Southall Teenager Charged With Murder Of Geeta Aulakh

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=151003357

A teenager has been charged with the murder of a mother-of-two who was left dying and mutilated in a street.

Geeta Aulakh, 28, was found fatally injured by a passer-by in Greenford, north-west London.

Investigators believe Mrs Aulakh was attacked shortly after leaving work at Sunrise Radio to pick up her two young children on Monday evening.

She was found a short distance from the front door of her childminder, who looked after the boys, aged eight and nine.

Witnesses said she had serious head injuries and one of her hands had been cut off.

She was taken to Charing Cross Hospital, but was pronounced dead just over four hours later at 11.20pm.

A post-mortem examination gave the cause of death as severe head injury.

Sher Singh, 18, of Wren Avenue, Southall, was charged with her murder and will appear at Ealing Magistrates' Court on Monday.

Eleven other men arrested in connection with the inquiry, including Mrs Aulakh's husband Harpreet, were released on bail.

How about we blame most vicious vice embedded in human mind like- greed, anger, attachment, jealously, ego instead of blaming each other groups. It's quite sad we cannot even stop sensationalising and bicker among ourselves- blame each other on story where innocent human life is lost. We are so attached with our own tribal groups that we like to debate and start blame game over someone's misery. I am sure kids would like monster behind the jail regardless whichever group he belongs to. so guys lets this poor woman rest in peace and let the justice prevail.

That was exactly my point. 'Evil' is a seed which exists in all people, no group is exempt.

Really? It must be so nice to know it all just from reading an internet article on a 4 day old investigation.

The fact is no one knows why he did it, so no one can give a truthful response to amardeep's question.

well...its sad and may Parmatma give her peace in the other world. I dont think even khalistani guys would stoop that low to just harm a woman. I have heard of khalistani guys in Slough gritting their teeth at muslims who plan to 'hijack' hindu and sikh woman. I seen the swear many a time at muslims on different forums 'i wont let you touch my hindu sister' . So i would rule that reason out.

Let the investigations come up . . . NOW Hold your horses Guys !!!! :o

In the meantime do Ardas for her departed soul

PEACE

well...its sad and may Parmatma give her peace in the other world. I dont think even khalistani guys would stoop that low to just harm a woman. I have heard of khalistani guys in Slough gritting their teeth at muslims who plan to 'hijack' hindu and sikh woman. I seen the swear many a time at muslims on different forums 'i wont let you touch my hindu sister' . So i would rule that reason out.

Let the investigations come up . . . NOW Hold your horses Guys !!!! :o

In the meantime do Ardas for her departed soul

PEACE

Lol i was being sarcastic. And yes, sikhs should believe in innocent until proven guilty.

This forum is normally quite clued up about not making presumptions. I hope this is not about to change making this forum like many other inferior ones.

ES article. Everyone please refrain from trying to guess what exactly has happened as we do not have sufficient information for this.

post-3203-125905539581_thumb.jpg

This is a very sad case especially with those two kids. Lots of theories are doing the rounds in Southall as with any event like this that happens in the local area and I won't add to them. Let's just pray that the police get to the bottom of the case and the family can then be left to grieve and get on with their lives.

Matheen, how does Gurbani define evil? One needs to do vichaar to understand - Guru gives hundreds of examples in Gurbani using numerous metaphors and concepts to illustrate, without Gurmat/Naam - ones being is corrupt - and one is flooded with paap. Without his grace - we all carry the seed of evil, and depending on how far we are form Dharma, many carry the fruit of evil also - to varying degrees.

ਅਵਗਣਿ ਬਧਾ ਮਾਰੀਐ ਛੂਟੈ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਨਾਇ ॥੭॥

As with all those who commit mindless acts around the world, the perpetrators will be caught and dealt with in this court or the next... I pray the family seek solace in Parmatma and that he gives the innocent children protection.

Edited by shaheediyan

• 3 weeks later...

Husband charged.

Have a read of the comments as well.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=151342715

Husband charged.

Have a read of the comments as well.

http://news.uk.msn.com/uk/articles.aspx?cp-documentid=151342715

The people that write on sites hardly have any knowledge.One person wrote that these cases are unheard in Hindu,Jain, Buddhist communities.Perhaps he/she should read some Indian newspaper and read about cases wives killed by husbands and sometimes wives along with their B/f killing their husbands then comment that whether these things exists in Hindu,jains and Buddhists or not

• 12 years later...