Katha of Akaal Ustat?

Matheen

Gurfateh,

unfortunately their is no Katha as far as i am aware of the Akaal Ustat. Sant Sukhchen Singh Dharampur Walae completed it this year in Leicester as a tribute to Baba Santa Singh Ji when they passed away however i had a bunch of DVD's go missing whilst i was at the library. Due to this i am going to attempt to record it again next year along with the Gurbilas Katha

Gurfateh,

unfortunately their is no Katha as far as i am aware of the Akaal Ustat. Sant Sukhchen Singh Dharampur Walae completed it this year in Leicester as a tribute to Baba Santa Singh Ji when they passed away however i had a bunch of DVD's go missing whilst i was at the library. Due to this i am going to attempt to record it again next year along with the Gurbilas Katha

I have been told that full katha of dasam granth (minus charitars and hikayatan) by sant jarnail singh and baba gurbachan singh are at metha, if they are ever to be converted and released is another question.

The sppols are in such a bad state that the audiable katha is already available. The Dasam Granth Katha was destroyed by the polic in 1984 at Mehta which was recorded by Sant Giani Gurbachan Singh Ji

why do the best things all have to get destroyed ? just like the vast amount of literature written by Baapu ji never really reached us , and the ones that we have are full of controversies

why do the best things all have to get destroyed ? just like the vast amount of literature written by Baapu ji never really reached us , and the ones that I have are full of controversies

That's so true. But i think that ultimately in the future we will get back those lost scriptures of Dasam Patshah. Who knows, maybe it they still remain undiscovered. Just as Sri Sarbloh Granth came to Punjab at a later date maybe other undiscovered Dasam Bani might come to the Panth.