question to sword of tabriz?

Now that you are back with us I was hoping you could clear something up.

In your article on Shia-Sikh relations, regarding the neela bana you write:

"According to Akali Nihang Singh tradition this is said to be the uniform that the knights of Imam Mahdi will wear"

Furthermore related to another topic you state:

"This may in part explain the deep respect that many Nihangs of the old generation still have for Imam ’Ali"

Would you be so kind as to state your sources for the information you have presented.

The text about Mir Mahdi in Dasam Granth says that he will kill Kalki Avatar and that he will die through the bite on ant.

In the tradition of Ahl ul Bayt (as) this isn't the case. He will indeed kill the Dajjal (anti-Christ) and will be martyred, assassinated by a woman with moustache (lol maybe an AKJ bibi).

Also Mir is not a title used with Imam e Zaman (ajtf). So no they are not the same.

The text about Mir Mahdi in Dasam Granth says that he will kill Kalki Avatar and that he will die through the bite on ant.

In the tradition of Ahl ul Bayt (as) this isn't the case. He will indeed kill the Dajjal (anti-Christ) and will be martyred, assassinated by a woman with moustache (ADMIN CUT- THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING STOP ATTACKING INNOCENT BIBIYAS WHO DECIDED TO BREAK SHACKLES OF YOUR WESTERN SOCEITY AND APPEAR THE WAY THEY WANT.).

Also Mir is not a title used with Imam e Zaman (ajtf). So no they are not the same.

I apologise I was not aware of any law that I am supposed to be above, Your identity is something that most people have been aware of for years on Sikh Chat forms so I did not think it was a problem. You seem unhappy at this and as such I apologise and have sent Neo a pm asking to change the title of topic.

In regards to the theory of the Aad Chand, you have footnoted where this oral history came from. As Nihang Singh oral traditions are so varied, it would perhaps be best to footnote where information comes from where you make general statements on what nihang traditions supposedly are or are not. You also run the risk of mis-representing Nihang Singh Traditions in academia.

Perhaps it would be appropriate to state which Nihangs informed you of this traditions in India, or did both pieces of information come from Niddar Singh. Please in future refrain from treadting 'Nihang Singh Oral Traditions' as a homogenous construct.

quoting a bit from bahadur's email:

I have come back because of a bet I made with a friend about the reaction of your people confronted to a theological question. God is my witness that I haven't resorted to bullying tactics some of them illegal unlike the members I mentioned. Anyways God is fair and just.

If I felt hurt I would be a victim. I won a bet and I am happy.

"I have come back because of a bet I made with a friend about the reaction of your people confronted to a theological question. God is my witness that I haven't resorted to bullying tactics some of them illegal unlike the members I mentioned. Anyways God is fair and just."

Wouldn't Muslims be unhappy if someone started to denigrate the Quran? I am sure many would react the same way. Given the fact that we know you're a fraud who came here with the goal of doing nindya of the Gurus, I don't think our reaction was bad at all. The fact of the matter is that we are wise to you, we know that you are not interested in presenting legitimate scholarship, but are interested in creating division and upset.

As I recall, in a past thread where it was taught that the Quran was actually written by a Muslim saint and not the Prophet you flipped out. And in that case there was no denigration of the Quran itself.

I've never seen worse behaviour from anyone when confronted with testing questions than I have from you. Of course, before you left you went back and deleted your old posts to remove evidence of your knee jerk hypocritic reactions to criticism.

"have come back because of a bet I made with a friend about the reaction of your people confronted to a theological question. God is my witness that I haven't resorted to bullying tactics some of them illegal unlike the members I mentioned. Anyways God is fair and just."

What a 1st class idiot!

God being a witness to SOTI (you now know what the 'I' stands for) making 'BETS' (very Islamic) to see if he can provoke a reaction by biting the hand that fed him for so many years!

God being a witness to him questioning the divine word given by God himself - which this hypocrite used to defend at one point with all his natural wrath?

God being witness to this degenerate fraudster who after wishing death to Jews, Sikhs, Sunni's, Hindu's - praying for them to be cursed, insulting members of this forum with the dirtiest language conceivable over the last year... insinuates that he is a gentleman?

God is fair and just, people who insult others beliefs, partake in warmongering, speak filth, are hypocrites, look down on the less fortunate (educated) and aren't satisified with God's love because it cannot fulfill their egotisitcal ambitions will surely receive their share of "fairness and justice" from Allah.

the saddest part of this whole ordeal is that the UK sangat as well as sikhawareness members completely swallowed the crap coming from bahadur's mouth for so many years. You can still see some uk sangat, and to some extent some sikhawareness members, propogating the hatred that originated in bahadur's mouth. Its a shame that so many people actually considered him a scholar and innocently fell victim to his agenda.

