Sikh Art Work

Nanakidarkangel

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man, it is no secret you don't like Bhagat Singh and chased him all around SPN and other forums.

Bhaghat Singh,

Keep up the good work. If anyone has studied Sikh Art, and I can recommend a good few books, you will note how much Sikh art has changed.

I mean, I saw an illustration of Guru Gobind Singh wearing a Patiala style pugh? If anyone knows about pughs they will know that probably never even existed around that time, but in the artisits mind, that is how he saw Guruji........and that is fine. Everyone image of the Guru's is different.

Views like Gurbani is maya and Amrit Sanskar is a ritual and just like magic is what Bhagat Singh spreads on SPN. Don't like his views, they are anti-gurmat, a person can change.

Seeing Bhagat Singh track record he is only out to make money and we have the creator of SPN saying the similar to what I have just stated. Not just me who has noticed this. Also we have Bhagat Singh ji just claiming on this site that Baba Deep Singh ji's martydom was just made up and he wants to add to the fantasy of SIkh sakhis.

I like the way you justify another's actions, by this we can see you do the same when it comes to your actions. I hate saying this line over and over, but it says so much in so little. Here it is again, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

Views like Gurbani is maya and Amrit Sanskar is a ritual and just like magic is what Bhagat Singh spreads on SPN. Don't like his views, they are anti-gurmat, a person can change.

Seeing Bhagat Singh track record he is only out to make money and we have the creator of SPN saying the similar to what I have just stated. Not just me who has noticed this. Also we have Bhagat Singh ji just claiming on this site that Baba Deep Singh ji's martydom was just made up and he wants to add to the fantasy of SIkh sakhis.

I like the way you justify another's actions, by this we can see you do the same when it comes to your actions. I hate saying this line over and over, but it says so much in so little. Here it is again, TWO WRONGS DON'T MAKE A RIGHT

That is his view. What makes YOU right and HIM wrong?

Because he disgrees with you?

You really are some piece of work, with you venomous hate filled attacks. Do you write for Panthic weekly? :LOL:

Malwe versus Bhagat!

Round 3!

Ding Ding!!!

Come on guys, be nice!

Bhagat Singh, you've lost the plot. I believe you mean well but remember that God speaks through Sangat - so many have pointed out where you're going wrong and setting dangerous precedent yet you continue.

Malwe Da Sher is right - read the books he's mentioned and listen to katha by people who know what they are talking about.

That is his view. What makes YOU right and HIM wrong?

Because he disgrees with you?

You really are some piece of work, with you venomous hate filled attacks. Do you write for Panthic weekly? :LOL:

Also let's not forget Bhagat Singh compared and then eventually called Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji an idol. You say i spit venomous hate but yet, your own writing says different about you. But i know how you can be stuck in your fantasy world that only you are right because you said it. Another poster said FACTS, but be careful when you speak with Randip only his words are facts.

If you feel hurt that I am showing the true colors of Bhagat Singh then you should coach him in your political ways of speaking with someone. ( Just to please others minds, but do the complete opposite to what you say) Show him Niddar Singh videos. They were great examples with great acting skills.

here is a suggestion, open up a politicain acting studio with Niddar Singh (great actor). And if you want to show a terrible actor bring in Badal one day. You'll make a killing Randip.

MANGAFIED AKJ!

They are a bit skinny?

Or as my mate used to say...kabooter!

Also let's not forget Bhagat Singh compared and then eventually called Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji an idol. You say i spit venomous hate but yet, your own writing says different about you. But i know how you can be stuck in your fantasy world that only you are right because you said it. Another poster said FACTS, but be careful when you speak with Randip only his words are facts.

If you feel hurt that I am showing the true colors of Bhagat Singh then you should coach him in your political ways of speaking with someone. ( Just to please others minds, but do the complete opposite to what you say) Show him Niddar Singh videos. They were great examples with great acting skills.

here is a suggestion, open up a politicain acting studio with Niddar Singh (great actor). And if you want to show a terrible actor bring in Badal one day. You'll make a killing Randip.

I will leave the drama, and acting to you thanks. :LOL: