the many promotions of tsingh

most of u on this forum will know of a member on here who refers to himself as tsingh. many assume this alias is due to his love of tea. others believe it is because 't' has an uncanny resemblance to the cross of crucifixion. yet others think it's because his name's tirath.

we may never know the answer to such questions... it's just one of life's mysteries.

now i invite u all if u please to join me as we delve into the spiritual progression of this enlightened soul...

tsingh has published a book "bhavrasamrit tika"... when he first started writing the book, he was just simple tirath singh nirmala (as denoted on the cover). however by the time he reached page (x) he had become BHAI tirath singh. vah!! how amazing is that!!!

as u read through the book, u can sense his aura jumping out of the pages at u... so much so that by the time u reach the back cover, u see that he's been promoted again... to BABA tirath singh! aako satnaam... sri vaheguru!!

but it does not end there... oh no... i now refer u to the following link (those of a nervous disposition... or who get over-excited to easily are advised to stop reading now & lie down) http://www.sewapanthi.org/htmls/srimahant.html

now tsingh has risen to the dizzying heights of... wait for it...

SANT tirath singh nirmala!!!

this series of promotions has happened in rapid succession... & it's only a matter of time before He achieves brahmgianidom... then it'll be satguru tirath singh... when he will enlighten the whole world with his funky japanese noise!

i request the admins to create a new area on the forum for posts about the upcoming tsinghism.

if u wish to become a tsinghpanthi... u must follow his 3 golden rules...

1. thou must wearath one item of clothing that is of the colour peach (the splinter group tirath kirtani jatha, tkj, believe that the original colour was pink, & that it is mandatory for both men & women)

2. thou must singeth japanese noise (those trained in classical japanese music suggest different noises are made at different times of the day)

3. thou must pondereth on stuff (this is very open to interpretation & has lead to large numbers of people pondering on how exactly to ponder... some organise large communions where they can sit down looking confused together)

daas has simply spoken on what little daas knows about tsinghism. much is yet unknown about this wondrous new path, & any further information would be deeply appreciated.

jai sri tsingh ji!!!

tsingh makes people matha teyk to him,

he is a paapi, I have a video, he is a dusht, he also supports chelsea (well that doesn't make him a paapi because they wear blue), he also refrains from titles and lets the disciples do it. He stays quiet...and worst of all...he's honest.

lets kick him out of the panth

phone number:0034kickouthedusht

www.kickoutthedusht.com

lets get this out for all the mass public

chardeeeeeeeeeekullah

tsingh makes people matha teyk to him,

he is a paapi, I have a video, he is a dusht, he also supports chelsea (well that doesn't make him a paapi because they wear blue), he also refrains from titles and lets the disciples do it. He stays quiet...and worst of all...he's honest.

lets kick him out of the panth

phone number:0034kickouthedusht

www.kickoutthedusht.com

lets get this out for all the mass public

chardeeeeeeeeeekullah

whenever there is a true spirit, an enlightened soul, a tbt goodsikh... then not far behind are the detractors... those who weren't loved as children & most likely were dropped on their heads repeatedly. they can be identified through their butt-ugly appearances, blatant lies & their undeniable stench... the stench of paapiness!

forwardbackward & malwe da bakra have shown their true colours today!! their lies will not last... the truth shall be known!!

if anyone has any doubts over the shakti of sant 108 sri tsingh singh ji... then i offer u undeniable proof...

after reading the upsetting comments above, daas did a humble ardas to sri tsingh ji... after which as if by magic, the website www.kickoutthedusht.com no longer works!!

such is the power of bhai baba sant sri 108 tsingh ji! deny him at ur peril!!

after the ardas baba ji came to me in a vision & demanded that everyone matha tek to their computers whenever they see a post by Him... this is to be considered ur tirath ishnaan.

sada jai sri bhai baba sant thingysingh ji!!

whenever there is a true spirit, an enlightened soul, a tbt goodsikh... then not far behind are the detractors... those who weren't loved as children & most likely were dropped on their heads repeatedly. they can be identified through their butt-ugly appearances, blatant lies & their undeniable stench... the stench of paapiness!

forwardbackward & malwe da bakra have shown their true colours today!! their lies will not last... the truth shall be known!!

if anyone has any doubts over the shakti of sant 108 sri tsingh singh ji... then i offer u undeniable proof...

after reading the upsetting comments above, daas did a humble ardas to sri tsingh ji... after which as if by magic, the website www.kickoutthedusht.com no longer works!!

such is the power of bhai baba sant sri 108 tsingh ji! deny him at ur peril!!

after the ardas baba ji came to me in a vision & demanded that everyone matha tek to their computers whenever they see a post by Him... this is to be considered ur tirath ishnaan.

sada jai sri bhai baba sant thingysingh ji!!

Guv-Ji

It must be difficult to carry around a personality like yours, day in day out.

TSingh is a devil! daas has been getting imaginary emails and phonecalls from several paapis telling das not to do any of this so called 'nindya'... but daas totally fail to see this any kind of nindya rather just presentation of facts.. daas has only claimed what has been brainwashed into daas that T-Singh and his supporter, namely the 'guvenator' r out there to confuse the young and innocent ppl who just got into sikhy and their minds r not very strong yet.. but if u think ur mind is strong so u can go see tsingh.. think again!...ur mind will get weaker with the influence of the manmuckys and u may learn some vidya from him but is that really worth it? is it worth it to lose ur chance of meeting waaaheguroooji?... daas has met him and hence lovingly calls him.. 'grr ji'... think about it! don't rush into making any decisions! be mindful of what u r doing! daas is only trying to help T-Singh and his manmucky followers!

T Singh???

Isnt that the dark complexion dude from the A team.. After the break up of the A team and no more work, the heavy chains of maya, and greed around his neck having been torn off his chest.. He had no choice but to become a sikh.. and hence T Singh.

I pity the fool.. who thinks any different.

Guv this rapid promotion of Mr T Singh from Nirmala to Sant Mahapursh AkaalJoht Srimaan 108 etc etc is due to his great enlightenment recieved one day while tryng to eat spaghetti on the banks of a river under a bunyan tree.

As he sucked on the spaghetti he realised if he slurped too hard the spaghetti would break, and if too little he would get sauce dripping down his chin into his funky beard and over his brand new white clothes.. (which he tried to wash however didnt have DAZ (or any other great brand of washing up powder) this left his clothes slightly off white almost peachy..

However He realised that Slurping just right and he could finish the whole plate of spaghetti in one go, and without too much mess and chin drip.. This is the supreme teachings brought to us all by his holyness Mr T Singh 108 sri maan etc etc..

Those who do not realise the teachings of Tsinghpantia way should commit sepuko or play seduko on the next full moon !

Tsingh Ji Di Jai,,