Tonyhp32 don't be such a cheapo, buy the article at least lol ah man you people will never change LOL

If you guys want to consult my article here are some sources:

http://direct.bl.uk/bld/PlaceOrder.do?UIN=...om=searchengine

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~c...ll~jumptype=rss

Do like any civilized person and buy it. Unless you want to stick to your pindoo ways...

I can't believe I caught you guys red handed stealing intellectual property and you give me ample proof for it. LOL

Ah you people...

SoT,

Is this a different paper from the Khanda and Dhulfiqar one or are they the same. If they are different then could you email me a copy of the Sikhs and Shias one to tonyhp32@hotmail.com

Cheers

Tonyhp32 don't be such a cheapo, buy the article at least lol ah man you people will never change LOL

If you guys want to consult my article here are some sources:

http://direct.bl.uk/bld/PlaceOrder.do?UIN=...om=searchengine

http://www.informaworld.com/smpp/content~c...ll~jumptype=rss

Do like any civilized person and buy it. Unless you want to stick to your pindoo ways...

I can't believe I caught you guys red handed stealing intellectual property and you give me ample proof for it. LOL

Ah you people...

Slow down Sherlock Ali Holmes! He addressed his post to YOU, asked YOU to send him something, it was a bit hard for YOU not to "catch him red handed." Hardly detective work of the century.

Is asking an author for their work stealing?

With all due respect pindoo, sunni, Jatt or whatever someone may be, You dont really have any integrity to to judge anyone. If anyone reads what you have posted on the internet (under various names) your inconsistency in spiritual and religious matters as well as your dramtically changing perceptions of religion (and indeed yourself) really does lead one to question whether you actually have any stable beliefs. Your constant cursing of others is more demonic that saintly. May Allah have mercy on you.

Bahudar ali, you should spend less time on the net and a bit more time working those floppy pounds off your midsection. Again You spend your time slating Sikhi and Sikhs the reality is you’re only frustrated with yourself and your inability to root yourself in any worthy society according to your trumped up standards. This is not to deviate from the topic and the vastness on knowledge crammed in your cranium but more of an analysis of your twisted mischievous behaviour. If we are failing, then let us fail, you obviously are enlightened enough to have found the true path so what concern is it of yours what happens to the non-believers in your bakwasism?

Fundamentally your motive is to destabilise and create doubt and confusion; this is fine, because ultimately these are also the tools that are required for seekers to gain knowledge.

On another level what people don’t seem to understand is true devotion be it in Sikhi, Islam or whatever doesn’t require the collection of mass information and surgical minds to disprove beliefs of others or confirm their own. The ill intentional mass of knowledge doesn’t differ from any other obsessive wants, desires and needs if anything it’s probably the worst one.

It’s the bahudar ali mentality that is responsible for the most of the conflict in the world today, just take a look it’s all there, everyday in the papers in the news. However we started, however we developed, however we argue today, we don’t blow each other up in markets squares, schools and hospitals indiscriminately killing innocent women and children alike. You see it doesn’t matter if a man prays to an apple yet he knows fundamentally the grossness of such actions, but how can he know anything to the likes of the True knowledge and enlightened mentality of the likes a bandar ali who excepts it as perfectly acceptable……as long as they’re from the opposite opinion and faction.

Bahudar get a hobby and get on an exercise bike and to those that blew their trumpets in the defence of the pseudo-scholar over the last few years, let this be a lesson to you.

Flipping saps.

You are right, it's up to the people who followed this guy to now realise that he was just another ego that needed their constant praise and awe. He was similar to Gurmeet Ram Raheem, the Bhaniara, Ashutosh and a host of others who no matter what bukwas they sprout they will always find fawning followers. Bahadur needs to be controversial, he lives to be controversial because by being thus he is able to exercise some power over those who follow him because they fool themselves into believing that controversy equates to research and scholarship. Everytime he is banned for making an anti-Sikh comment he comes back under another name and make even more outrageous statements.

The fascinating fact here is why does he bother to come here or on Sikhsangat? He's left Sikhi and his statements make this clear. The reason in my view is not hard to fathom, he needs to create controversy and in his new found religion he knows that controversy is like asking for a death sentence. I highly doubt that an ego as big as his which considers himself to be the be all and end all of scholarship believes all the fairy tales of hidden Imams and the Mahdi or immoral beliefs such as temporary marriages. But unfortunately for him he's joined a religion that brooks no controversy, I mean if they can blow each other up without any qualms then do you think they would think twice of him? If he did ever came up with the bukwas he did here about Shia'ism then I have no doubt that any one of his so-called brothers and sisters on Shia Chat would slit his throat without a second thought. So is it any wonder that Bahadur comes on Sikh forums to peddle his bukwas here firm in the knowledge that even though he might get threats it's very unlikely that a Sikh would be as mentally unbalanced as his Shia friends are and try and act on the threat.