Why Is It That 95% of the girlz want non-turbanned sikhs?

bare birds as in naked chicks or bare birds as in many chicks?

hmmm... sikh_fauge, ur not as innocent as u seem. :P

we indulged him ... since he is in canada.. show him canadian birds...he loved them.. :P:LOL::LOL:

he is very handsome lad... saw his body..LOL :LOL::LOL: sukhi when you meeting us for a coffee :wink:.. i m telling you ...this is only chance to be an juliet... you be nun for life if you miss this chance :P:LOL:

u indulged him huh? tsk tsk tsk... neo, ur probably gonna end up indulging urself. *cough*cough*

yeah, i hear bird-watching in canada is pretty good. u know with those cardinals and blue jays and stuff... lol...

quit with the gay comments. i really dun wanna know about ur homo fantasies.

and lastly, dun worry bout me. i'm happy bein a single chick... lol... don't u remember my contract?! silly bwoi... lol...

Sukhi "The Busy Singhni" :P

Where's did this 95% figure come from, its kind of too high

i think the trouble happened when Sikhs first came to this country (uk) becoz when you go to work, u couldn't wear a turban so many Sikhs had to have there hair cut ( ieven if you tied it back, i think:$:P),...... i mean now sikhs are perfectly allowed to have turbans etc.......and its made this sikh society half and half..........i feel anyway (so blame da gooray :LOL:)

Its made these sikh girls eyes so use to seeing people with cut hair that if you have a turban it sort of lookz odd to them, it depends on many things though, depends on yah up bringing ( you family turbanfied or not) , area, the people who you grew up with etc...

plz forgive if ive said anything silly :shock:

Its made these sikh girls eyes so use to seeing people with cut hair that if you have a turban it sort of lookz odd to them

Yeah i gotta agree with you on that one to a certain extent. There are many families out there were all the sikhs are monnay. The girls in those family have seen Singhs but dont really interact with them - hence they are not used to them.

Yeah i see your point

Harps

• 3 weeks later...

I think that some girls are just crazy if they don't want to marry a Sardar..hello they are sooo cute! I mean where else do u find guys with a full beard...and a turban...granted there aren't any down here, but you know everyone tells me to go to Canada or the UK to find a guy cuz thats where the most sardars are. And whats the difference between a mona and a sardar...well monas aren't as special then are they, duh!

• 19 years later...