Ate meat by accident

Harjots8963

• 2 weeks later...

Could you point me, where it is mentioned. Give the context.

Read lines 4-8, pg 112, in scanned pages above.

"...Hindu will stay away from Turkani. Consider him saved. Those who repent after bhoging other woman and repent after, or get forgiven from Guru Sikhs, consider them forgiven.Those who Bhog Musalmani is a pakka muslim, he will never be forgiven..."

I only translated what I read..I dont have knowledge of mine.

Brothers, Sri Sooraj Prakash Granth also mentions it.

ਜੋ ਤੁਰਕਣਿ ਸਿਖ ਭੋਗਹਿ ਜਾਇ -

ਸੋ ਨਹਿ ਬਖਸ਼ਿਓ ਜਾਇ ਕਦਾਇ....॥ 16 ॥

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/14487-suraj-prakash-text-regarding-muslay-balatkaars/?page=1

Bhul chuk maaf

What happened in th Sakhi is that a Singh got captured by Mughals and they circumcised him, cut his hair, fed him halal meat(not jhatka) and did Muslim rites on that Singh. When the Singh was freed he came to maharaj Ji and told maharaj Ji the whole ordeal. Maharaj Ji asked if he had sexual intercourse with a Muslim woman and the Singh said no. Maharaj Ji said that you are still a sikh of maharaj Ji. This is the gist of this Sakhi. 

FYI scholars like dally, chatanga or Amardeep might know and my translations might be wrong.

I wouldn't call myself a scholar mate.

You can see another old English translation of that text here on page 87 (in scribd window) - it's sakhi 32:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/73649680/Sau-Sakhi-English-Translation-by-Attar-Singh-1873

Brothers, Sri Sooraj Prakash Granth also mentions it.

ਜੋ ਤੁਰਕਣਿ ਸਿਖ ਭੋਗਹਿ ਜਾਇ -

ਸੋ ਨਹਿ ਬਖਸ਼ਿਓ ਜਾਇ ਕਦਾਇ....॥ 16 ॥

Unquote [1]

[1] - http://www.sikhawareness.com/topic/14487-suraj-prakash-text-regarding-muslay-balatkaars/?page=1

Bhul chuk maaf

Suraj Prakash and Sau Sakhi are using the exact same source for this sakhi. So it's not like it is two sources independent of each other

Edited by dalsingh101

I would call you a scholar cause you know your shit lol

Geezer, I'm just like you. Curious. 

• 1 year later...
On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2015 at 7:23 AM, Ragmaala said:

^ not sure about the above bachan bro...

But just so you know , Baba Nand Singh Jis previous janams included the King Bharatha , brother of Sri Rama, a pious muslim king and the birth of Farid Shekh Brahm who rode a wall to meet Guru Nanak.  And finally the birth as a great Sikh Saint was his final one :)

king Bharat as in the one in mahabharat or m I wrong? :o

which brother of ram chander g was he. I always find past life interesting.

On 2016-11-18 at 9:39 PM, tva prasad said:

king Bharat as in the one in mahabharat or m I wrong? :o

which brother of ram chander g was he. I always find past life interesting.

Yes, King Bharat as the one in Ramayana. Baba Maharnam Singh ji Bhucho vale ( vidya guru of Baba Nand Singh ji ) previous birth was that of  the Avtar of Ram Chandra Ji.

Disclaimer: These are the bachans that have been written down in history books, but we petty humans cannot understand the immensity of these Mahapurush bachans.

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 5:51 AM, Ragmaala said:

Yes, King Bharat as the one in Ramayana. Baba Maharnam Singh ji Bhucho vale ( vidya guru of Baba Nand Singh ji ) previous birth was that of  the Avtar of Ram Chandra Ji.

Disclaimer: These are the bachans that have been written down in history books, but we petty humans cannot understand the immensity of these Mahapurush bachans.

how was baba mahaharnam Singh ji bhuchowale shri ram chander g in previous life? Shri ram chander was Vishnu avtar, I don't get how that works. Btw, not saying I don't believe it I actually do. Just a bit curious : )

1 hour ago, tva prasad said:

how was baba mahaharnam Singh ji bhuchowale shri ram chander g in previous life? Shri ram chander was Vishnu avtar, I don't get how that works. Btw, not saying I don't believe it I actually do. Just a bit curious : )

tbh, i myself don't know how these things work...

