Bibis wrestling at Turlock Gurudwara California

Ragmaala

11 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Hanji, I used "lol". You only get bhagatsingh ji's satire :( lol. She was wrong in every single way, if someone does not wanna listen to you, just smile and say complete bezti and walk outside lol. By force and shouting, no one seems sane. One really old Pahpa ji is like pleading Sangat to stop fighting, that broke my heart . 

This video is an embarrassment to sikhi, youtube comments will be about look at that peaceful religion and other reason for non Sikhs to rub it on our face. 

For sarcasm you wana use /s. 'Lol' just means it's funny or to be taken lightly. Anyways I thought your comment was funny... if that means anything to you lol.

With regards to the video... This could have been avoided very easily if that podium bibi hadn't wore so many mirrors on her suit. I know she was trying to explain her dress choice to the sangat and all but the other bibiyan just did not approve./s

17 hours ago, Ragmaala said:

Beef between two groups at Turlock Gurdwara, Pendu Mentality since long time.

A bibi tries to speak, sangat starts jap, bibi gets annoyed , bibi grabs mike from ragi singh, another bibi comes and throw her down ...then the war starts between bibian.

Then the foolish men follow the bibian...the whole shabang...a baba takes a chimtaa, starts smashing people.

Who needs PPV MMA when you can just visit your local gurdwara in cali on a sunday mornin   ( satire )

This video shows one of the instance where a Bibi instigated a fight. Its all about ego & power grabbing.

It's disgusting. You never attack someone unarmed with a weapon, or anything weapon-like. That is absolutely disgusting behaviour. What's the point of going to the gurudwara, and not learning basic shit like that?

And there is a bloke in the back who is flashing his sword. Who does he think he is? We have the perfect word for folks like that in Punjabi.

It's sad to see this type of conflict.

9 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

It's disgusting. You never attack someone unarmed with a weapon, or anything weapon-like. That is absolutely disgusting behaviour. What's the point of going to the gurudwara, and not learning basic shit like that?

And there is a bloke in the back who is flashing his sword. Who does he think he is? We have the perfect word for folks like that in Punjabi.

It's sad to see this type of conflict.

I was thinking the same thing...gets me worked up that behavior 

yeh that guy flashes his sword walks forward then back again..what a yodha.....

yeh i have quiet a few in panjabi too...lol but as in uk ill keep to at .. 'what a p**ck'..

3 hours ago, BhagatSingh said:

With regards to the video... This could have been avoided very easily if that podium bibi hadn't wore so many mirrors on her suit. I know she was trying to explain her dress choice to the sangat and all but the other bibiyan just did not approve./s

Haha.. This bibi might be watching the video going viral and regretting, I should have wore my new suit .

Even kids know how to act in the gurdwara than these people. I don't have no words to describe them. All they know white slave mentality, wait these so called tough ladies and so called self righteous bunch of singhs become scary cats when facing cops/judges, white man with authority - but sir, yes sir, no sir, but sir he started first.

One of ways is to deal with tribal cultural non sense is have diverse crowd in the gurdwara in terms of sangat, they would never come out of their shell out of embarrassment, they have major inferiority complex when it comes to diverse crowd but with their own they show they are tough bunch.

8 minutes ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Haha.. This bibi might be watching the video going viral and regretting, I should have wore my new suit .

The one with more mirrors of course.

Speaking of mirrors ... Now this video makes more sense. Have you seen videos where a wild animal attacks the mirror when it sees itself in a mirror...

15 minutes ago, BhagatSingh said:

The one with more mirrors of course.

Speaking of mirrors ... Now this video makes more sense. Have you seen videos where a wild animal attacks the mirror when it sees itself in a mirror...

Hanji..But I would be super careful comparing her with any other creature rather than human, I am scared of women rights lol :p

2 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Hanji..But I would be super careful comparing her with any other creature rather than human, I am scared of women rights lol :p

Actually what he said meant that those LOOKING INTO the mirror (ie those that wouldn't let her speak) were the animals :)  at least thats how it reads.  

Yes some humans can be animals in how they treat others.  Its sad state. 

1 hour ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

Actually what he said meant that those LOOKING INTO the mirror (ie those that wouldn't let her speak) were the animals :)  at least thats how it reads.  

Yes some humans can be animals in how they treat others.  Its sad state. 

Haha.. Naw, they started chanting before then she went to podium. I don't know what was she gonna do with the mic, like throw at them or use two mic to speak? Vaheguroo knows lol

4 hours ago, GurpreetKaur said:

Haha.. Naw, they started chanting before then she went to podium. I don't know what was she gonna do with the mic, like throw at them or use two mic to speak? Vaheguroo knows lol

Regardless, if someone has the podium, they have right to speak and deserve respect.  People can counter afterward and also deserve same respect.  But it's just wrong to do what they did by cutting off someone and not even letting them speak. And then to let it erupt into a physical brawl (drawing kirpans even) is just ridiculous and children got hurt. And this too in front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

1 hour ago, Satkirin_Kaur said:

Regardless, if someone has the podium, they have right to speak and deserve respect.  People can counter afterward and also deserve same respect.  But it's just wrong to do what they did by cutting off someone and not even letting them speak. And then to let it erupt into a physical brawl (drawing kirpans even) is just ridiculous and children got hurt. And this too in front of Guru Granth Sahib Ji. 

