Who do u Suggest for Jathedar of Akal Takhat Sahib/SGPC?

source: taken from ss forum

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

If in this day and age where there is alot of turmoil within the Panth a Sarbat Khalsa was called at Sri Akal Takhat Sahib and the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib was to be selected by the Sikh Panth who would you propose? Also if at the same time the Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee President were to be selected by the Panth who would you propose?

1) Who do you propose for Jathedar of Sri Akal Takhat Sahib?

2) Who do you propose for President of Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee?

Please be sensible.

Waheguru if these two were the right Panthic people and worked together, it would blow a new life into the Sikh Nation.

Please only give sensible answers!

Another choice. Personal one

Tirath Singh Nirmala.

That soul is something special. Talking to Tirath makes you realise that he has seen Sikhi and religion as a priceless gem and has acquired the knowledge of its value while i sit and look at the faith as if it was a piece of coal.

I'd put Tirath foreward to be the Jathedar without fail

please let us know more about them?[/quo

Kahebe Ko Shoba Nahin dekhe Hi Parwaan.

If the sangat gets a chance to visit hazoor sahib, then it would be very likely you would be visiting mata sahib dewa's gurudwara which is like 12 kms from hazoor sahib. Please meet Baba Prem Singh and you'll know for yourself. Kahebe Ko Shoba Nahin dekhe Hi Parwaan.

Bhul chuk ki maafi.

Let's be realistic here, I'm sure that all the Nihangs and even the Nirmala mentioned here would make great Jathedars, but the Panth would never tolerate a Nihang or a Nirmala in such a position. Whether this is a good thing or not we can debate until the cows come home but none of them would be allowed by the Sikh masses to take charge. Baba Hari Singh Randhawawale would make a great Jathedar but unfortunately I have the feeling that if he is offered it then he would refuse. Unless the truely religious take charge and sweep away the filth that Badal has brought into the SGPC and Akal Takht then I fear we are in for more of the same.

I agree sgpc should be abolished, and panthic matters/gurmatta/decisions/maryada tweaking/reforming/control over abroad gurdwaras protocols all that should be maintained/authorised by only jathedars of five takth sahiban we have in the panth. Its safe to give five jathedars of five tatkahs control over panthic decisions instead of giving one jathedar of any takth..right off the bat it will cut down decisions taken by haste and pressure and also it will cut down lot of curroption/scams/frauds/biased/sexist/racist approach in the panth.

I asked my mate what I'd have to do to run for President of SGPC. He said I have to:

1. Line my pockets with money from the golak every chance I get

2. Buy votes with alcohol, drugs and more alcohol

3. Kill my daughter

I can do 1 and 2, but not 3... do you think they'll still let me run?

Oh, and definitely Tirath for Jathedar!!

“He who controls others may be powerful, but he who has mastered himself is mightier stillâ€