Interesting potrait of satguroo gobind singh ji maharaj.

SAadmin

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

guys its a typical old rajput style image i.e. simple figure. that face could be anyone- i mean its such a simple form. probably all we can get from that is that he was brown and had a broad stright nose.

we're not talking leonardo di vinch type attention to detail.

p.s. sobha singh portraits belong in the bin. why dont sikh fanatics do somethign useful for once and go on a tirade against those?

• 2 weeks later...

guys its a typical old rajput style image i.e. simple figure. that face could be anyone- i mean its such a simple form. probably all we can get from that is that he was brown and had a broad stright nose.

we're not talking leonardo di vinch type attention to detail.

p.s. sobha singh portraits belong in the bin. why dont sikh fanatics do somethign useful for once and go on a tirade against those?

where are you viewing the pic from?

why dont sikh fanatics do somethign useful for once and go on a tirade against those?

Maybe because we are not living in a state ruled by the Taliban. Art should be appreciated, not destroyed. I don't that Sikh related art has to be of Indo-Persian type to be appreciated. Personally I like Indo Persian style art, it is a lost art amongst the Sikhs. During olden times before the Karseva Babas/Sants began white washing the Gurdwaras, many of these historical Gurdwaras were decorated with Indo Persian art both in the interior and exterior of the Gurdwara. I hope it is revived soon.

• 2 weeks later...