Watch carefully she went to podium after, so they did not cut her off. When so many people are angry they don't suddenly calm down just because someone Is at podium, unless that person is being respected by everybody. An angry crowd is never conquered by anger or yelling. All you gotta do is, wait and let them take out their frustration and then talk to them.

First mistake was going to podium and second was grabbing the mic from Ragi ji. People on crowd were no saint either but that podium bibi showed no classiness.

p.s: I like your profile picture, you look good.

On 12/01/2016 at 6:57 PM, N30 S!NGH said:

Yes normally don't see them around much. They should take initiative and do full time seva of panj pyares. 

There should be a jatha of Panj Pyare to settle disputes. I know some Gurdwaras do have that option to settle disputes. Women becoming part of the Panj. That would not solve anything. It would not be a forward step.

The fact is that wherever there is factionalism there will be fights. Even a decade after Guru Ji's passing there was a dispute between the Bandai Khalsa and Tat Khalsa. Look at how they solved their dispute. There should be a similiar resolve if disputes cannot be resolved verbally.

13 minutes ago, N30 S!NGH said:

Sorry not good at history, but how did they solved their dispute? It be interesting to know.

Eventually they both chose 2 fighters who had a wrestling match to settle the issue. It is also interesting to note that Bhangu says the Tat Khalsa also rammed meat down the Banda Khalsa fighters throat. 

13 minutes ago, dalsingh101 said:

Eventually they both chose 2 fighters who had a wrestling match to settle the issue. It is also interesting to note that Bhangu says the Tat Khalsa also rammed meat down the Banda Khalsa fighters throat. 

Thats not too bad but it would be more accepted in monarchy era where parties were fit and tough like ...I have no desire to see bunch of sissy pot belly singhs, obese bbw women fighting among each other - may be if they are like ronda rousey and fit mma fighters sure..lol

Also thats monarchy era, cannot really do that in current times unless we have some framework conditions defined like mma, consent refraining from launching legal cases.

3 minutes ago, N30 S!NGH said:

Thats not too bad but it would be more accepted in monarchy era where parties were fit and tough like ...I have no desire to see bunch of sissy pot belly singhs, obese bbw women fighting among each other - may be if they are like ronda rousey and fit mma fighters sure..lol

Also thats monarchy era, cannot really do that in current times unless we have some framework conditions defined like mma, consent refraining from launching legal cases.

It wasn't the monarchy stage Bhai ji, it was the period after Banda Singh passed. I'm finding the link for you as you read this. 

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

The fact is that wherever there is factionalism there will be fights. Even a decade after Guru Ji's passing there was a dispute between the Bandai Khalsa and Tat Khalsa. Look at how they solved their dispute. There should be a similiar resolve if disputes cannot be resolved verbally.

Bro, do you know which historical source (other than Sri Gur Panth Prakaash by Gyani Rattan Singh jee) has mentioned about this dispute?

Bhul chuk maaf

4 minutes ago, paapiman said:

Bro, do you know which historical source (other than Sri Gur Panth Prakaash by Gyani Rattan Singh jee) has mentioned about this dispute?

Bhul chuk maaf

No, is Rattan Singh's work not enough for you? 

2 hours ago, dalsingh101 said:

It wasn't the monarchy stage Bhai ji, it was the period after Banda Singh passed. I'm finding the link for you as you read this. 

"I vote Banda Singh for guru, where do I submit my ballot?"

3 hours ago, chatanga1 said:

There should be a jatha of Panj Pyare to settle disputes. I know some Gurdwaras do have that option to settle disputes. Women becoming part of the Panj. That would not solve anything. It would not be a forward step.

I wouldn't call that a resolution really.

Banda Singh ji was absolutely pwning shit, te ohna ne ohde kam te pocha pher ta. 

Arnold Swarchnegger went from loading trucks -> bodybuilding -> won mr olympia -> made successful movies despite being horrible at english-> married into "royalty" and became governor.

Banda Singh was some hunter -> then became enlightened under Guru Janaki Das-> acquired ridhiyan sidhiyan - > became a guru himself -> was later appointed as leader by Guru Gobind Singh ji -> from there he amassed an army in the thousands from less than a few hundred men -> destroyed the mughal governance in northern Punjab -> gave away all conquered wealth -> single-handedly laid the foundation of sikh raj -> then died a Godly martyr.

These little shits, backstabbed him. And then maligned him as some sort of jackass, who Guru Gobind Singh ji went to reform, and spread rumours about him.

The dude was fed his own child because of these people, and despite all that he remained a Godly man till his last breath.

Winning in a stupid match, is not a resolution to this. Nowhere close.

/rant