Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On 10/21/2021 at 1:45 AM, SunnySingh said:

GURU, GOBIND, DAU KHARAY, KAAKAY LAGUU PAAY, BALHAREE GURU APNAY JIN GOBIND DHEEO BATAAE.

This is not Gurbani - it is a shalok of Bhagat Kabir that Guru Arjan Dev Badshah did not include in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

I would use the salok mahalla 2 from Asa Ki Vaar to highlight this same idea - Jeah Sau Chandaa Ugveah, Sooraj Chareah Hazaar, eta chanan hodhian Gur Bin Ghor Andhar..

On 10/25/2021 at 1:00 PM, hsingh6 said:

This is not Gurbani - it is a shalok of Bhagat Kabir that Guru Arjan Dev Badshah did not include in Sri Guru Granth Sahib.

I would use the salok mahalla 2 from Asa Ki Vaar to highlight this same idea - Jeah Sau Chandaa Ugveah, Sooraj Chareah Hazaar, eta chanan hodhian Gur Bin Ghor Andhar..

SSA Bro,

thanks for your contribution and respected thoughts , yet I am not going to enter in any controversy.

Cause, If Guru Sahiban added partly Bhagat Kabeer Jee´s  Bani in SGGS, it was because of the high avastha of Sree Kabeer Jee, who had realized the Lord, as per similar spiritual pratice of Naam simran as in Gurmat, and because perhaps Guru Sahiban wanted to add samples of the teachings of  the rest of Bhagat Jan in SGGS, which matched with Gurmat, to show the mankind the universal path of Satnam, Nam or Anhad Bani as the way for the soul´s emancipation.

So if some of  Kabir Sahib´s Bani was added in SGGS, as said, because it basically matched Gurmat, and that Bani which was not added, perhaps, it was not because it was unworthy or wrong, but, as said, not all the Bani of all of them had to be added, but just a sample of their teachings.

I have a deep reverence for Sree Kaber Jee also, because of his pure paviter and high saintly avastha, and though the above verse of his dohas is not added in the Bani, it really emphasizes the importance of the Guru.

Any mahima, of the dear Lord by anyone, be it anybody, is like a flowing river of love towards Him.

From a personal view, even when a song is sung in movies or otherwise, where alover sings to his/her beloved, I feel very much motivated, for I direct those words, those feelings to the Lord, and I feel that I am singing to my beloved Lord.

You see, it is the feelings, the meaning which counts, which the words carry in them, the words are vessels carrying that wealth of His love.

Anyhow, I have found a simliar verse of Sree Guru Nanak Maharaj from the Bani (ANG 765), which in my view is the idea I wanted to highlight in my post, that if no Guru Jee, no Lord.

Here it goes:

ਅਮਰ ਅਡੋਲੁ ਅਮੋਲੁ ਅਪਾਰਾ ਗੁਰਿ ਪੂਰੈ ਸਚੁ ਪਾਈਐ

Amar Addol Amol Apaaraa Gur Poorai Sach Paaeeai ||

He is imperishable, immovable, invaluable and infinite. The True Lord is obtained through the Perfect Guru.

Guru Sahiban, clearly says: The True Lord is obtained by following the teachings of the Perfect Guru(Guru Jee), for the Guru gives us the Gurprasad of His Name, and consecuently through His grace also, we do become pure, spotless, karmaless, mindless... thus, we can then reach our  Nijh Ghar in Sach Khand.

Just as seen in the following verse also:

ਨਾਨਕ ਰਾਮ ਨਾਮਿ ਨਿਸਤਾਰਾ ਗੁਰਮਤਿ ਮਿਲਹਿ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥੨॥

Naanak Raam Naam Nisathaaraa Guramath Milehi Piaarae ||2||

O Nanak, through the Lord's Name, she is emancipated; through the Guru's Teachings, she meets her Beloved

10 hours ago, SunnySingh said:

From a personal view, even when a song is sung in movies or otherwise, where alover sings to his/her beloved, I feel very much motivated, for I direct those words, those feelings to the Lord, and I feel that I am singing to my beloved Lord.

Glad I'm not the only one bro lol. A lot of music is way better that way, and when the lyrics can't suitably be switched to point towards Guru Ji, the beat basically always says Vaheguru. 

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

I'm still stuck on falling asleep during simran, but can relate to what this person states about the throat feeling dry when coming out of the state.

Dhyan Me Nind Kyo Aati hai | Why Do We Fall Asleep In Meditation ? Dhyan Me Nind Kyu Aata Hai ? Dhyan Me Nind Se Kaise Bache ?

A couple of suggestions given here.

https://youtu.be/376kIU-Z-N8

• 2 weeks later...

By Brian Jones, Not a Guru - Just a Humble Experience Sharer!

The one thing I love about Quora is that I never feel I have to be cautious about what I am sharing.

Even then, most of what I have experienced from my life with the Masters I have not shared. Some are better for sharing with a small group around the campfire, ha!

So, I will step a bit further today. (Below Babuji)

main-qimg-d85a99e262a1272f95909ac891083b3c

My first Master, Babuji, had immense abilities. He could read nature at the particle level as well as the cosmic level in the same way we read a book.

In his method of meditation that uses “transmission” to evolve people and the planet, he very often says that every particle of the seeker is “divinised” and returned to its original state at the time of creation.

When I first read his books I didn’t know what to make of it, until I finally met him in person in 1980. He just glanced at me and completely changed my course in life, putting me on an unbelievable spiritual adventure that took me all over the world.

But most of this journey has been an inner one.

Far too many times to count, I have felt each particle of my being energized, sparkling, empty, illumined, having the form of the Master in each one, completely subdued, etc.

main-qimg-c625d33a9f72da92223f0b4720f2005d-lq

(Master and me in Satkhol, you can see the Himalayas over my shoulder)

I will share one story:

I was with my Master, Parthasarathi (Babuji’s successor), in the foothills of the Himalayas. We were there in a remote and very simple ashram called “Satkhol” which overlooked the tall Himalayan peaks in the distance.

It was February and quite cold and I had my jacket hood pulled far over my head like a monk. I made my way through the clean brisk morning air to the meditation hall. It had large glass windows that looked out over the valleys.

Master sent someone else to conduct meditation that day.

They sat in front and said, “Please begin meditation.”

Quickly I was diving deep into my being, but then something happened.

I saw and felt a gigantic wave coming towards the meditation hall like a gray wall of immense power.

The entire glass wall just vanished as the wave came into the hall and right inside of me.

So much power! Unimaginable!

My being was so charged, so full, that I was on the brink of exploding (that’s how it felt).

The sitting concluded and I was totally subdued, every particle was in a “latent” state, as Babuji might say.

I made it back to my small bedroll on the stone floor in our men's dormitory and laid down.

For the next eight hours I could not move, not even one finger. It felt like I was hugging the earth through the weight of gravity in each particle.

The next day I felt as clear, clean, and brisk as the morning air. There was no sense of inside and outside. I was only awareness, existence.

So, to conclude your question, “What is the effect of meditation in human life?”

I can only tell you Babuji’s intention. It is to utilize the subtlest Ultimate energy to transform mankind from, “…animal man to human man, and then to divine man.”

It is something you can experience for yourself with Babuji’s method.

The current Master in this lineage is Daaji. 

50 Year Meditator and Heartfulness TrainerUpdated Jun 3

Many of you have read about my experiences, especially with my Spiritual Guide.

Surprisingly, one of the most profound experiences happened in the past few months with my first Master, Babuji, who left this world in 1983.

In November of the last year, I faced four serious health situations, one after the other. I almost died twice.

The very worst was when the doctors prescribed a drug to take, which would confirm the cause of my severe muscle contractions.

I had the worst type of reaction to the medication imaginable, driving me into deep sadness and uncontrollable weeping for no reason. That was the easy part of it.

One night, the worst night of all, I just had to sit down and meditate with prayers to Babuji for help.

Immediately I was gone from this world.

I found myself in a vast endless ocean of luminosity. I was aware. I could perceive quite clearly that I was only light. Not a light body, or a soul body, only LIGHT, formless, and yet with awareness.

I knew that Babuji was the essence of this light, and he was drawing me towards him.

He gave me a particular message that was perfectly relevant to my situation and explained something important. I can’t share it as it only relates to me.

I don’t know how long I was there, but I came out of meditation an hour later.

It took many weeks to get the effects of the medication out of my body but looking back on the entire experience; I realized many things; the most important was that at the subtlest end of our consciousness spectrum, we are not even a body.

We are light.

The other day I was reading a book about Babuji, called Spiritual Yatra by Toni Bernardi. It may be out of print now.

In 1974 someone asked Babuji a question, “Babuji, is the soul of a dog the same as a human being?”

“Yes, it is exactly the same, soul is not a solid thing, it is only light and light can also be in the body of an insect. Light is everywhere. We are the same.”

main-qimg-ef63ada284b227f945af0633411b7612-lq

I am immensely grateful to have found a true spiritual Guide, one who is always there and has proved to me over and over again the real meaning of what we call the spiritual journey, not through words or belief but through practical experience.

*Note:

From the 2 posts above of Brian, one positive thing that I have learnt, is that spirituality and spiritual nature is something universal, beyond any races, dharmas, time and space..... while on the contrary we petty human beings try to have a copyright of that Infinite Nature, thus the cause of all our deep ignorance and unncessary foolish disputes and quarrels.

By Jon Shore -   Author, Teacher, Psychotherapist, Lecturer

Originally Answered: Why spiritual awakening is so difficult people spend years after years in search?

True spiritual awakening requires great courage and the willingness to take the greatest risk possible for a human being. Many people wish to experience spiritual awakening but very few people really have the courage to take this risk when it finally comes down to it.

What is this risk?

The risk is absolute, complete and utter surrender and dissolution into infinite emptiness, nothingness, oneness without knowing what will happen. The risk is giving up everything, including your life, without knowing what will happen. Nothing can be more important. Nothing.

main-qimg-aebf1fc7ffe40d6df60eae1c1bb1e3cd-lq

How many people are really willing to do that?

As I so often say, spiritual awakening/enlightenment is very simple but it is not easy.

When you come to the moment of absolute surrender the mind/ego cries out that this will result in death or insanity or loss of everything. To experience awakening this cannot matter. You must be willing to dissolve into the Infinite Sea of Consciousness, Nothingness, until there is nothing left of you anyway.

So, it does not matter how many years someone has searched, struggled, practiced, learned, understood - at the moment of surrender and dissolution everyone is confronted by the same risk.

By Artem Boystov

Enlightenment is the cessation of the dreaming activity of the mind.

Dreaming is the capacity of the human mind to imagine something that doesn’t exist in reality, and believe its existence. Dreaming is the source of all human suffering, it is the source of all fear, misery, anxiety, sadness and all psychological pain and sorrow.

It’s also the source of all aggression and violence (except self-defense), irrationality, cruelty and abuse.

Dreaming is what human psychology is based upon, and it’s also the source of confirmation bias and a variety of other psychological phenomena.

Psychology as a discipline is basically a study of the human being’s dreaming mind. Which is why it’s kinda moot as a field of study (compared to, say, physics) - because even though the deeper layers of humans’ dreaming are universal (ideas of God, death, universal human emotions of guilt and shame), outer layers of dreaming are quite unique, and there’s no limit to their uniqueness, example being multiple personality disorder and all other psychiatric disorders.

The capacity of human imagination, strictly speaking, knows no bounds.

Contrary to the popular belief, enlightenment has nothing to do with thought, and has everything to do with emotion.

Enlightened people don’t know anything that others don’t, they simply no longer confuse reality with imagination.
Both enlightened and regular folk live in the same reality, but the regular folk believe a lot of stuff on top of it which is simply not true.

While the enlightened with practice of Truth through meditation has entered that realm of consciousness,  which is beyond any confussion or ignorance.

By Lourdes Cabrera, Former Retired

Kundalini awakening is dangerous , in the sense that it could burn your physical body unto your death. This happens if you are not prepared, i mean your physical body.

We have two lives we need to understand: physical life - the material body that does not live forever.

Because this body is maintained by eating material foods to sustain the body’s functions.

The other is the spiritual life- and it is an eternal life because it is pure spirit. If it is pure it is energy and pure light.

It is indestructible, so unlike the physical body that merged with the grounds of the earth when it is dead. It is destructible.

To have a sense of imagination knowing what this spirit is, these pure light is the core in the atoms, that if Master Esoteric Teachers looked at you, the Teacher is not looking at the physicality of you, but through the lights within your atomic structures.

In them, are also the records of your experiences in the physical world, and we may not know how long have you been into the cycle of birth and rebirths.

Within each human physical body is the so-called Energy within.

And that Energy within, lies sleeping in the Mooladhara chakra, the psychic center at the base of the spine. It is like a coiled snake on a tube.

When this chakra is awakened, it means that snake-like energy and power within us is awakened from sleep, it could move upward the spine into an invisible spiritual tube harnessing and awakening human powers and possibilities.

This is the reason why humans are powerful individuals like superhuman beings, attributed as gods themselves. However, ancient traditions like superhumans being born to teach and guide blinded humans is the truest to its form -reason. And because they existed among humans, what will they need to do but to guide, inspire and teach blinded humans. Not only them but those whose evolutions brought them to the spiritual life and teachings of the Masters.

That when the period came the Master’s student is readied, the student’s consciousness is brought to the Reality not known by the majority. It is one way of sharing the Great Truth from the Masters into the student.

Masters do not choose, as like considered a blessing. The truth is, the student is ready to be imparted a higher learning or knowledge into the spiritual realms or world.

When that moment came, spiritual life could begin to the student by awakening the person’s “sleeping energy” in the mooladhara chakra. Imagine how strong this psychic center is, that it could create another human being when the system of copulating is done.

Mooladhara chakra awakening is just that: awakened because the student is about to begin to study the true spiritual life, or the atudent is prepared to enter into another portal: the spiritual world.

And these worlds are also physical or spiritual. It is the mannah described in scriptures, given to an able student. So, that is the true beginning exploring the true spiritual world. If your mooladhara chakra’s sleeping energy arise without the guidance of the Master, the perosn could use it to his own personal or egoistic tendencies. An awakened mooladhara chakra does not mean it is the end-all and be-all of a spiritual life. It is just the beginning, actually.

The “awakening” does not mean you can go on your own.

The danger lies in that stage when a person could trample a divine blessing, so to speak, because as the individual is raised to a spiritual degree , the chance is 100% of an involution if the person used that power for personal gratification, because the ego is also raised into the same level. It was the great temptation Lord Jesus went into when he was praying into the mount because Jesus knows what he will go into to be able to leave this earth. That life was his last.

The “awakening” involuntarily happened to many people in the world. The present century called it spontaneous combustion. The body was burned, not the clothing.

The Master’s knowledge of the whole process is the only thing that matters.

Many so-called practitioners the world over was attracted to many ideas, truth or not because they are new ideas.

I cannot refute them because these people are seekers. They wanted to know more. They have questions that needed answers.

Masters prepared their students (initiates is the parlance they used) through fasting, a cleansing technique or other means.

Because human body is full of toxic substances, that these toxicities could prevent an entrance into the other side of reality: the spirit world: the beginning in exploring the inner world through consciousness awareness.

The best technique for awakening is atma-vichara or samadhi.

Atma-vichara means self-inquiry or self-attention.

Samadhi means “total union with Spirit” or “realization of the Impersonal Reality.”

Ramana Maharshi recommended atma-vichara as the direct approach.

By this he meant: attend to the ever-present Reality (I Am) and be That.

There’s a lot of discussion about whether he recommended meditation.

“Meditation” usually means dhyana, which is object-meditation or contemplation.

This he did not recommend.

Instead, he recommended attending to “I Am” and simply being That.

If you ask someone for the most efficient method to get clean, they’ll say “get in the shower” or “take a shower.”

Both mean approximately the same thing.

Atma-vichara is like “get in the shower” and samadhi is like “take a shower.”

No one would dissuade you from reading about showering or familiarizing yourself with the bathroom.

But they wouldn’t recommend this as the most direct approach.

You might think:

“If I could realize samadhi, I wouldn’t be asking for a technique!”

Samadhi sounds lofty, but it’s our real nature.

The impersonal reality precedes mental activity and is always there, underneath it.

To find it, turn your attention toward it.

We won’t find peace through perturbation, no matter how solemnly we stir.

It’s like reality lies to the east, but the eastern way is an unknown road.

So we settle for going to the west more slowly.

No one is against mantras, contemplation, breath-observation, and so on.

Who, indeed, would be against these things?

But the question concerns the direct approach.

We imagine we are ten rungs up the ladder of disoriented thinking.

We think we must climb down carefully before stepping off.

Actually, we are never more than one thought away from the silence of reality.

So the best method is to proceed directly.

How can this not be the case?

Maybe you’ve heard that some sages teach in silence.

When we hear this, we think the silence contains a coded message or some material force.

But the teaching is the silence.

It is false even to speak of realization, because what is there to realize?

The real is ever as it is.

- Ramana Maharshi

main-qimg-8343d66eb2ae4d762c35e79fb74216b5-lq

6 hours ago, SunnySingh said:

The best technique for awakening is atma-vichara or samadhi.

Atma-vichara means self-inquiry or self-attention.

Samadhi means “total union with Spirit” or “realization of the Impersonal Reality.”

Ramana Maharshi recommended atma-vichara as the direct approach.

By this he meant: attend to the ever-present Reality (I Am) and be That.

There’s a lot of discussion about whether he recommended meditation.

“Meditation” usually means dhyana, which is object-meditation or contemplation.

This he did not recommend.

Instead, he recommended attending to “I Am” and simply being That.

If you ask someone for the most efficient method to get clean, they’ll say “get in the shower” or “take a shower.”

Both mean approximately the same thing.

Atma-vichara is like “get in the shower” and samadhi is like “take a shower.”

No one would dissuade you from reading about showering or familiarizing yourself with the bathroom.

But they wouldn’t recommend this as the most direct approach.

You might think:

“If I could realize samadhi, I wouldn’t be asking for a technique!”

Samadhi sounds lofty, but it’s our real nature.

The impersonal reality precedes mental activity and is always there, underneath it.

To find it, turn your attention toward it.

We won’t find peace through perturbation, no matter how solemnly we stir.

It’s like reality lies to the east, but the eastern way is an unknown road.

So we settle for going to the west more slowly.

No one is against mantras, contemplation, breath-observation, and so on.

Who, indeed, would be against these things?

But the question concerns the direct approach.

We imagine we are ten rungs up the ladder of disoriented thinking.

We think we must climb down carefully before stepping off.

Actually, we are never more than one thought away from the silence of reality.

So the best method is to proceed directly.

How can this not be the case?

Maybe you’ve heard that some sages teach in silence.

When we hear this, we think the silence contains a coded message or some material force.

But the teaching is the silence.

It is false even to speak of realization, because what is there to realize?

The real is ever as it is.

- Ramana Maharshi

main-qimg-8343d66eb2ae4d762c35e79fb74216b5-lq

By who? That's what I thought lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

By Jon Shore

The body you call yours is an incredibly sophisticated hologram, an expression of energy, an expression of the Real Self; Infinite, Immortal Consciousness.

But the fact is that the body is not who and what you are. It never has been and never will be. Right this instant as you are reading these words you are Infinite Awareness, Consciousness, Emptiness, Energy. The One reading these words right now is the same One writing them right now because there is truly only One Awareness, One Consciousness and One who is aware and conscious.

There is nothing wrong in identifying as a body and mind. That is the primary reason you are experiencing a body and personality. It is not even essential to realize the truth of who and what you are unless that is a part of the experience Consciousness wishes to have.

Why is the body not the real self? That is like asking why the image on your television is not the real person. It is an image, a projection. Nothing can make the image on your TV screen step out of the television and be a physical person in your living room. No matter how immersed you become in the TV show or movie, it is still just a projection and not real. You may suspend your discernment of reality during the film or show but after it is over you will realize that the show was just an illusion and a dream. Nothing more.

It is very difficult to put all of this into understandable words because it is not really possible for the creation to understand its Creator. But you can experience the answers by surrendering the personality and physical identity and dissolving into the Infinite Sea of Consciousness until there is nothing left of you.

Some info on meditation . By RIKUMI

How do I meditate?

1. Just simply close your eyes and observe your thoughts. Soon your thoughts will be disappeared, and you start entering deep.

Following are the Benefits of doing meditation every day:

1. Regular meditation relaxes your body, it reduces anxiety attacks.
  2. Meditation helps you to get stability in your life.
  3. It grows your instinct.
  4. As an idol is created after removing unwanted stones, in the same way, meditation helps you to remove unwanted thoughts and a beautiful personality comes before everyone.
  5. A meditative person has a powerful aura, he can change other’s life too.
  6. You get infinite energy from this cosmos.
  7. Your life gets balanced. Your imagination gets improved.

That “Illusive” SELF

The ‘Ego’ Quandary: “My ego made me do it.” “How do I get away from the ego and be more present?” “How can I live from a place of higher vibration, in touch with my higher Self?” “Which chakra do I need to cleanse in order to access my Self?”

Understand this. You are not the ego. The ego is yours. It’s yours to play with as you like. Your conscious faculties? They’re yours. Cognition? Yours. Ideation? Yours. Imagination? Yours. Intuition? Mentation? Yours. Emotion? Yours. Yours. Yours. It’s all yours. Who is this you to have earned all of this? Why are you so special amongst all the sentient life in this universe? To have earned this life and been empowered to live it with a supercomputer of a mind and all of these tools at your disposal. Who are You? You. Are. Self.

Self is not yours. It’s not myself and yourself. You ARE Self. All of it. The whole thing. Read that as many times as you need to until it sinks in. Meditate on it. Chant it like a mantra. This is the biggest lesson you can ever hope to learn. The biggest truth. The biggest trap and the biggest hurdle. You’re so close, that you are confusing. You’re looking for a mystical feeling to accompany a realization of that what you already are. This is where everybody gets lost. You are already that!

Stop saying ‘I am not the Self.’ ‘I am lost.’ ‘Where am I?’ ‘I am material’. ‘I must be spiritual’. ‘I must do this or that to attain to the higher level and find Self yada yada’. You are right here. Right now. Reading this. This is the experience of Self. It is so normal that it’s disconcerting. You have been feeding this self lies, looking here and there, when actually, right here, right now, you are free to do what you do and enjoy your experience of life. Stop separating. Stop confusing. Realize right here, right now, that there is only you in this conversation with self. Realize that it’s only these feelings that you willingly attach to that make the whole ball of yarn into something complex.

Self is happy. Self is sad. Self is learning. Self is traumatized. Self is right. Self is wrong. Self must. Self should. It’s amusing, isn’t it? We don’t talk like that. We say I. I’m thinking this. I’m thinking that. I’m watching the thought. I’m watching the watcher watch the thought. I am the ego. I am the body. I am the driver of the ego and the body. But that’s not me!

This is me. Me is free. To make any choice at all. To see or say anything at all. Me is free. Me is free! To do what I does and be as I is. I am free!!! This is me. There is no confusion. It’s all me. Even the background that all this plays out on, in my mind. My beautiful mind. Not to object. Not to question. Not to separate this from that. Why? It’s all I. There’s nothing else there. Really. It’s plain to see. So if I wants to choose one thought over another, I does. If I wants to be here, now, or there, then, I goes. I does. I is and I am. What’s the problem with that? After all, it’s all me. I’m free. With choices. What a happy miracle it is.

Yogic philosophy says that it’s all Self, that the illusion lies in the very questions that separate Self into this and that modality. Yogic philosophy constructs a model of layers, each a part of the one Self, and goes even further to allowing for a connection with and a perception of the background and environment in which Self exists. The illusion lies in the creation, and nurturing, of the thought that you are, or are not, anything but that which is all of that – Self, the generator and preserver of the construct, and the driver of the vehicle on this ever-changing, never-ending path we find ourselves journeying along together.

Healing the body through meditation depends on several factors:

1) how high the the body vibration is; the higher the quicker the healing.

2) how much higher energy (prana/chi) the person can bring in meditation into his body,

3) how long the person can wait, since energy healing is a treatment and takes long time, it’s not like gulping an aspirin for a headache and in 15 min you are good again :)

If it’s more a superficial illness, like a flu or the like, with meditations and some herbal teas you are good again in a matter of days.

If on the other hand you have diabetes, cancer and the like, so a grave or terminal illness, then meditation certainly won’t cure you by itself no matter how good meditator you are.

In this case meditation is just a tool, and enabler for you to find out from your soul, or even from your parent-soul if you have higher access, how did you diverge from your destiny path so that you got that illness as a big warning.

Only after finding out the cause and working on the acknowledgement and release of that cause, with no expectations and lots of humbleness, one can hope to heal also the illness physically … Certainly that one can call this releasing of a negative belief also a meditation, but we can call it as a separate special releasing procedure.

36 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Why do you hate him so much bro? Lol.

Bhul chuk maaf

I don't hate him at all. I love him on several levels. I love his persona. I love a lot of his information, it is the best prepared neo dharmic info available overall...in a way...I love who he really is too. And I think he may very well have some sincere intentions. But what I have seen is a lapse in his character, his facade, and I've seen him to be...controlled...financed...and whoever he answers to I don't trust. 

I think his facade is an attack on Roop as is his name. 

I've found some of his information to be painfully untrue, and if he was as unified with everything as he claims I wouldn't be able to do that at my level. 

But that means his infornation is tainted. And once you detect arsenic in water, can you drink it no matter how clear it may appear? Can you trust anyone involved in providing it? The retail distributor? The "corporation" whos logo is scratched off the back?

At best I think he's a very well-intentioned actor who made a deal with the devil and if that's the at best that's not good enough. 

Due to the appeal of this product and knowing the contents and not trusting the source I feel I have a moral obligation to caution the Sangat about him as he comes up. So they can both choose to enjoy his product and hopefully be wary of it, skeptical. 

But no actually I feel a great sense of love for the man Jagi Vasudev, as well as his character. And when I saw his facade slip and I saw that he was scared I prayed for him.