What's the biggest problem you face as a sikh?

a. Doing Nitnem consistently

b. Waking up at Amritvela

c. Lack of support from friends/family

d. Lack of sangat in your area

e. Peer pressure/teasing from non-sikhs

f. Panj Doot (kaam krodh lobh...)

g. Can't stop cutting hair

h. Lack of general interest in Sikhi

i. Can't stop eating drinking or smoking

j. Other (please specify in a post)

Please discuss :D :D

I Lack only one thing that cures all those you've listed, that is LOVE. I don't ask for him to save me from 5 theives, but instead i Ask for his Love, his love is all that i need, once i fall in love with him all that which is unneccesary will fall on its own, all the vikaars will fade away. All the Attachments/Laziness will break off. All i need is his love.

Guest -akalsharan-

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh,

Nicely put Pheena, I agree that what we predominantly need is Pyaar for Maharaj, and once that is established the rest tends to fall into place.

i lack patience. at times, i get irritated by 'som' ppl easily which kina wrecks my day, cuz it affects my mind very deeply. so i guess datz one big prob i have. um...les see...wha else..um, well somtimes i have a prob of takin care of amritvela, but dis year Godz helpin me wid dat one...although my first stated problem is wat i consider da 'biggest' compared to findn it hard to wake up at amritvela! :P:P:P:P:P:P

doing a nala.

some are so long it puts mountaineer ropes to shame. You could lasso some1 with a nala. Tie them up, trip over your own nala etc.

Worst case: some guys cuts ur nala from behind, you pull it from the front, it comes out, Uh oh…… time to hope every1 is straight.

Nala.... biggest problem.

MEGA LOL @ Mugermach's response... :LOL: :lol:

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL @ NALLA... Yea man mine sometimes get gaul gatt too...lol... struggle you know when about do kriya... :cry: :cry:

I think i be makin my own kachera's :LOL::LOL::LOL:

hey mugeramch lets open up kachera store...i can make some female design kachera's and nihang style ones too :LOL::LOL:

doing a nala.

some are so long it puts mountaineer ropes to shame. You could lasso some1 with a nala. Tie them up, trip over your own nala etc.

Worst case: some guys cuts ur nala from behind, you pull it from the front, it comes out, Uh oh…… time to hope every1 is straight.

Nala.... biggest problem.

get's a big screw driver from yah dad's garage innit' put it back in like'

:LOL:

ok, simple way of tying a nala, tho its a bit difficult to explain without doing a physical description

what u do is when the nala is NEW, u put a KNOT in it b4 hand, so its got one KNOT n is long n round, if ya gets what i mean, n then when it comes to tying it, u always have the KNOT at the front, jus loosed it, n tie it like a shoelace :D