Sikhism and aliens

Guest chamkila

Guru Nanak Dev ji proved that there are aliens races on other planets in Baghdad by taking the Peer and his son to visit the planets. They even brought Parshad back.

So Aliens do exist, Scientists are a bit slow thats all.

Guest chamkila

Guru Nanak Dev ji proved that there are aliens races on other planets in Baghdad by taking the Peer and his son to visit the planets. They even brought Parshad back.

So Aliens do exist, Scientists are a bit slow thats all.

Do you know this story in full

ohhhhhhhh i like that quote!!

yeah i think scientists say taht there are more stars than all the granuals of sand on earth! isn't a lil scary?? and if u don't believe in aliens somethin is wrong wid u cuz there is a VERY high probability taht there are b/c according to scientists we are an average star (except that we have only one star---which is a lil abnormal) otherwise we are average.. so i mean THERE MUST BE ALIENS, smarter or dumber, there is... maybe one day we will find out, and maybe we won't but there is!

--one

ps. nice posttt i loveeeeeeeeee it! :)

Guest chamkila

Sat Sri Akal:

Guru Nanak Sahib was definitely the first Sikh to travel outer space. He even beat the Russians!!!!!

http://www.sikhitothemax.com/page.asp?Sour...o=01&Line_No=36

Yes...E.T. would have made a killer Sikh with a 4 foot dumalla and a three foot Kirpan...and his neck could have held about 40 chakkars!!!

Just reading the above link, I don't understand one thing I through that the Sikh Gurus did not show Power/Magic so why did Guru Ji show he's powers

Guru Nanak Dev taking along with him the son of the pir, melted into thin air

Could some one please explain this to me.

Thanks again

Fateh

Well the way i understand it is that Guru ji's said that its wrong to impress people by doing miracles etc. To put someone on the true path by showing them a mircle isn't rong.

About the Tuk ( Line) you are refering to, again i might be wrong but i think the translation on the sikhitothemax site for this particular line is off target.

nwl lIqw bytw pIr dw AKIN mIt igAw hvweI]

naal leethaa baettaa peer dhaa akhee(n) meett giaa havaaee||

Guru Nanak Dev taking along with him the son of the pir, melted into thin air.

If you look at the translation and you will notice that there is no mention of the two words "Akhee Meet" which means

"Closing of Eyes". The way i read the sakhi was that Guru Nanak Dev ji placed his hand on the head of Peer's Son and Peer's son closed his eyes and that way they both visited other world. Their bodies never left earth though.

Sat Sri Akal:

Next two words Amardeep Singh Ji are "giaa havaaee", which mean they (Guru Nanak Sahib and Pir Sahib's son) went airborne.

I think Bachittar Natak explains this, Chamkila Sahib, in the desciption of Guru Tegh Bahadur Sahib:

(http://www.sikhs.org/transl9.htm)

To protect the holy, he offered all he had.,

And lo, he offered his head, but uttered not a sigh of regret. (13)

He suffered martyrdom for the sake of Religion.

His head he gave, but not his honour.

God’s men are, indeed ashamed to act

Like showmen and perform tricks! (14)

Having broken the (body’s) earthen pitcher

On the head of the king of Delhi,

He departed to the world of God.

The powerful do not do tricks to amuse, impress or scare. But no mention is made that the powerful never use their power.

• 12 years later...

Did not want to create a new topic so bumping this old one.

Long time ago I was hearing a recording by plaedians race or entities and they said something so interesting that gave me goosebumps back then lol.

So they were talking about how humans need to go towards love rather than hate and how whole purpose of life is be love and whatnot. Then they went well the only reason we are helping you its because we are not only helping you, we are helping ourself. In future you are us and in past we were you, so it's like I am time traveling and going to my kid self and saying, "yo, get your act together and be a good person. So if my baby self is doing all the good deeds and then I am being changed too in future. I don't know how to put in words but I hope it make sense lol. 

Aliens are different than entities in some sense I guess and I know Gurbani confirms aliens and entities too. 

The whole reason I am thinking about this stuff is because other thread got me thinking about Crop Circles and aliens. I have never heard different type of entities in SIkhi, only shaheed Singhs. But if you hear any new age or esoteric type person they bring so many entities, whether plaedians, arcturians, starseed, rainbow and many more and they keep telling how they came from different planet and point at star saying that's there house but they are here to learn and give lessons and help humanity. I have so much more to say but will shut it lol any thoughts on this stuff. 

Edit: Here's the video, I am talking about. If you were and are in new age stuff I am sure might have heard it. worth listening too whether agree with the concept or not.

