Singhs need Nihang Amrit in UK - help

sikh-samurai

There are more senior Nihang Singhs than Akali Baba Ram Singh Ji.

Best way to go about is contact info@sarbloh.info ..whatever direction they tell you to go ...that be best.

I reckon they will tell you go to india..Budda Dal Head quaters, Damdama Sahib... and take amrit...

if you ask me brother, nothing beats Indiaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

Who is Mahakal Akali Nihang Singh Baba Raam Singh Ji Nihang Farladhari ??

Is he really higher than Jathedar Nidder Singh???

Is he the jathedar of buddha dal uk??

to n30

i thought punj are punj wherever they are why question the uk nihang punj (if they've got them) i am sure they are up it, especially as Nihangs are usually tiar par tiar ( ive heard this phrase i dont really know what this means i think it means the best)

I no longer believe in Nihang or any other sects. All Sikhs are meant to become Khalsa. Which "Nihangs" are. If your taking Amrit, your taking Guru Gobind Singh Jis Amrit which was also given to himself. I believe everone is able to become a fearless warrior, if they wanted to. All Sikhs are Childern of Guru Gobind Singh Ji.

Spot on :!:

whether you "believe" in nihangs or not, regardless, they are one of the oldest Sikh institutions.

I dnt think everyone has the potential to become warriors, some are born to do it, some forced, and some will never be.

So its back to believing in caste system? Where people are born with a fixed role in society? Where some people believe you are incapable of doing something because of how you are born?

One who is one with Waheguru is a small image of the lord and inherits some of the lords features..

One who is one with Waheguru becomes Nir Bhau (Without fear), Nir Vair (Without Hate). And after becoming one with the lord he/she soul becomes Akaal Moorat (Timeless, Without form) as well as Ajuni (Beyond Birth and Death). Or in other word becomes Nirankar.

Im not sure if you would understand this. This is from Jap Ji sahib, some people might even think im mad now.

The Khalsa is equal to the Guru.

"The Khalsa is my own image, I dwell in the Khalsa, Khalsa is my chief organ, I am always with the Khalsa, Khalsa is my bosom Friend, Khalsa is my mother & Father, Khalsa is my Caste and creed, My creation is throught the Khalsa, Khalsa is my supply of requirments, I am honoured because of the Khalsa, Khalsa is my body & breath, Khalsa is my life & soul, Khalsa is my Fullfledged Guru, Khalsa is my brave friend, Khalsa is my wisdom & Knowledge, I always contemplate the Khalsa, Eulogy of the Khalsa is simply beyond me, I cannot praise the Khalsa with one tongue, I have not mistated anything, God & Guru Nanak are my withness to this."

- Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Sarbloh Granth.

The word Nihang means crocodile, it is a Persian word.

"Nihangs were suicide squads of the Mughal army and wore blue uniforms. The Sikhs took the name and the uniform from the Mughals. "

http://www.sikh-heritage.co.uk/movements/Nihangs/Nihangs.htm

rupz, i think rakash meant some ppl are born to be warriors... just like u might say someone was a born athlete or someone was born for showbusiness. he didn't make any mention of caste.

i could be wrong... let's wait for rakash to reply.

YO YO YO

Budha dal give out amrit at holla duno about vasakhi. from what i know amrit is not given out all the time. U can also go to any dal. From what i know they want you to wear panj shaster in ur hair and have a blue datsaar.

2 main places to go to is budha dal the dal itself where they may be at any time of the year. and tarana dal of beas bab mukun singh ishis name i duno last i saw him as eerrm time back. if any1 else knows his name pls tell us. Respects to Baba Kirtan Singh badboy. Other dals like i say u can take it of them to depends if they got a mohalla on or not.

I WOULD NOT ADVISE hari vela. simply being they have stopped ppl from eating meat. Do not ask me why for gods sakes i'm sure u ppl r smart and know where i'm coming from. even tough they me homis i mean the oldschool lot thenew comers r just gorai or ppl who believe baba nihal Singh is one of the highest Nihang Singhs. Why the heck ppl have that in their minds duno man.

If you boys go to punjab to take amrit say hello to Baba Santa Singh from the ppl from uk.

Hari vela is the place would be best suitated for Sikh Sumraie..since he is veggie himself.

