Bachitar Natak & Mentioning Of Mohmaad(PBUH)

Guest Javanmard

Tony hp32,

Golestan only see's the murder of Muslims as being murder. For us Kafirs, murder is not even considered murder in his Momin eyes. He actually riducules us for thinking and remembering the horrors our ancestors went through. You go to white nationalist sites, you will see similar tone being expressed for the Jews who try to make them remember of the Holocaust. Now these Holocaust deniers along with their Shia allies are trying to change history which happened so recently.

Similarly, Muslims like Bahadur Ali ridicule us trying to intimidate us into staying quiet about the horrors and atrocities his co-religionists inflicted upon our ancesters. But true to salt of our Gurus, we are not going to forget. They are currently using the same stratagy with the Armenians, to keep them quite as well. We will not forget, because those who forget history end up repeating it.

Go ahead Bahadur Ali, ridicule us, intimidate us all you like. But we will not get intimidated by the likes of you. We live in free democratic countries where we are allowed to express ourselves and not some Islamic Sharia republic.

You're right there. He was so outraged about Banda Singh Bahadur dispatching some raping and pillaging Syeds of Samana who were oppressing the local Hindus and Sikhs by following the example of their ancestor Ali!

Volume 5, Book 59, Number 637:

Narrated Buraida:

The Prophet sent 'Ali to Khalid to bring the Khumus (of the booty) and I hated Ali, and 'Ali had taken a bath (after a sexual act with a slave-girl from the Khumus). I said to Khalid, "Don't you see this (i.e. Ali)?" When we reached the Prophet I mentioned that to him. He said, "O Buraida! Do you hate Ali?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do you hate him, for he deserves more than that from the Khumlus."

LOL quote all the Sunni hadiths you want tonyhp32 you're just preparing your place in hell, so go on. Blaspheme more and more and go and join Yazid & co.

In fact if you actually even knew anything about Islam you would know that even in Sunnism, to insult Imam Ali (as) or to tell lies about him is an act of blasphemy. The hadith you quoted is a nasibi one, one illustrating hatred of 'Ali (as).

All the hadith is saying is that Buraida and Khalid ibn Walid hated Imam 'Ali (as) and were ready to lie about him which of course is a sin. Tonyhp32 go on blaspheming...

Bahadur what do you consider Blasphamy? Is it only attacks on anything related to Shia's.

Bachittar Natak mentioned others also failed such as Gorakh, the devte and raksh. Is that not Blasphamy.

You saying the Sikh house should be razed and burned to the ground? is that not blasphamy.

You degrading Guru Nanak Dev Ji's position to that of an imam when bani states 'Sabh te Vadda Satgur Nanak' The Bhatts state that Guru Nanak Dev Ji are the transcendant form of the Lord. Is that not blasphamy

You picking and choosing things out of texts to support your hidden and twisted agenda such as Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Baghdad! Is thath not Blasphamy?

Sort yourself out, yo say you want to leave then just go. I expect no reply to what i have said as you do not need to reply to personal attacks.

You call yourself a scholar, What scholarly work have you released?

How long did you stay with Sant Sher Singh and learn vidiya? I know it could not have been long from the ego you have?

What did you do to get the title of Pandit, ask for it? pay for it? beg for it? as i am sure you must have requested it to inflate that ego of yours?

Im guessing you will be back on the thread soon probably with anohter username. You cant seem to stay away and you say you have had enough!

Kam 1825:

Bahadur what do you consider Blasphamy? Is it only attacks on anything related to Shia's.

Bachittar Natak mentioned others also failed such as Gorakh, the devte and raksh. Is that not Blasphamy.

You saying the Sikh house should be razed and burned to the ground? is that not blasphamy.

You degrading Guru Nanak Dev Ji's position to that of an imam when bani states 'Sabh te Vadda Satgur Nanak' The Bhatts state that Guru Nanak Dev Ji are the transcendant form of the Lord. Is that not blasphamy

You picking and choosing things out of texts to support your hidden and twisted agenda such as Guru Nanak Dev Ji in Baghdad! Is thath not Blasphamy?

Sort yourself out, yo say you want to leave then just go. I expect no reply to what i have said as you do not need to reply to personal attacks.

You call yourself a scholar, What scholarly work have you released?

How long did you stay with Sant Sher Singh and learn vidiya? I know it could not have been long from the ego you have?

What did you do to get the title of Pandit, ask for it? pay for it? beg for it? as i am sure you must have requested it to inflate that ego of yours?

Im guessing you will be back on the thread soon probably with anohter username. You cant seem to stay away and you say you have had enough!

What is it now? Personal attacks for want of real arguments?

Let's forget I am Shi'a. Let's even forget Mahâdîn. Let's take Bhagat Râmânanda (ra).

In the Adi Granth he is a bhagat but in Bachitar Natak he is said to have gone astray.

Let's take Hazrat Krishna (as).

In the Adi Granth the Bhattan de Svayye clearly say he was an avatara and that Hazrat Baba Nanak (ra) was him in a previous age. Yet in Dasam Granth Krishna (as) is copiously insulted.

In Bhai Gurdas' Varan, Mohammad (pbuh) is called yârâ, beloved of God yet in Bachitar Natak he is accused of leading humanity astray.

So who is the blasphemer and the liar?

As Shaheediyan said the bachittar natak talks about the movements. The Sikh movement and the Bairagis.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji are talking about becoming a Bairagi. In Sikhi you can live the life of a Gristee.

