Would any Sikh's out there be open to being interviewed

@SunnySingh @paapiman @Soulfinder

I think you need to ask some questions yourselves before you open your mouths. 

What is the purpose of the interview? Who is it for? What are the objectives? Where do you study? etc. etc.

Don't be dumb.  

4 hours ago, SunnySingh said:

Before opening such a big mouth. and asking others why do they open their mouths when somebody wants to ask questions, why don't you first question yourself of being so disgustingly paranoid.

Nobody is god here to always know what is going in others mind, let people ask to know their intentions, and then answers will be given accordingly to the nature of the questions.

Though your posts are generally good, but sometimes your tongue just slips in the wrong direction, so be careful with opening your mouth, ask yourself if there is any sense or logic in you being paranoid.

This is a sikh forum, and if people come from time to time to ask questions on sikhi, it is just but normal. Or will they ask on hindu, muslim or christian forums?

Of course there maybe rascals out there but you can not accusse of anything to anybody, just because one is suspicious.

And as said, if something wrong is found, it will be fairly dealt. 

Or do you think your brothers and sisters here, are incapable of handling such situations.

Bro Soulfinder is a very good and noble person.

Bro paapiman is quite a well versed person.

All this is what I have noticed through their posts.

It's called 'Due Diligence'. 

Try using it. 

At least find out what institute it is for, and what the objectives are.

I think some of you didn't get enough attention growing up.  

And where did you pop out of nowhere all of a sudden?

On 11/6/2021 at 11:50 PM, Michelle said:

I am college student in a cultural anthropology class, and we are doing a paper with interviews on a certain subculture. I've decided to do mine on the Sikh culture/religion. Would anyone out there be willing to be interviewed about Sikhi?

23 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

At least @Michelle knows to call Sikhi, Sikhi. 

On 11/8/2021 at 5:12 AM, dalsingh101 said:

Dear @Michelle please share more with us about the purpose of the Interview, including proof of any official documentation from your Institution. 

On 11/6/2021 at 11:50 PM, Michelle said:

I am college student in a cultural anthropology class, and we are doing a paper with interviews on a certain subculture. I've decided to do mine on the Sikh culture/religion. Would anyone out there be willing to be interviewed about Sikhi?

Which country are you in please, Michelle ?

Are the interviews by screen message, audio, Zoom, online questionnaire ?

14 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

Hmmm, could we wait to ask these questions later,  let's see the type of questions being asked? It is good to be vigilant though,  we got you.  

Better you know what you are dealing with beforehand. I did a Psych course many years ago. You are supposed to have declarations of intent and clear explanations of how information is going to be used with interviewees. Plus we should be aware of the fact that some people might use the information given in a way that is against Sikh interests, even if it is all legit. That might make people change their minds about being interviewed. For example, the institute conducting the research might be one that some Sikhs feel has a history of being inimical to Sikhs - that would make them (rightfully in my eyes) think twice about engaging.

I'm not saying Michelle isn't what is being claimed, but it's a good idea to safeguard. Especially when young people might be involved.

This is how someone else posted for a similar request, look at the clarity. You can check this, contact the university and verify etc. If Michelle really is working for a reputable institute, they'll probably be telling her this. Due diligence dictates that we check everything is pukkah beforehand. It'll just be s sign of stupidity and naivety if people find out after interviews that things were not how they were made out. 

This should be done before anyone starts to talk.  It's common sense. 

13 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

It's a national political platform regulating education in the us, notorious for producing academic garbage.

If you simply pass everyone, nobody fails. See. Improved graduation rates. Voila. 

We have (had?) a similar thing in academia called 'Every child matters' in the UK.  

17 hours ago, Kaur10 said:

It is good to be vigilant though,  we got you. 

I got to say, seeing as you were the one (if I recall rightly) that put light on the Sukha Singh gandu allegations on the forum: I expect more prudence from you sister.

And I am somewhat saddened that certain brothers here weren't thinking sharp. What's next with some of you people??? Will you be giving out personal numbers and home addresses to strangers on the internet who want to 'interview' you?

That all being said, we may well find out Michelle is 100% genuine - but that doesn't take away from what I'm saying. If you can't be diligent about your own selves - what chance have you got to protect vulnerable Sikh children/females? 

Wake the f**k up to the world we live in ffs.  

Dear Sangat

My name's Samantha Fux. Here's a photo of me:

aishwarya-rai.jpg

I'm a psych student in Flannah Timkaah: Gorayaan Da Rhobe Chulhaay University. I'm very interested in Sikhi, would anyone be interested in an interview?

If so please meet me at 3pm at Arabh Garabh Hotel, 

For the dumb bibian, I'll be awaiting you:

Harvey Weinstein - Wikipedia

For the dumb veers, I look forward to seeing you soon.......

Best Pulp Fiction Shooting Scene GIFs | Gfycat