Nihang Phoola set on fire inside Central Jail

check out the pictures (WARNING - he's quite cooked)

http://panthic.org/articles/2008/08/28/nih...e-central-jail/

Amritsar Sahib (KP) – Ajit Phoola, the notorious pseudo-Nihang, who is responsible for number of rapes and other crimes, was set on fire by two other prisoners inside the Central Jail here. Navtej Singh and Harchand Singh of Amritsar Sahib and Gurdaspur district respectively have been named responsible for the incident.

According to local police officials, the incident took place after Phoola had an argument with both Navtej Singh and Harchand Singh. The row became violent when Phoola was set on fire. As a consequence he suffered over seventy percent burns and was immediately admitted to the local Civil hospital where he is receiving treatment.

No information is yet available on how the actual misshapen came to be and what kind of materials were used inside the jail. Phoola’s role in several anti-Panthic operations have been apparent for long but support of Centre Government has always resuscitated him from backlash of the Sikh Community.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the English Legal System there is a saying: JUSTICE DELAYED IS JUSTICE DENIED!

His alledged crimes and antics have been known for many years yet he has been immune from any actions from the so called 'Panth' or the Indian Judiciary. All the while Singhs wave placards and shout slogans on the streets against some movie that that apparently "hurts our sentiments", even before it has been shown!

Priorites are misplaced, for sure!

Who cares if someone rapes or murders, so long as they are in Sikhi saroop, eh?

Sikhs smack of the Islamic situation where brothers can do whatever they want as long as they are percieved as good muslims, without anyone questioning them, ie Idi Amin.

Who cares if someone rapes or murders, so long as they are in Sikhi saroop, eh?

Sikhs smack of the Islamic situation where brothers can do whatever they want as long as they are percieved as good muslims, without anyone questioning them, ie Idi Amin.

The only reason he was in jail is because of the efforts of Singhs who tried to bring him to justice. Find out more before making ignorant comments.

The only reason he was in jail is because of the efforts of Singhs who tried to bring him to justice. Find out more before making ignorant comments.

That's true. For those who actually do follow the phoola case know that the only reason he's in jail is because of the efforts of Gursikhs who wanted to get him legally, otherwise the law and government had no problem with this man being free. He's probably in hell getting tortured by Jamdoots right now while on his way to Dharm Rai.

Who did he rape, and whats the proof of him being this villain? i've never heard of him, thats why im asking.. did he rape them out of lust, or was it to revenge something

wt difference is it if you rape out of lust or revenge ? rape is rape

he deserved more torture and bezati , he died easily still

Poola had full government and police support. Besides having police support, he had atleast 40 fully armed men with him at all times.

But still considering that he lived in Punjab, where millions of Sikhs live he still survived. During Puraatan times, one or two Sikhs were enough to kill men more dangerous than Poolah. Sikhs of today no longer have the kind of mindset they once had.

Even most of our Panthic leaders who did so much against Sacha Souda, but even they were unable lift a finger against Poola. I doubt that Poolah and his gang would have been able to stop 5 die hard fully armed Singhs if they ever decided to punish Poolah. But out of a population of 25 million Sikhs we could not produce even 5 such Singhs who would have taken it upon themselves to punish Poolah. Unfortunately Sikhs are not made of the same metal they once were. We are no longer fearless as our ancestors were.

Unfortunately there is a lot of truth in what you say Mithar.

Yes jsingh96, it would have been an extremely difficult job, in fact the hardest - as it would have been jaan ki baazi louni, but then again, Sri Dashmesh Pita created Singhs and Khalsa Panth for these exact most difficult tasks......

In any case, not all is lost - my parnaam goes to those anmol Singhs who finally disposed of this monster.

Poola had full government and police support. Besides having police support, he had atleast 40 fully armed men with him at all times.

But still considering that he lived in Punjab, where millions of Sikhs live he still survived. During Puraatan times, one or two Sikhs were enough to kill men more dangerous than Poolah. Sikhs of today no longer have the kind of mindset they once had.

Even most of our Panthic leaders who did so much against Sacha Souda, but even they were unable lift a finger against Poola. I doubt that Poolah and his gang would have been able to stop 5 die hard fully armed Singhs if they ever decided to punish Poolah. But out of a population of 25 million Sikhs we could not produce even 5 such Singhs who would have taken it upon themselves to punish Poolah. Unfortunately Sikhs are not made of the same metal they once were. We are no longer fearless as our ancestors were.

Many sikhs still have a great - fearless mindset. Perhaps more importantly sikhs didnt advance technologically - I notice they are still over-obsessed with the weapons of 400 years ago . In this day and age, its quite hard to physically fight an enemy without having a country / state support (without which it is almost impossible to buy advanced weapons of choice).

Many sikhs still have a great - fearless mindset. Perhaps more importantly sikhs didnt advance technologically - I notice they are still over-obsessed with the weapons of 400 years ago . In this day and age, its quite hard to physically fight an enemy without having a country / state support (without which it is almost impossible to buy advanced weapons of choice).

You are right rindinding Jee about Sikhs not advancing technologically. I feel that the main reason why Sikhs have not been able to advance onto contemporary weapons is because of India's strict and outdated gun control laws dating from the colonial era.

Before the British conquered Punjab, the Sikhs were always an armed people. Every Sikh male was a soldier/warrior. They had to be since they were the smallest minority in Punjab itself no more than 15% of the population, and that's not even including the population of Kashmir and NW frontier which would just push the Sikh population percentage even lower in the over all demographics.

The British unarmed the Sikhs, and it has been the case ever since. If all Sikh men were armed as our ancestors were, then I doubt the Muslims would have been able to take half of Punjab from us in 1947 and I also doubt the Sikhs would have been victimised as they were during the 84 riots by congressi badmash gunday.

In India, when a person wants to get a gun license it's next to impossible unless you can bribe or have connection with someone influancial. I'm not a Khalistani, but I feel that Amritdhari Sikhs are meant to be armed in India, and they should always strive to aquire a gun(legally). But having a gun does not mean we should forget our Puraatan Shastars. They should also be practiced.