MASTER TARA SINGH MADE A BIG MISTAKE

Why is it that whenever i read things about master tara singh they are always positive??he made a big mistake by not asking for khalistan and our whole community have had to pay for it

i do admit thought that he couldn't have forseen what would happen during and after the partition of india

his daughter the founder of the magazine sant sipahi didn't know the meaning of the word sant sipahi--she kept slagging off sant jarnail singh who revived sikhi. she published so much anti sikh propaganda in her magazine. the magazine now aknowledges that jarnail singh was a sant sipahi

she was killed by shaheed gurmeet singh machaki

Baba Nand Singh ji sent a singh to go to Tara Singh and tell him to take whatever land the britishers will give for the sikhs . but in his ahankar he didn't listen and said that " anpad saadhan noo syaasat baare ki pata "( what do illiterate saints know abbout politics ?) the singh came back and narrated the whole story to baba ji . Baba ji took a sigh and said " acha inhaa di marzi kise wele is waqt noo pashtaunge " ( alright ! its their choice sometime they will repent for this ) and we all know what happened in 1984 .

to kill a woman is to be thrown out of the panth.. kuri mar and nari maar are not allowed under any circumstances unless she has taken the roop of a kasi fauj and you are fighting in battle in which case its no longer nari or kuri maar its kasi maar which aint banned.

Master Tara Singh may have made a mistake but through out history many mistakes have been made by many people and groups cant pin all the crap from 84 on Tara Singh. but like u said you admit that he couldnt have forseen anything.

Dynamic Singh, let's leave the subject of Kasi Fauj out of this for a moment, the 6 rehitnamas are pretty clear on their stance concerning women, even the Bhai Chaupa Singh Rehitnama which frequently gets a bashing for being 'sexist' and a 'bahman conspiracy' and him being "only Sikh in name" by today's die-hard rehitvaan Singhs, clearly states that "Weapons must never used against a Woman".

I would like to understand a little more about Suman's Chacha Jee killing (potentially murdering) Master Tara Singh's daughter, however to ensure we all have a full appreciation of these actions before taking this discussion further - Suman Jee, if you will please...

NEO... thats amazing what you just quoted... But, I'm not sure if it's the truth... so please shed some light... If Babaji said something, it'd definitely happen sooner or later... BUT... I also 'heard' that everything in Anand Chamaktar should not be taken literally... since there are a lot of inaccuracies etc...

Anyway... Tara Singh should've never put our Kaums destiny in the hands of a hindu... damn!

Malwe Da Sher (Which pind you from yaarah?)...

Anyway... he can be blamed... Rabh cannot be blamed if you fail a test at school or if you are outsmarted by a bunch of con-men... yadidimean?

PS: I thought I was the only SHER in MALWA... haha, I'm from Jagroan, and my pind is originally Kamalpur...

Holla back... let me know where ur from!

Karmjeet... there is no OFFICIAL "biography" of Vade Babaji or Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj...

Anand Sarovar's the closest thing to being correct, because every single word has been verified... and for those which remain 'speculation/uncertain,' it has clearly been stated...

But... like I said... theres a four year difference... which doesn't seem correct...

PS: Where can I buy Anand Chamatkar from?

Get at me...

PS: I'm off to NANAKSAR next week... WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Lucky me... haha, I'll be sure to take 100s of pictures...!!!

My pindh is hissowal, off raikot road (mulanpur-sadar). mulanpur iis about half way point from jagroan - ludhiana. mums pindh in cheemna, 5 mins from jagroan so im usually kickin about in jagroan for a bit when i go panjab. its all about bubbo's underwear shop yar in jagroan. people from all over the world get their underwear made from that guys shop, or is it bobby underwear lol? summin pendho like that anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Moderator Note: Gursikho please take personal conversation to messenger or PM. Please review rule #4. Rules reminder @ http://www.sikhawareness.com/sikhawareness...opic.php?t=6764

Karmjeet... there is no OFFICIAL "biography" of Vade Babaji or Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj...

Anand Sarovar's the closest thing to being correct, because every single word has been verified... and for those which remain 'speculation/uncertain,' it has clearly been stated...

But... like I said... theres a four year difference... which doesn't seem correct...

PS: Where can I buy Anand Chamatkar from?

Get at me...

PS: I'm off to NANAKSAR next week... WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Lucky me... haha, I'll be sure to take 100s of pictures...!!!

don't read anand sarovar , it has lot of wrong things against the maryada of baba ji .

even baba ishar singh ji got copies of anand sarovaaar burnt

don't read anand sarovar , it has lot of wrong things against the maryada of baba ji .

even baba ishar singh ji got copies of anand sarovaaar burnt

KARMJEET... what the hell are you saying???

This is the most idiotic thing i've ever heard in my life...

You're going around stating this and that about Nanaksar when this POST proves half the stuff you say is personal belief and not based on fact...

MY GRANDFATHER was a devotee of Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj, and by GODS GRACE his name is synonymous with the word NANAKSAR across the world... BHAGWAN DAS was a sevik of Both BABAJI's... BHAGAT SINGH (who translated ANAND SOROVER life was SAVED by Baba Isher Singh Ji).. and to further illustrate your blasphemous words... I'm pretty CERTAIN that ANAND SAROVER was written after Baba Isher Singh Ji Maharaj physically left this world '63...

Please, if you have any more INSANE assumptions, just PM me... it hurts me more than anything when I hear people running their mouths about something which is very very very dear to me!

And please ANSWER my question about HOW there is a four YEAR time difference, thus making it very very very very unlikely...

Shiiiiiit...