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/26/2015 at 0:26 AM, Ragmaala said:

In older pakistan, Sikhs would not eat at all from the house of Muslims. And Muslims knew that, and respected it very well.

During partition, Sikhs killed their own daughters & sisters, getting raped by a Muslim, polluting the genetic line was not an option at all.

Source : anecdotal info from pre 1947 grandmother & relatives.

I feel that There is some hidden knowledge about genetical & food associating with Muslim families, not in a negative way, but rather preventing the Sikh man or woman born into a muslim family through account of Karma.  Once Baba Ishar Singh Ji told a famous ragi to stop reading too many granths of Muhammad, because at last moment if your surti latches to thought of Islam, you will be born there & have to get circumcised.

Even Baba Nand Singh Ji scolded devotees who would show too much attention to Nankana Sahib...Baba Ji said dont make too many furnes, you will be born into pakistan and who knows even into a muslim family.

Thus, my interpretation is that being born into a Muslim family even after being a Sikh is A HUGE DOWNGRADE in spirituality, thus too many thoughts are forbidden by Mahapurush, and bhog is forbidden by Guru Ji, and normal people prohibited associating through food.

Thoda hisaab lake gap chadeya karo veerji.

Mardana, being a muslim accompanied Guru Nanak Ji all their life. Did he pollute Sikhism? Guruji accepted and added Bhai Mardana's shabads in Guru Granth Sahib. 
Was Sgeikh Farid not a muslim?

The only polluted lineage I know is the 'Gappi' lineage which so called bramhgyanis started and you area all folllowing. This forum will surely win the Gapp competition if it helds in Sikhsim.

• 1 year later...
On 8/26/2015 at 4:00 AM, paapiman said:

Very hard to believe that Satguru jee would utter such a statement. Possible tampering of a historical account.

Bhul chuk maaf

Bro, it's not hard to believe at all that guru ji would say that Muhammad's religion is a bhoot religion. 

@Ragmaala  This is the reason:

Shri Suta Gosvami said: In the dynasty of king Shalivahana, there were ten kings who went to the heavenly planets after ruling for over 500 years. Then gradually the morality declined on the earth. At that time Bhojaraja was the tenth of the kings on the earth. When he saw that the moral law of conduct was declining he went to conquer all the directions of his country with ten-thousand soldiers commanded by Kalidasa. He crossed the river Sindhu and conquered over the gandharas, mlecchas, shakas, kasmiris, naravas and sathas. He punished them and collected a large ammount of wealth. Then the king went along with Mahamada (Muhammad), the preceptor of mleccha-dharma, and his followers to the great god, Lord Shiva, situated in the desert. He bathed Lord Shiva with Ganges water and worshipped him in his mind with pancagavya (milk, ghee, yoghurt, cow dung, and cow urine) and sandalwood paste, etc. After he offered some prayers and pleased him.

Suta Goswami said: After hearing the king’s prayers, Lord Shiva said: O king Bhojaraja, you should go to the place called Mahakakshvara, that land is called Vahika and now is being contaminated by the mlecchas. In that terrible country there no longer exists dharma. There was a mystic demon named Tripura (Tripurasura), whom I have already burnt to ashes, he has come again by the order of Bali. He has no origin but he achieved a benediction from me. His name is Mahamada (Muhammad) and his deeds are like that of a ghost. Therefore, O king, you should not go to this land of the evil ghost. By my mercy your intelligence will be purified. Hearing this the king came back to his country and Mahamada (Muhammad) came with them to the bank of the river Sindhu. He was expert in expanding illusion, so he said to the king very pleasingly: O great king, your god has become my servant. Just see, as he eats my remnants, so I will show you. The king became surprised when he saw this just before them. Then in anger Kalidasa rebuked Mahamada (Muhammad) “O rascal, you have created an illusion to bewilder the king, I will kill you, you are the lowest..."