As i have previously staed on a different thread your interpretation of the Bhatta De Sawaiya is Viakaran and you never see the antreev. maybe that is a lack of knowledge! if you want to see what i have posted previously you can find it on the Sawaiya

Mohammed Yaara. Read any steek again your interpretation as always is in accordance to your lack of knowledge and inflated ego for your own agenda. Mohammed Yaara - this is abot the prophet and his friends Abu Bakar, Umar Uthman and Imam Ali. Pick up whichever steek you want and ill even suggest you phone Sant Sher Singh and seek some advice on the translation of Mohammed Yaara!

You can go now

Yaara -means beloved of God lol, are you for real and you claim to be a scholar.

The Hadith is a salih hadith of Bukhari, where do the Nasibi come into it. If they use this hadith to criticise Ali then that is their business. The importance of the Hadith is that it has Ali who you claim to be an Imam was raping a slave girl who had been captured as part of the booty of war. No doubt in your view coloured by your high regard of Ali you would believe that the slave girl who had just been captured would have been willing to have sex with Ali. I suppose like Mohammed he was showing her 'mercy'

Your hypocrisy as well as your fellow Shias is astounding. You go on about women being raped in Iraq by the Americans yet your own Imam raped women captured in war. At least the American prosecute their soldiers who are found guilty of such offences yet your sect allows rape of women captured in war!

As for blasphemy, thank you for your kind concern about my future wellbeing. I trust that God has given me common sense and the moral compass to know a rapist when I see/hear/read of one. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks then chances are it's a duck!

Kam1825 says: Bhai Gurdas talks about Mohammad (as) and the four khulafa

Tonyhp32 says: One of them was a rapist

Consistence at its height indeed!

Kam1825 you say Mahâdîn refers to movements but that's not what your sateeks say: they all say it was Mohammad (pbuh). Who' picking and choosing now?

Tonyhp32 is honest at least in dropping his political correctness and being consistent with his hatred of Islam. At least he's open about it (not that there is any virtue in it).

• 15 years later...
On 3/12/2008 at 2:31 PM, amardeep said:

the fact that all of the information given in the line of Muhammad are historically wrong(3-4 errors in the lines) could mean either:

-Guru Gobind Singh was ignorant of historical facts

- Guru Gobind did not write the bachitar natak

- It is not to be taken literally.

I read them as a cutting historical and apologetic comments and etirely accurate. And when you follow inter religous debates closely at a high level these are not only death blows religiously but hints historicaly. 

First there had been many Muhammads. It was a title not a name.

They were born and died in their own times. The title lasted for generations. 

In another Ang we have...

Then I created Muhammed, who was made the master of Arabia.

So this must be the last one and he is not approved. 

ਸਤਿ ਨਾਮੁ ਕਾਹੂੰ ਨ ਦ੍ਰਿੜਾਯੋ ॥੨੭॥

sat naam kaahoo(n) na dhiraRaayo ||27|

He caused all to utter his name and did not give True Name of the Lord with firmness to anyone.27

ਪਾਰਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਕਾਹੂ ਨ ਪਛਾਨਾ ॥

paarabraham kaahoo(n) na pachhaanaa ||

Everyone placed his own interest first and foremost and did not comprehend the Supreme Brahman.

ਇਮ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਇਹ ਲੋਕ ਪਠਾਯੋ ॥੨੮॥

eim keh kai ieh lok pattaayo ||28||

When I was busy in the austere devotion, the Lord called me and sent me to this world with the following words.28.

ਅਕਾਲ ਪੁਰਖ ਬਾਚ ॥

akaal purakh baach ||

The Word of the Non-Temporal Lord:

ਚੌਪਈ ॥

chauapiee ||

CHAUPAI

ਮੈ ਅਪਨਾ ਸੁਤ ਤੋਹਿ ਨਿਵਾਜਾ ॥

mai apanaa sut toh nivaajaa ||

ਪੰਥ ਪ੍ਰਚੁਰ ਕਰਬੇ ਕਹੁ ਸਾਜਾ ॥

pa(n)th prachur karabe keh saajaa ||

I have adopted you as my son and hath created you for the propagation of the path (Panth).

ਜਾਹਿ ਤਹਾ ਤੈ ਧਰਮੁ ਚਲਾਇ ॥

jaeh tahaa tai dharam chalai ||

ਕਬੁਧਿ ਕਰਨ ਤੇ ਲੋਕ ਹਟਾਇ ॥੨੯॥

kabudh karan te lok haTai ||29||

“You go therefore for the spread of Dharma (righteousness) and cause people to retrace their steps from evil actions”.29.

Sounds like mahdeen got hijacked and went rogue and needs checking to me. 

Oh what does this literally mean and what are the roots of yaaraa?

ਕੇਤੇ ਬੇਦਿ ਬਿਆਸ ਕਰਿ ਕਈ ਕਤੇਬ ਮੁਹੰਮਦ ਯਾਰਾ।

kete bedh biaas kar kiee kateb muha(n)madh yaaraa|

He has created many a dear personality such as Vedavyas and Muhammad dear to the Vedas and the Katebas respectively.

Bhai Gurdaas Ji in No Raag - 1

• 6 months later...

Just replying to the much earlier comments, castration was practiced to become eunuchs for kings in those days. Probably, some slaves practiced this for the prophet. did they do any of this to captured kings?

Ling katwa can still be used as slang for circumcision, so we can't argue too much against it not being circumcision! 

7 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

Just replying to the much earlier comments, castration was practiced to become eunuchs for kings in those days. Probably, some slaves practiced this for the prophet. did they do any of this to captured kings?

Ling katwa can still be used as slang for circumcision, so we can't argue too much against it not being circumcision! 

It's circumcision bro. He was copying jews. 

Who ever thought it was cutting the whole thing?