Shastar Vidiya Site Updated... Massive!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Silence - when one has something bad to say about someone, they should learn to say it to the persons face - that is the behaviour of a man.

Nihang Niddar Singh is entitled to his beliefs, which he bases on learnt traditions and his historical research.

You don't have to slander everyone you don't agree with.

Quit acting like a silly little gossiping girl.

Silence,

I assume you don't agree with Nihang NiddarSIngh?! Have you ever met him and questioned him on his views. I can assure you he will not bite. So, instead of hurling contempt about, why don't you just have a discussion with him (in English or Panjabi). One thing I know about them is that they can back up all their claims/statements/views with relevent data that will stand up to any rigorous scrutiny.

One thing I know about them is that they can back up all their claims/statements/views with relevent data that will stand up to any rigorous scrutiny.

lol!

Some of the stuff on the sarbloh.info website has either been written innocently in error or are plain lies. One example (of many) is the claim about Singhs from Hazoor Sahib and alcohol - lies; another is the recent history of Damdami Taksal - lies; some of the stuff about Nanaksar - lies; and many more.

I have spoken to Niddar Singh - even before he was famous and he's entitled to his beliefs. I just hope that whoever comes across his material or preaching does some research for themselves before accepting everything he says and keep in mind that just because someone did something in a certain way many years ago doesn't mean it's right. Especially when Gurbani tells us otherwise!

It's also important to note that their teachings on many issues differ with Buddha Dal and Taruna Dal. Anyone can check this for themselves with Singhs from the Dals or the Singhs in the UK recognised as true Nihangs by the Dals.

I note they have gone from 'chatka gatka' to 'shaster vidiya' to 'sanatan Sikh shaster vidiya' and now 'sanatan Hindu Sikh Shastervidiya'.

www.sarbloh.com

OK GUYS THERE IS A PICTURE OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI THAT IS DISPLAYED ON THE WEBSITE UNDER THE NANAKSARIA SECTION.

WELL THIS PICTURE IS OF THE AKHAND PATH DONE AT MY HOME IN INDIA PATIALA BEFORE I CAME TO CANADA. AND IT WAS DONE AT MY HOME.

UNDER THE CAPTION IT SAYS NANAKSAR GURUDWARA KALERAN , WHAT A BUNCH OF LIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I AM A LIVING PROOF TO THIS LIE.

AND HOW THE HELL DID THEY GET THIS PICTURE AND FROM WHERE ? I KNOW I SCANNED IT BUT NOT SURE IF I POSTED ANYWHERE ONLINE

I AM JUST TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY BY THIS FALSE PROPAGANDA!!

THEY TAKE A RANDOM PICTURE AND DRAW CONCLUSIONS FROM IT ? I THINK THEY JUST ASSUMED IT WAS A NANAKSAR KALERAN GURDWARA BUT THE TRUTH IS THIS WAS AT MY HOME IN PATIALA 5 YEARS AGO , AND ITS AMAZING HOW THEY GOT HOLD OF IT WITHOUT ME EVEN KNOWING ABOUT IT ...YA RITE :shock:

some major copyright violation there . i am not worried about the copyrights as much as I am about the lie they mentioned , adi guru darbar at nanaksar kaleran gurudwara. THIS FACT ALONE UNDERMINES THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS SITE WHAT ELSE YOU NEED

You are right about copy right violation. That strangest and most ironic thing is that they don't allow anyone to copy & save pictures on their websites which are often pictures just stolen from other websites. Also all of their pictures have water marks on it as if they are ones who created those pictures. How dishonest!