And why wouldn't you advise Harian vela??? you are making it sound like that all the nihang warriors both in puratan and today times were Non-Veggie's. :roll:

you non-veggie fanatics :LOL::P..jk :)

So its back to believing in caste system? Where people are born with a fixed role in society? Where some people believe you are incapable of doing something because of how you are born?

One who is one with Waheguru is a small image of the lord and inherits some of the lords features..

One who is one with Waheguru becomes Nir Bhau (Without fear), Nir Vair (Without Hate). And after becoming one with the lord he/she soul becomes Akaal Moorat (Timeless, Without form) as well as Ajuni (Beyond Birth and Death). Or in other word becomes Nirankar.

Im not sure if you would understand this. This is from Jap Ji sahib, some people might even think im mad now.

The Khalsa is equal to the Guru.

"The Khalsa is my own image, I dwell in the Khalsa, Khalsa is my chief organ, I am always with the Khalsa, Khalsa is my bosom Friend, Khalsa is my mother & Father, Khalsa is my Caste and creed, My creation is throught the Khalsa, Khalsa is my supply of requirments, I am honoured because of the Khalsa, Khalsa is my body & breath, Khalsa is my life & soul, Khalsa is my Fullfledged Guru, Khalsa is my brave friend, Khalsa is my wisdom & Knowledge, I always contemplate the Khalsa, Eulogy of the Khalsa is simply beyond me, I cannot praise the Khalsa with one tongue, I have not mistated anything, God & Guru Nanak are my withness to this."

- Guru Gobind Singh Ji, Sarbloh Granth.

The word Nihang means crocodile, it is a Persian word.

"Nihangs were suicide squads of the Mughal army and wore blue uniforms. The Sikhs took the name and the uniform from the Mughals. "

http://www.sikh-heritage.co.uk/movements/Nihangs/Nihangs.htm

Rakash said nothing about caste or strict roles, u need to re read hsi post, but Guv summd it up pretty well

U know wot u guyz - amrit is all equal

If u want to take it from the Nihang Singhs go and take it from them

If you want to take it from the Nishkaam Sevak Jatha take it from them

If you want to take it from the Rara Sahib Sevaks take it from them

If you want to take it from the AKJ/AKJI/DODRAS... take it from them

etc....etc....

Personally when I took amrit I was in a frantic search for Panj Pyare - I didnt care what they looked like or what they wore!

As long as there were five of them and they had a batta and a khanda I was happy!

gurbarakaaal

Hari vela is the place would be best suitated for Sikh Sumraie..since he is veggie himself.

And why wouldn't you advise Harian vela??? you are making it sound like that all the nihang warriors both in puratan and today times were Non-Veggie's. :roll:

you non-veggie fanatics :LOL::P..jk :)

ps he himself said that he eats meat (with the caveat that he is cutiing it down all the time and will eventually stop one day)

Rupz its nothing to do with caste or elitism. Some as Rakash rightly said have a intrinsic nature which makes them warriors, some dont follow that path and can still attain. Sikhi caters for diversity within people and religions. No other path I think covers it so well.

People often agree with things because the majority believe it, it is not the criteria for truth.

The person who wants to take amrit specifically from the Nihangs believes he will follow that specific maryada well than an AKJ maryada. Even though I dont think the external rehit is the end, its a starting point, his nature is suited to the Nihang order, encourage him to follow his path, likewise, encourage others who may choose something else, neither is inferior for the path he/she has chosen, not in my Guru's eyes, thats for sure.

Yo Yo Yo listen up yeah. don't gimme no shit about what i'ma gonna say. yo challenge listen up. Basically amrit is only 1. who gives it out the dal. simle as that. if ppl wanna take amrit froma jatha of sants go for it but that isn't khanda bata di paulh its chraan paul or maybe even amrit like japji sahib with water. but at the end of the day who give out amrit. dal. simplea as taht. if in the last few years every 5 ppl get 2gther and start to give out arit there own way how can u say tats amrit or thay have the right to. who gave them the right. yeah yeah yeah i know i just got a whole bunch of u amritdharais kacheras in a twist but yo. i said it straight simple as that.

soz about me spelling but i gotta say i ashammed my sangat at school when it came to english classes. HAHAH

Mods Note: The language for this forum is English, not Ebonics, please use it "