Kotha Sahib - 1984

Freed

Gurfateh

I am posting this clip because you get a short glimpse of the original Kotha Sahib , Akal Takht.

It was filmed in 1984 just after the Army Attack on Darbar Sahib (- the video also has Gandhi trying to 'justify' her actions - and you also see the repairing of the Akal Takht in the so- called 'Sarkari Sewa')

Click to view

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=...30&hl=en-GB

Emotions were high during that time, lets not blame people who did seva for just sake of doing seva and didnt care for whole political agenda.

Lets give them (both sevadars in first reconstruction and second) that credit first.

Debate over whose decision was right - 1. Baba Santa Singh Ji. 2 Baba Thakur Singh Ji (rebuilt over first re-construction) is never ended.

Answer will be relative depending who you ask, trust me guys, there are people who will say both were right , have taken actions in good will intent, in spirit of chardi-kalah panth. I salute to such people atleast they dont live in past and point fingers at each other.

Get over it already :P

i say we knock it down and get neo to rebuild it..

at least that will solve this crazy issue of whose to blame..

ps.. my vote is with the nihangs.. after all they didnt throw grenades at soilders in the parkarma destroying parts of the parkarma..

they also didnt carve out holes in walls to act as firing spots..

and they never pretended baba santa thing was dead for 22 years

but hey the taksalis did some good things too..

dhan teri sikhi

dynamic banda, not all taksalis accept Baba Harnam Singh or Bhai Ram Singh as Jathedars of the Taksal, hence they have not gone back on their stance!

One of Baba Harnam Singh's first actions as "jathedar" was to kick out all students who stood by Baba Takhur Singh's words...

plenty of Singhs who would call themselves Taksalis still stand by Baba Takhur Singh ji's words.

So when is Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee going to return?

One has only to visit just about any online Sikh website or drop by a Sikh 'Youth Camp' to hear stories of how the Panth is in Khatra (danger) like never before and how the need for the Panth to awaken again is dire...so why hasn't our beloved Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee returned yet?

When can the Sikh Panth be awakened with the vision of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee?

Surely someone with the 'true' Taksal must have further information about the whereabouts of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee?

Surely the current state of the world and the spate of Adharm that is prevalent everywhere is cause enough for Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee to return not only for Sikhs but for all Dharam and Humanity?

Please could the 'true' Taksal Singhs kindly advise the Sangat of the return of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee?

Maha Singh - that is correct and as DB's post indicates any questioning (serious or otherwise) of the much anticipated return of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee is pushed aside as lack of faith at best, or worse still the work of anti-Panthic forces, as if the true Panth is restricted to those Taksalis who hold this belief.

The fact that some Sikhs from villages in India or elsewhere in Punjab who have sufferred at the hands of the dark days of the 1980s Punjab conflicts may sincerely hold this belief (i.e. the return of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee to awake the sleeping Panth and return it to Chardi Kala), one can perhaps hold some sentiment for, however I for one have a hard time understanding how so many members of Sikh Youth born and raised outside of India, predominantly in North America and the UK, having undergone an education in those countries, living in the relatively secure enviroment of those Nations in predominant suburban environments, not to mention that many were not even alive during the time of the conflicts actually hold this view?

Maybe, I am a bad Sikh and traitor to the Panth for asking this, however let's have it straight - for 21 years the Panth has been hearing this prophercy of return, why then the current situation within the Taksal and the wider Panth?

Current day Taksal is based upon lies with its fake lineage, so another lie to the pot doesnt really make much of a difference does it. :D

no its not at all, sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale gave sant gaddi to sant kartar singh ji bhindranwale , there is a audio prove of it on gurmatveechar.com, reason nihangs of budda dal either or uk or in india prefer baba mohan singh ji bhindranwale as an real successor of sant gurbachan singh ji bhindranwale because baba mohan singh ji bhindranwale is related to baba santa singh ji budda dal, that is quite bias jugdgement if you ask me.

They remind me of over zealous chelas back in time who would push baba sri chand as real successor to sri guru nanak dev ji instead of real murda murid sevadar- sri guru angad dev ji. Not doing nindya of baba sri chand ji maharaj- without any doubt he was bhramgyani so is in this case- baba mohan singh ji bhindranwale, baba santa singh ji.

Blood relations have nothing do with gaddi, jathedari in the khalsa panth, those who have done real seva as a murda murid(living dead student) get dargahi gaddi others dont, its as simple as that.

I am not taksali before someone accuses me of chela of taksal, i dont like hypocrisy, double standards whether it exist in taksal, nirmale, nanaksar, nihangs. I dont have any affilations with any jathabandis. There is part of me who like to get all the great guns from all the samparda's and jatha's. For eg- i would rather prefer the way equality of women exist in akj (despite of major ideological differences) than non-equality of women exist in other samparda's or jatha's.

Neo - with due respect, I note your points concerning the lineage post Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Khalsa Jee, however this is something quite different to the actual lineage that the Taksal draws up for itself back to Guru Sahib, that is something to be questioned as is the insistence in some segments of the Taksal that Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Brar Bindranwale Amar Shaheed Khalsa Jee is to return to re-awaken the Panth for a second time and claim Khalsa Raj...