Righteous Beating!

shaheediyan

• 5 months later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfvQvXE_kt8&feature=related

MLOL, looks more like some form of Kung Fu (in the pre-fight posing stages anyway), although the actual fight just looked like Football Hooligan swinging fest, although the 'goodie' seemed to have some idea of timing and did the job.

Some nice boxing in this one. Moral, don't hit random women walking in the street!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoKQyr0fFpc&feature=related

Lol, don't try and beat someone up if you don't know how to fight, esp when there is a bunch of you who can't fight, just makes the embarrassment worse!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzzHqwfz_3Y&feature=related

Some nice boxing in this one. Moral, don't hit random women walking in the street!

Serious note: I don't like how the happy slapping chavs are allowed to get up and follow the man and his woman. If one is in such a situation, make sure those chavs can't stand back up. Either beat them unconscious or hamstring the fools and cut out their eyes. Mercy in such a situation is likely to get you stabbed in your back.

K.

"Call the ambalamps! Call the ambalamps!"

The racist bitches with the wannabe gangsta should have got slapped down too. I love how the thick hoes think that they could press charges after they clearly provoked the old man, hurled racist abuse at him, and the stupid little gangsta threw the first blow.

I keep watching this vid at 11 seconds and each time the chav says "hewp me, hewp me" I get a warm glowing feeling. If only karma was always this instant. I wonder if this means that I need to do more Sukhmani Sahibs.

K.

Damn! Looks like his foot got amputated!

The thing that annoys me is that if any of these ended up in court the people retaliating would get into more trouble than the chavs.

When they get their asses kicked they go straight to the cops. The justice system in the UK is a joke regarding defence of personal space and property.

Edited by cul

To quote one of the posters on the video "funny how a good beating will make someone speak perfect english and behave properly."

"Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing." - Conan, in Robert E. Howard's The Tower of the Elephant.

K.

Remarkable how that black guy (who got beat) was 50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He must have the elixir of eternal youth or something.

The question is: Did the white guy tell him to shine his shoes with a racist tone? You know, like "You gonna spitshine my shoes nigger?"

Edited by dalsingh101

• 1 month later...

Biker video is the opening video on the thread.

2nd video, the kick is well aimed, but then, his mate was standing there like a sitting duck. If the kid had tried that on a half decent fighter (even in play such as this) he would have landed on his face with nice footprint on his back. I have seen it too many times over the years lol.