Greetings from Iran!

Guest Javanmard

There is a hadith(al qudsi i think) where Allah is telling the angels about a man on earth that worships this and this amount of hours pr. day, and Allah describes him as being the most perfect saint.. The angels are chocked to hear that a man can have such love for God, so they travel to earth in order to see this man. they then return back and say that they have searched every mosque in order to find this man, and they could not find him anywhere... Allah swt then says that this man is a christian monk, and he is to be found in a monastery..

God loves true worship, not labels.

back to the topic,

welcome back, and please show us the pics from iran soon :D

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

One of my friends just returned from Tehran to Dubai. He told me they have Nishan Sahib there! I was so much impressed. In UAE they have Nishan Sahib like next to Gurujee's saroop as they can't hoist it, but in Iran its allowed. He also told me people while driving pass comments at Sikhs and laugh, but I guess thats something Sikhs are used to, especially in the West.

I would like to ask Javanmard:

You claim Imam Ali gave Amrit to Satguru Nanak Maharaj...Then why is it stated in the Nanak Prakash (I think it is) that Maharaj saw Vishnu?

You paint this picture that Muslims see Sikhi as another path to attaining God and that the Guru's are Pirs of God.

NO Muslim claims or says what you are! Where are you getting your knowledge from?!

If what you say is true..Then why do they say Maharaj is NOT the Light of God, Sikhi is NOT a path to God??!!

Guest Javanmard

1. I never said all Muslims say that

2. As to Guru Nanak I said it was the Eternal Imam yes, whom Indians call Vishnu.

3. What the hell has this got to do with my trip to Iran?

what non-sense are you talking about !!!! ... Iran execute 16 year old girls, hang them in public just cos they had pre-marital sex !!! .. See the video on youtube.com . I will not goto Iran as it is has become the sniper target of US.

as for UAE... i dont know what u liked so much about UAE... 1,200 ppl have so far died in the construction of burj dubai the tallest building in the world. You go and visit their labour quarters and the way they treat labourers with menial salaries and such poor living conditions is horrific.

India is still the best... Canada is best.. out of middle east, I would say Bahrian is good..Kuwait is also very good. Muscat is also good. ..but not UAE

Guest Javanmard

Yes a judge sentenced a 16 year old to death, but it's also true that the same judge is under investigation and might face charges thanks to Shirin Ebadi.

As for your beloved India, it sentences every year MILLIONS OF UNBORN GIRLS WITHOUT TRIAL JUST FOR BEING GIRLS! So much for your India!!!

Man, I have been UAE.. i am a construction engineer myself. There is no source that 1,200 ppl have died, cos no body will make it public.. but I know how work is done on high rise buildings and workers dont even come down for days when they work 500 meters high. on an average every day 5 or 6 people fall from that tower.. whose deaths are not accounted.

Dubai Sikhs !! OMG! i have been to Dubai Gurudwaras... yes sikhs are liking it... but not a single woman to see... not a single family type of people there. While dubai grants freedom, it is a place only to work, sleep and eat there is no family life there..expenses are so high.

As foryour Iran... dont talk about it... I dont even want to argue with you. It is one of those countries that repress and forces its people. I dont know who you are , perhaps your not even sikh ! so leave it please. but what type of a country are you trying to be proud of , a country that has a MORAL POLICE to check on your private life and on your private matters !!!! and then arrest you and hoist 15 feet high with a crane !

dont try to delude people that Iran is a very good country.. its not, because I know it.. they are communist.. dictators who repress their people.

As for India, yes female infetocide is there and it is one of the evils I condemn....and the Indian government is against this ...

Man, I have been UAE.. i am a construction engineer myself. There is no source that 1,200 ppl have died, cos no body will make it public..
I have to agree with you here about "no one wants it to be public". I have seen such similar stuff happening for myself but only for other smaller scale buildings. Didn't know Burj Dubai had blood on its hands as well.

but I know how work is done on high rise buildings and workers dont even come down for days when they work 500 meters high. on an average every day 5 or 6 people fall from that tower.. whose deaths are not accounted.
Vaaheguroo! Thats sad!

Dubai Sikhs !! OMG! i have been to Dubai Gurudwaras... yes sikhs are liking it... but not a single woman to see...
Veerjee thats because a number of Gurdwaras are in labor camps. But the one in Sonapur now has many bibiaan come as well. Again it all depends on which Gurdwara you are talking about as many are there now, thank God! :)

not a single family type of people there.
Have you visited the one in Bur Dubai? The Sindhi GurDarbar?

Baki I haven't been to mainland Iran. Maybe you were referring to Javanmard :D

Guest Javanmard

Waheguru wrote:

As foryour Iran... dont talk about it... I dont even want to argue with you. It is one of those countries that repress and forces its people. I dont know who you are , perhaps your not even sikh ! so leave it please. but what type of a country are you trying to be proud of , a country that has a MORAL POLICE to check on your private life and on your private matters !!!! and then arrest you and hoist 15 feet high with a crane !

dont try to delude people that Iran is a very good country.. its not, because I know it.. they are communist.. dictators who repress their people.

As for India, yes female infetocide is there and it is one of the evils I condemn....and the Indian government is against this ...

LOL Iran's government are communists? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

That is the best joke I have ever heard. Yes Iran also hangs drug dealers and murderers! As far as I know death penalty also exists in India!

Man, I have been UAE.. i am a construction engineer myself. There is no source that 1,200 ppl have died, cos no body will make it public.. but I know how work is done on high rise buildings and workers dont even come down for days when they work 500 meters high. on an average every day 5 or 6 people fall from that tower.. whose deaths are not accounted.

If their deaths are unaccounted then how can you or anyone else know that 5 or 6 people have consistently fallen from the tower to their deaths every day for 200 or 240 days? What is the evidence for this? Are we to believe that the main contractor, the sub-contractors, the workers themselves, the public health and safety officials, the police, ambulance service, hospitals, coroners and mortuaries are all involved in a conspiracy to cover up the alleged death toll of 1200 and rising?

LOL, JM veer ji, you really love this video don't you, I am sure Iraq had a similar one before the Gulf War started, really cheesy attempt at propoganda.

More embarrassing for Iran than empowering! There really is nothing special i.e. mighty or holy about Iran, it is the same as everywhere else, it has it's good points and it's bad points.

A cool place to live I would say is New Zealand.