That city is known as their site of pilgrimage, a place which was Madina or free from intoxication. Having a form of a ghost (Bhuta), the expert illusionist Mahamada (Muhammad) appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja and said: O king, your religion is of course known as the best religion among all. Still I am going to establish a terrible and demoniac religion by the order of the Lord . The symptoms of my followers will be that they first of all will cut their genitals, have no shikha, but having beard, be wicked, make noise loudly and eat everything. They should eat animals without performing any rituals. This is my opinion. They will perform purificatory act with the musala or a pestle as you purify your things with kusha. Therefore, they will be known as musalman, the corrupters of religion. Thus the demoniac religion will be founded by me. After having heard all this the king came back to his palace and that ghost (Muhammad) went back to his place.

The intelligent king, Bhojaraj established the language of Sanskrit in three varnas - the brahmanas, kshatriyas and vaisyas - and for the shudras he established prakrita-bhasha, the ordinary language spoken by common men. After ruling his kingdom for 50 years, he went to the heavenly planet. The moral laws established by him were honored even by the demigods. The arya-varta, the pious land is situated between Vindhyacala and Himacala or the mountains known as Vindhya and Himalaya. The Aryans reside there, but varna-sankaras reside on the lower part of Vindhya. The musalman people were kept on the other side of the river Sindhu.

On the island of Barbara, Tusha and many others also the followers of Isamsiha were also situated as they were managed by a king or demigods.[4]

This a translation from bhavishya puran. 

God is great, however due to our short comings we fail to understand. 

On 12/11/2016 at 9:52 PM, akalpurkh said:

Thoda hisaab lake gap chadeya karo veerji.

Mardana, being a muslim accompanied Guru Nanak Ji all their life. Did he pollute Sikhism? Guruji accepted and added Bhai Mardana's shabads in Guru Granth Sahib. 
Was Sgeikh Farid not a muslim?

The only polluted lineage I know is the 'Gappi' lineage which so called bramhgyanis started and you area all folllowing. This forum will surely win the Gapp competition if it helds in Sikhsim.

Mardana ji was a yogi in his past life, however due to drinking alcohol (for medical purposes near his death) he was born into a Muslim family. Nonetheless, god granted his desire to meet god. Therefore, he became a Muslim due to a mistake. 

As for bhagat fareed ji, it could be argued that he was a Sikh. 

8 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Mardana ji was a yogi in his pad TV life, however due to drinking alcohol (for medical purposes near his death) he was born into a Muslim family. Nonetheless, god granted his desire to meet god. Therefore, he became a Muslim due to a mistake. 

Veer ji you are 100% correct here is the link with Sant Baba Gurbachan Singh Ji and Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindrawale on the subject

9 hours ago, tva prasad said:

Mardana ji was a yogi in his pad TV life, however due to drinking alcohol (for medical purposes near his death) he was born into a Muslim family. Nonetheless, god granted his desire to meet god. Therefore, he became a Muslim due to a mistake. 

What do you personally believe regarding this Sakhi? And by that I mean do you believe it's suggesting as a blanket statement that by consuming alcohol one runs the risk of being born a Muslim in their next janam?

Legit wondering what you believe here because, quite a few people (namely Taksalis) seem to use this Sakhi to promote the belief I have stated above. As some sort of deterrent or guilt trip. Not denying the Sakhi btw...but thoroughly disagree when it is used to make this argument.

Gurbar Akaal!

30 minutes ago, paapiman said:

@MrDoaba - There is another story with regards to Akbar's previous life. He too, was drunk in his previous life (just before death) and become a Muslim in his next life.

So, maybe there is a connection with dying drunk and becoming a Muslim in the next life.

Bhul chuk maaf

Veer ji here is the track that you mentioned by Sant Kartar Singh Ji

30 minutes ago, paapiman said:

@MrDoaba - There is another story with regards to Akbar's previous life. He too, was drunk in his previous life (just before death) and become a Muslim in his next life.

So, maybe there is a connection with dying drunk and becoming a Muslim in the next life.

Bhul chuk maaf

Thanks bro. I'm aware of the sakhi of Akbar, but not the part where he was drunk. I heard that overall he was not religious but he did punn-daan to a Saadhu type figure just once in his life, and hence he was known in his next janam as a good king/generally seen as positive...that was his reward.

Tbh, I just have an issue with some Taksalis using questionable tactics to enforce their beliefs. They sometimes use large amounts of masala when retelling sakhis or interpreting them, and I have noticed a pattern with this.

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against Taksal as a Samparda. But there are many fanatics within in, and this is coming from someone who is extremely pro-Sampardaic.