Edited by GurpreetKaur

I am alien, I look like you, Observation tells me Sikhs are 200 years behind in thinking because you are  part Hindu part Sikh. You can not decide to be one or the other. I live among you. I have powers other than flying. I took over an dead infant's body. What else do want to know. Every Single Sikh is a nutcase at this point. Dreaming about a Khalsa Raj when you are not even close to being a Khalsa within yourself. When you win a war you use lose to fight so you turn the weapons on your brothers. What do you want to know from Alien who has made this primitive Planet and animals like creatures who call themselves human. You do not even know what is a human. I everything better than you. We are living near you. We could be neighbors. We will not interfere in your baseless battle just observe and you will never find us.

On November 7, 2003 at 9:02 AM, Amardeep Singh said:

Fateh

Well the way i understand it is that Guru ji's said that its wrong to impress people by doing miracles etc. To put someone on the true path by showing them a mircle isn't rong.

About the Tuk ( Line) you are refering to, again i might be wrong but i think the translation on the sikhitothemax site for this particular line is off target.

If you look at the translation and you will notice that there is no mention of the two words "Akhee Meet" which means

"Closing of Eyes". The way i read the sakhi was that Guru Nanak Dev ji placed his hand on the head of Peer's Son and Peer's son closed his eyes and that way they both visited other world. Their bodies never left earth though.

Astral Travel 

On 2/14/2016 at 0:25 AM, GurpreetKaur said:

Did not want to create a new topic so bumping this old one.

Long time ago I was hearing a recording by plaedians race or entities and they said something so interesting that gave me goosebumps back then lol.

So they were talking about how humans need to go towards love rather than hate and how whole purpose of life is be love and whatnot. Then they went well the only reason we are helping you its because we are not only helping you, we are helping ourself. In future you are us and in past we were you, so it's like I am time traveling and going to my kid self and saying, "yo, get your act together and be a good person. So if my baby self is doing all the good deeds and then I am being changed too in future. I don't know how to put in words but I hope it make sense lol. 

Aliens are different than entities in some sense I guess and I know Gurbani confirms aliens and entities too. 

The whole reason I am thinking about this stuff is because other thread got me thinking about Crop Circles and aliens. I have never heard different type of entities in SIkhi, only shaheed Singhs. But if you hear any new age or esoteric type person they bring so many entities, whether plaedians, arcturians, starseed, rainbow and many more and they keep telling how they came from different planet and point at star saying that's there house but they are here to learn and give lessons and help humanity. I have so much more to say but will shut it lol any thoughts on this stuff. 

Edit: Here's the video, I am talking about. If you were and are in new age stuff I am sure might have heard it. worth listening too whether agree with the concept or not.

Omg this post is 13 years old XD 

Warning :- sis, you are watching too much Alien shows lol lol lol

6 hours ago, Harman deep singh said:

Omg this post is 13 years old XD 

Warning :- sis, you are watching too much Alien shows lol lol lol

I used to, now focus is less on this area but I think I am getting back. I don't know there is something about aliens and entities which makes me feel alive lol

4 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

I used to, now focus is less on this area but I think I am getting back. I don't know there is something about aliens and entities which makes me feel alive lol

If u can lift your Surat somehow above  you can master astral plane travel 

Then u can see many aliens xP even super saiyans LOL

Many people have claimed to see planets (one person told that there was humanoid and robots building stuff behind moon)

(Going too far isn't recommended in astral travel)

according to Sant Isher Singh g rara sahib 

First concentrate dhyaan behind eyes and nose mokh dwaar will open (I always thought mokh dwaar is trikuti but a great disciple clarified me)

After that 

Astral plane 

Trikuti ( between eyebrows)

Dasam dwaar 

Sunn 

Sachkhand

20 hours ago, Harman deep singh said:

If u can lift your Surat somehow above  you can master astral plane travel 

Then u can see many aliens xP even super saiyans LOL

Many people have claimed to see planets (one person told that there was humanoid and robots building stuff behind moon)

(Going too far isn't recommended in astral travel)

according to Sant Isher Singh g rara sahib 

First concentrate dhyaan behind eyes and nose mokh dwaar will open (I always thought mokh dwaar is trikuti but a great disciple clarified me)

After that 

Astral plane 

Trikuti ( between eyebrows)

Dasam dwaar 

Sunn 

Sachkhand

yea, there's a dude talking about how he, Obama and many other kids went to moon with the help of jump room in their childhood and there is a life over there. Too much out there and we normal people know nothing about it.:(. I tried astral traveling, I was able to do Lucid dreaming but when my body went into sleep paralysis mode, I got excited or scared and it never happened. I don't think I am gonna try again, I almost drove myself insane by going crazy after it. Not again.