Granthi singh beaten by overzealous sikh extremist chelas of Sant Dera

There was another video of him explaining what happened..i will try to find the other video but in a nutshell..looks like victim was quite close to sant kashmira singh intially then over zealous chelas didn't like that at all due to jealously, launched smear campaign against him then came in a room forcing him to call sant kashmira singh ji his guru looks like.

My own question is -

Whos sant kashmira singh? is he aware of this savage attack on the victim?

These fudus chelas would have benefited lot more from their sant if they would have listened to his gurmat bachan instead of hiding their self righteous ego behind their garb of sevak of year or century. Its all ego trap. 80% chelas of all sants have totally lost plot some innocently -inadvertently but some are just out right mobs/extremist/gundeh who hides behind their sant brand/sevak garb to spread fascism/jealously/abuse power and control.

Things are obviously getting out of hand- our panth jathedars, sants or sant samaj have moral responsiblity to address fascism/extremist/violence issues in our community..Today, sikhs faces more serious threats from other sikhs not from outside..we need top to bottom revamp according to gurmat standards of our religious institutions.

Edited by N30 S!NGH

This is just outrageous! Trying to make sense out of this and it is just unexplainable!

We have goons in disguise of fake and rotten singhs. This is a new challenge for the panth. Not that this totally new, but this is on the rise given the recent incidents, This could also be a sign that the fake baba deras are about to crumble and these goons are on the run now.

Sad to see that this off shoot branch of Rara sahib is involved in such practices. Seems to be a growing trend in these types of videos coming out. I'll be surprised if Sant Kashmira Singh knows anything about this but unfortunately his name will be dragged into disrepute over this video.

Jathedhar Sant Kashmira Singh was a sevak of Sant Baba Sukhdev Singh who passed away some years ago. 

http://alohransahib.com

I have been to india in the past few years and I have seen that people put their sant as god. Some even say that Sants are higher than the guru. They matha tek to the Sants etc. Many of the Sants are real Sants who do bhagti but their chelas are crazy. I would get beat by some chelas if I didn't respect their sant.