Air India Bombing Verdict

What happens now? Is it all over, or will the prosecuters take it to a higher court? Was this trial in the highest Canadian court?

i'm not certain, but i believe they cannot be tried again unless other evidence emerges.

if they had been found guilty, they would have the opportunity to appeal to a higher court.

i'm not sure whether they were guilty or not... to be honest, i haven't paid much attention to the case.

what are everyone elses opinions? guilty or not guilty?

I was just searching my computer archives.. i just found- full e-book soft target..

Please download it from this below link.. right click and save target as :

http://www.khalis.net/SikhAwareness/Text/S...get%20ebook.pdf

It's a excellent source which strips indian gov't progaganda against this terrorist act (air india bombing)... please spread this e-book on all other forums, to your freinds, family, relatives.. but most importanly - Media (cbc, ctv, global etc)...it's sad this book which is written by non-sikh got easily ignored today.

persoanlly i think they are not guilty and justice was seen to. Perhaps now the RCMP will investigate the real perpetrators of this crime, the indian intelligence services.

Would also like to raise a quick point about how the trial has been portrayed in the british media. rather than concentrating on the fact that 2 sikhs have been found not guilty most articles carp on about how justice has been denied to the victims. what does this mean? to me it implies that guilty people have been allowed to walk free. i think the media rather than saying how the lives of 2 innocent people have been destroyed are still just trying to spread the myth of mass sikh terror (well the guardian newspaper neway).

thanks n30 for the eBook

i ain't taking no sides. sikhs have doen bombiong and shooting in the past 30 yeasr.

y is it these sikhs always blame it on the india governemnt for everything. ok i understand that the government may be doing abit of dirty work but so do the sikhs. so yet again i ask y do sikhs blame the indian government on everything.

simplest thing like that imggration thing on that thread. thats all true. but rather than admit it and most of the ppl know its teh truth cus its been happeing throughout the wrold to get ppl punjabis over to every country.

what do the jats do blame the india government hahah just to get a few $$$.

the excuses r just getting to old now. i don't think non sikhs believe them no more. well for the last 5 years ahyways.

NO NO NO i ain't taking sides so don't even try to drive by on me. lol

was this the bombing that took place over ireland? if it was that one then the indian government were responsiblem, i remember this a few years back... i'll get some proof/info on my thoughts.

doaba, the government did practice lots of dirty tactics like dressing up as singhs/karkoos and commiting crimes etc, murders and bombings in panjab for years.

i ain't taking no sides. sikhs have doen bombiong and shooting in the past 30 yeasr.

y is it these sikhs always blame it on the india governemnt for everything. ok i understand that the government may be doing abit of dirty work but so do the sikhs. so yet again i ask y do sikhs blame the indian government on everything.

the excuses r just getting to old now. i don't think non sikhs believe them no more. well for the last 5 years ahyways.

NO NO NO i ain't taking sides so don't even try to drive by on me. lol

of course ur not taking sides. come on doaba wake up and smell the coffee. reading your post you ask why do 'these sikhs' blame the indian govt. well perhaps it is because the indian govt were responsible. read some research which was compiled in the book 'soft target'. it seems more than a coincidence that the indian mission to canada just happened to cancel all there seats on that flight. also strange how the inidan embassy had more information on the flight than the crash investigators. of course it could be pure coincidence but i tend to think not.

also when u say 'these sikhs' what do you mean? do u mean khalistanis, a section of them or some other group. please clarify.

Guys, if you serious about saving image of sikhs in canada..please send this site as much people you can...!

lets show the media ... power of the internet ... if it takes half an hour to spread news paper to one street then it should take half an hour to spread this news around to thousands of people across the north american region...let's beat biased media to it..!

get ready guys... lets do this seva for sake of sikh image.. last thing anyone wants to see these racist media causing an chain reaction random racist attacks on sikhs.

Also last but not least to download SOFT TARGET BOOK:

Right click and save target link below:

http://www.airindiabombing.com/softtarget.pdf