savinderpalsingh

• 1 year later...

Waheguru g

Suni sunai gal te kyu jkeen krde j...Malak nai sanu apni akal diti aaa...kyu na osda istmal kriae nd kuj time Gurdwara PRABH MILNE KA CHAO, ROLI ROAD MOGA lga k aoo nd then apne experience ja kite hoye practical nu dekh k dseo..behas na kro na hi kise di gl te jkeen kro...khud practical kro fr dseo...

J kuj wad khat bolea gea howe os li muafi  bakhseo...

• 4 months later...
On 10/15/2014 at 9:36 PM, savinderpalsingh said:

thats good but

bhramgiani certificate? in 1 year? what is this?

his chela told me, panj pyaare do a screening test to test if you have enough previous kamai for taking amrit or not,

only then they give amrit?

yes this is what panj pyaare do?....

so what do you think panj pyaare are? and what do you think gurbani is?......gurbani is giving us the knowledge of braham....thats y we call it braham gyaan....okayyyy...

and reading gurbani means taking braham gyaan....is that clear or not?

y do u guys make fuss about everything have u ever attended or do practice of gurmantar as said by Bhai Sewa Singh with utmost sincerity without judging anything?...

u guys take it so narrow mindedly and always judge everyone from its appearance or according to your own understanding and so filled with judgemental thinking...first empty your cup before pouring anything....and if u guys still dont get it than I think u dont have any love for GOD...because thats what Bhai Sahib is telling us about how to find that GOD...

• 2 months later...
On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2014 at 3:39 AM, Sat1176 said:

Yes they have certainly raised the bar in who can partake in Amrit. They believe one should have a certain level of kamiyee and reached a certain avasta before you should present yourself to take amrit. I'm not 100% sure but I think as a minimum you should have reached the stage of anhad shabad. Even after taking the amrit I think you have to commit to spending another year doing further strong naam abhyaas as some other jugties are taught in the amrit sanchar.

that is really good. Punj pyare shud of high avastha as it affects the person taking amrit. I m very happy to hear that.

btw how do they take the screening test (or whatever it's called) to check the amount of past life kamai? Thanx

10 hours ago, paapiman said:

The avastha of Singhs in Panj Pyare has an effect on the person, who takes the Amrit.

The Panj Pyare had discussed this type of thinking already with us, via a Sakhi and we are past this kind of mindset.

You are free to search for avguns in Panj. It is basically lack of faith and kal jug creating doubts.

18 hours ago, sevak said:

You are free to search for avguns in Panj. It is basically lack of faith and kal jug creating doubts.

If a person has a Avgun (especially a major one) in him, then he has a Avgun in him. That is a fact.

Let me give you an example bro.

If a Singh does not even follow the Bibek Rehat, then he has no right to be in the Panj Pyare.

If a Singh does not even earn his living in an honest manner, then he has no right to be in the Panj Pyare.

The above two points should be very simple to understand. They have nothing to do with "lack of faith" or "Kaljug creating doubts". We need to balance Shardha with Gyan.

Even, Gyani Thakur Singh jee stated in his katha that it is hard to find Panj Pyare nowadays.

Bhul chuk maaf

8 hours ago, paapiman said:

If a person has a Avgun (especially a major one) in him, then he has a Avgun in him. That is a fact.

Let me give you an example bro.

If a Singh does not even follow the Bibek Rehat, then he has no right to be in the Panj Pyare.

If a Singh does not even earn his living in an honest manner, then he has no right to be in the Panj Pyare.

The above two points should be very simple to understand. They have nothing to do with "lack of faith" or "Kaljug creating doubts". We need to balance Shardha with Gyan.

Even, Gyani Thakur Singh jee stated in his katha that it is hard to find Panj Pyare nowadays.

Bhul chuk maaf

Agreed