Introducing ourselves...

SAadmin

• 4 weeks later...

WJKK WJKF to all.

Respected all viewers.

this is chhinderpal singh from punjab moga. deeply mesmrised by Gurbani keertan in Nirdhaarat raags (Gurmat Sangeet) also practising Keertan. trying to know about more & more about our great Gurujis from History. also interest in Ayurveda & herbal secrets & remedies with them. from family tree of Bhai Lalo Ji. Pay respect to all who are at their work in serving Sikhi, Gursikhi with their own ways by the blessings of our Honourable Guruji. WJKK WJKF. n.b. recently joined.

• 3 weeks later...

i stumbled upon this site and am glad i did. i am happy to see that bhorasahib has a website - actually amazed that they do. my mommy ji is sure going to be happy about that.

happy vaisakhi all!

after visiting the bhorasahib website i noticed a link to rara sahib - good stuff! i haven't been there but that is the gurduwara my mom used to go to since she was a kid and sant isher singh ji was there then. i miss sant baba mihan singh ji from nanaksar in richmond, bc - playing the tulliahn when the baba ji was doing kirtan was soo fun when i was a kid.

• 1 month later...

Salaams and Sat Sri Akal.

A bit about me:

Im 31 and I live in Ottawa, Canada. I was born and raised in Southall in England and also lived in Wolverhampton for 4 years and Jallandher for 8 months. Moved to Canada when I was 15.

My real name is Bharat but most people call me Baz which is a nickname I got in England. Im a muslim convert (since I was 20).

I have a 2 year old daughter I named Simran. Got a lovely missus.

I'm a graphic designer but I also work for the local zoo in my spare time. I love working with exotic animals and helping out with exciting conservation efforts. Here are 2 links to articles I wrote with some photos from my last 2 animal adventures:

http://www.brownvado.com/baz_india.htm

http://www.brownvado.com/bazkomodo.htm

hello, another newbie here, amrit from hayes, middx, uk :D

aie aie ...welcome ji to the site... i hope you like the stay here.. if you like the site.. please spread the words..any questions on social, sikh, spirituality, meditation, dogs, cats, leopard, mugermach, scorpio.. you just ask ..you phikkar not .. it be answered here !!!!!!! :D:LOL: