The Ringing Sound (Anhad Shabad; Sound Current)

• 1 month later...
On 9/29/2021 at 5:49 AM, Sat1176 said:

Loved how they added some of the anhad sounds to the background of this short film. Those that have heard these sounds will know subtly what the producers were hinting at.

Good  film with a nice message, good effort !

agree about the subtle hints 😊

On 9/29/2021 at 3:19 PM, Sat1176 said:

Loved how they added some of the anhad sounds to the background of this short film. Those that have heard these sounds will know subtly what the producers were hinting at.

Att kara ti @Sat1176 menu eh choti jihi film bahut changi laggi.

Chote hundiya koi bharosa hi nahi karda bacheya te ohna nu sab es cheezan chadnian pai jaandian ne.

Ajj kala samaan phir v theek aa internet kar ke asi apne vichaar sajhaa kar sakde ne.

And those who are searching for sound currents presented in the video move to the following time in the above video -

1. 6:57 - 7:00

2. 23:30 - 23:40

Udon tak Sat Sri Akaal

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guester
On 10/25/2021 at 12:32 AM, Sat1176 said:

Here have a listen to this. What happens when you listen to poan shabads and how high they take you. Listen from 17 mins

https://www.facebook.com/Balbir.gandhran/videos/195782402661986/

@Lucky  At which stage should you switch your focus from the Gur-mantar to the Pavan sounds?  Using the Saas-saas technique with a whisper mentioned in the other thread.  

On 10/25/2021 at 12:32 AM, Sat1176 said:

Here have a listen to this. What happens when you listen to poan shabads and how high they take you. Listen from 17 mins

https://www.facebook.com/Balbir.gandhran/videos/195782402661986/

Part 2.

This week Bhai Sahib explains that if we can keep on listening to poan shabads without falling asleep until naad becomes pargat. Time index 20 mins.

https://www.facebook.com/Balbir.gandhran/videos/449524850149795/

• 4 weeks later...

I hear the insect sound continuously all the time. I always thought I was hearing actual insects that everyone else could hear too. What does it mean when I can hear it all the time? Could it be a physical condition? I haven't been practicing much meditation, so I am unconvinced that it is from a different plane. I meant I didn't make an effort. But I will try concentrating on it as advised. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Shabad yoga

In the initial stages I find its easier to meditate on Naam synchronised with breath. Later on the synchronisation is more or less immaterial as Ajapa Jaap starts. And then Amrit starts trickling down. Later one can easily hear the starting buzzing sound etc.

This is just my experience and process. I may be wrong. Kindly correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks.

Guest Shabad yoga

Thank you sir for your good wishes and blessings.

I appreciate that everyone here is able to honestly talk about the crux of the matter and ask silly questions like me.

Thanks everyone.

11 hours ago, Guest Shabad Yoga said:

Why do some meditators wear shawl over their body during meditation?

Keep warm. Lol. 

I'm not sure in meditation, but in ritual magic trappings are used as foci for the worker. I think in human nature most of us have to have our appropriate gear on. Like. Going for an amature jog and the person has like $1000 of running equipment. I do most my running in jeans and whatever pair of flats I have worked holes into. 

When it comes to meditation, really it's just you and the Guru and everything else is beside the point. 

Was the person posing for a photo as well as making sure they have the right look?

43 minutes ago, SunnySingh said:

Hi,

I think I heard something some time ago regarding this question, and that is to keep our face covered, as the meditative practices may bring some refulgence on our faces, so anybody passing by may not see it and start asking questions or start treating us someone of high avastha, cause that may awaken our haume or ego, which may become an hindrance in our further progress.

It is said that because of this danger, true abhyasis do hide their progress to avoid unnecessary problems in their "abhyaas".

And this is because not because they are egoistics or selfish, but because they want to safeguard their "spiritual wealth" which the more one keeps it covered, the more it grows by His grace.

That is why, they may talk about spirituality or spiritual experiences on a general basis, rather than talking about their personal achievements.

Fascinating. I suppose it may help keep people from walking up and talking to you too. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest NoFap
On 2/11/2022 at 4:29 AM, Sat1176 said:

Nicely explained exactly my experience multiple times in a span of 2 years.

Also i don't try these things forcefully.

It happens on there own when your are sync with ringing sound.

• 3 months later...