier said than done) does require rigorous practice. I had a long episodes with voices last year where i can hear spirits voices 2 plus months (echkhart tolle describes it channeling if youtube it). Most of spirit voices are causing conflicts within family voices, gov't, politicans, some were good were both punjabi and english. I even heard female voices- australian. In my case, Voices occur to due to premature kundalini chakra awakening, i had limited understanding of it. Now days i do chanting vahiguru mantra as much possible i just abide in the heart- spiritual heart right side of chest, by passing all the chakra system. Chakra system is quite dangerous without master. Gyani thakur singh ji was mentioning some people have gone mental. These voices must be coming from somewhere- its mixture of spiritual pyshosis plus medical.

This illness is life altering and immense suffering here is CNN anderson cooper trying the simulation, its immense suffering. Hope no one goes through it.

Those who opened up, we are on the same boat, so hang in there. This site provides good support. Hopefully, more medic professionals can post their thoughts on this. I don't advise people getting off meds to be honest. I was told straight up by sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale to take my meds when i bought up telepathy. 

I wrote more about it here:

WAHEGURU JI. Love you. Thank you for playing your part in HUKAM OF SUPREME BEING NANAK/WAHEGURU.

you are loved and no matter what whoever you are .

KEEP GOING AND JAP NAAM YOU WILL BE HAPPY :)