videos

Kam1825

anyone know where i can post 5 videos each an hour long. all 5 are debates about various issues on sikhism. the first 2 are of the discussion between baba nihal singh ji harian vela walae, baba hari singh ji randhawe walae and kala afgana.

the last 3 are issues on sikhi being debated by baba hari singh ji randhawe walae and supporters of kala afgana

if anyone can suggest somewhere please let me know. these videos were given to me by baba hari singh ji randhawe walae and asked that they be put on the net

here are two of the first two videos into the talks on sikhi issues with kala afgana and the sants arguing against his ideas.

The videos show Sant Hari Singh Ji Randhawae Walae and Sant Nihal Singh Ji Harian Vela Walae argueing on points of Sikhism with Kala Afgana and his son. Please enjoy the videos and share your views on the topics discussed

Video 01

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...61&hl=en-GB

Video 02

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...76&hl=en-GB

After watching the video the question that strikes me is....why do people consider kala afghana a vidhvaan?

He isn't able to answer any questions, nor is he able to make any real arguements.

This debate didnt really address any important issues either. They start talking about dasam granth, but I didn't really see much of a conclusion other then 'take it up with SGPC'.

The questions pertaining to the garbage Kala Afghana writes in his book weren't even brought up.

Last two videos are up.Unfortunately the first 20 minutes of the second video are not up. will try to do it again. That is the lot then enjoy

Gurmat Ansar Maas Nirnay Part 02

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...59&hl=en-GB

Gurmat Ansar Maas Nirnay Part 03

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...71&hl=en-GB

These are very interesting videos, it touches on controversial issues that has causes many doubts within panth and also new sikh youth generation - sri dasam granth, meat debate, usage of word - "sant" when describing gursikhs other than guru sahiban , existence of bhai bhalla, women doing seva in panj pyares.

true, but the fact that pannu is a horrible host really took away from the debate. He was too biased towards baba hari singh. Baba Hari Singh would have won the debate either way, but pannu really took away from it's credibility by barely letting the missionary/afghana people talk.

I'm glad they brought up these topics tho, especially the bhai bala one. This particular topic needs to be given more attention, before it's too late and people start forgetting about our history and the historical context of many shabads.

yes i fully agree with you there. Pannu defaniately seem bit biased towards afghana supporters, didnt let them even speak. He should left his personal vedentta off the show just treated both parties with respect, gave both parties to speak equally.

Lets be honest, no one really cares what afghana supporters think or like their propaganda but in a debate especially if you are median(host), its best to leave all that personal vedentta aside and give both parties equal opportunities to speak up and be fully unbiased towards both parties.

Another question, videos with pannu as a median host looks very recent, i wonder when these videos were aired?

These videos are from this year. Kala Afgana and Co challenged Sant Hari Singh Ji. They are planning to do it again this year when baba ji go to Malton Gurdwara. Baba Ji are ready for it again. They say this is the real RSS as they really do want to hurt Sikhi so they will oppose all who degrade Sikhi.

Didn't know Kala was the real RSS! I thought it was the Namdharis! :LOL:

I actually had the opportunity to see the entire videos. Always been interested of what this Kala guy has to say that makes non-Namdharis so pissed but could never make myself read any of his websites or book.

As far as I have seen, his views are the exact same as what most Tat-Khalsa Singh Sabhia (N30Singh feel free to throw in 'khalistani, sharia panthi' and all the other wonderful names here) people I come across. They all, or atleast 99% of them eat meat, none of them have received Amrit and none of them believe in the entire Dasam Granth Sahib. All of them believe the Adi Granth is Supreme and all other Granths including Dasam Granth is lower and are not Gurbani.

So my point is from what I've come across, and maybe it's just my badluck, more people (mostly the non-vegetarians and they certainly make up a larger population as far as I've seen) are with the same exact mindset of Kala than the others. Are they considered 'enemies of the Panth'? If not then why are people blaming this poor man who claims in the video to have Sharda in nothing else but the Guru Granth Sahib? Because he has published a book? If that's the reason then that's really weak.

This is an honest question, not a joke like most of my other posts recently.

-Fateh Singh

Kala afghana is an assole in my opinion. His views are not Tat Khalsa views. Kala afghana's views are a separate category itself. I believe in the Singh Sabha, and I strongly oppose Kala Afghana and his Kalay dil dhay chele.

These guys only understand one language, and that is the language of the Chithars.