Dasam Granth?

Only Five,

Brother, calm down, please. Dalsingh is on the same side of the fence as you. There is no need to turn combative over the slightest thing you disagree with. Every other forum member will tell you same thing. It honestly sounds like you're in grade 2 when you argue non-stop over non-issues. It's comical to read, i'll admit. :blush: I just feel sorry for dalsingh when you start hounding him for no apparent reason.

If you are a 14-16 year old, then just take this advice from your older brother.

1) Is Chariter 21-23 a personal life story of Guru Gobind SIngh Ji as said by all sants, brahmgyanis, bhais, jaths, taksals, deras and vidvaans until Lamba?

That's just wrong.

On another onte, please watch this series of videos:

(all 6 of them)

It honestly sounds like you're in grade 2 when you argue non-stop over non-issues. It's comical to read, i'll admit. :blush: I just feel sorry for dalsingh when you start hounding him for no apparent reason.

No sympathy please! Just empathy. lol

The overriding emotion I feel in all this is embarrassment, nothing else. It's like having one of those angry little sisters who are prone to periodical vitriolic outbursts for no apparent reason.

What can you do with someone like that huh?

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakaal!

Dear all!

The learning (Sikh) is lost. The title Sikh is imposed.

The pleaders of Dasam Guru's BaaNee are unable to explain and convince the generation.

Their opponents feel progressing spiritually by criticizing Dasam Guru's BaaNee.

Strange, both are studying, discussing and convinced with the translations of true Guru's BaaNee. They seem to have never heard the Gur's BaaNee though.

Balbir Singh

That's just wrong.

On another onte, please watch this series of videos:

(all 6 of them)

Any jatha or organization may say anything but touchstone to interpret charitras is Dasam granth text and not anybody's interpretation.

Here is brief on Charitra's 21,22 and 23

At the start of charitropakhayan Guru sahib writes

ਅਥ ਪਖ੍ਯਾਨ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਲਿਖ੍ਯਤੇ ॥

अथ पख्यान चरित्र लिख्यते ॥

Pakhayan means Story coming out of existing story

Charitra= Character

ਲਿਖ੍ਯਤੇ= writing

In charitra 2 where the plot of charitra starts, it is Raja Chittar singh of town chittarwati

ਚਿਤ੍ਰਵਤੀ ਨਗਰੀ ਬਿਖੈ ਚਿਤ੍ਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨ੍ਰਿਪ ਏਕ ॥ ਤੇ ਕੇ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਸੰਪਤਿ ਘਨੀ ਰਥ ਗਜ ਬਾਜ ਅਨੇਕ ॥੧॥

चित्रवती नगरी बिखै चित्र सिंघ न्रिप एक ॥ ते के ग्रिह स्मपति घनी रथ गज बाज अनेक ॥१॥

ਏਕ ਅਪਸਰਾ ਇੰਦ੍ਰ ਕੇ ਜਾਤ ਸਿੰਗਾਰ ਬਨਾਇ ॥ ਨਿਰਖ ਰਾਇ ਅਟਕਤਿ ਭਈ ਕੰਜ ਭਵਰ ਕੇ ਭਾਇ ॥੩॥

एक अपसरा इंद्र के जात सिंगार बनाइ ॥ निरख राइ अटकति भई कंज भवर के भाइ ॥

Rai means king and not Guru.

Then in the end of every charitra is written

ਇਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਪਖ੍ਯਾਨੇ ਤ੍ਰਿਯਾ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੇ ਮੰਤ੍ਰੀ ਭੂਪ ਸੰਬਾਦੇ ਦੁਤਿਯ ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ ਸਮਾਪਤਮ ਸਤੁ ਸੁਭਮ ਸਤੁ ॥੨॥੭੮॥ਅਫਜੂੰ॥

इति स्री चरित्र पख्याने त्रिया चरित्रे मंत्री भूप स्मबादे दुतिय चरित्र समापतम सतु सुभम सतु

That means that a story from an existing story is being told by a minister to king Chittar singh whose setting is ancient period.

Then charitra 15 we come across

ਏਕ ਬਿਮਾਤ੍ਰਾ ਭਾਨ ਕੀ ਰਾਮਦਾਸ ਪੁਰ ਬੀਚ ॥ ਬਹੁ ਪੁਰਖਨ ਸੌ ਰਤਿ ਕਰੈ ਊਚ ਨ ਜਾਨੈ ਨੀਚ ॥੨॥

एक बिमात्रा भान की रामदास पुर बीच ॥ बहु पुरखन सौ रति करै ऊच न जानै नीच ॥२॥

ਭਾਨ ਕਰੋ ਕਰਤੇ ਬਡੋ ਸੁਪਨ ਦਿਯੋ ਪਤਿ ਆਇ ॥ ਤਾ ਤੇ ਹੌ ਹਰਿ ਰਾਇ ਕੇ ਜਰਤ ਕੀਰਤਿ ਪੁਰ ਜਾਇ ॥੮॥

भान करो करते बडो सुपन दियो पति आइ ॥ ता ते हौ हरि राइ के जरत कीरति पुर जाइ ॥८॥

In the above charitra name of Ramdass pur( Amritsar) is mentioned. It is also mentioned that lady brought her son to kirtapur.

When Guru ji writes that now i am going to write pakhyan that itself says that it is a story coming out of another story.

Secondly the story is being recited by a minister to his king.That itself proves that settings are fictional. It is art of story telling to take story to greater height. Story is a story and not history.

Coming charitra 21, in charitra 20 it is written

ਬਹੁਰਿ ਬੰਦ ਗ੍ਰਿਹ ਮਾਝ ਨ੍ਰਿਪ ਪੂਤ ਡਾਰਿਯੋ ॥ ਭਈ ਭੋਰ ਬਹੁਰੌ ਨਿਕਟ ਕੋ ਹਕਾਰਿਯੋ ॥ ਤਬੈ ਮੰਤ੍ਰ ਯੋ ਰਾਇ ਸੋ ਬੈਨ ਭਾਖ੍ਯੋ ॥ ਚਿਤਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਕੇ ਪੂਤ ਕੌ ਪ੍ਰਾਨ ਰਾਖ੍ਯੋ ॥੧॥

बहुरि बंद ग्रिह माझ न्रिप पूत डारियो ॥ भई भोर बहुरौ निकट को हकारियो ॥ तबै मंत्र यो राइ सो बैन भाख्यो ॥ चितर सिंघ के पूत कौ प्रान राख्यो ॥१॥

See the word Rai used for King chittra singh and story being told to him.

Coming to word sikh in charitra 21,word sikh has multiple meanings . Here sikh means servant. The same word is used for the servants of lady Noop Koer.see below

ਸੁਨਤ ਰਾਵ ਕੋ ਬਚ ਸ੍ਰਵਨ ਤ੍ਰਿਯ ਮਨਿ ਅਧਿਕ ਰਿਸਾਇ ॥ ਚੋਰ ਚੋਰ ਕਹਿ ਕੈ ਉਠੀ ਸਿਖ੍ਯਨ ਦਿਯੋ ਜਗਾਇ ॥੫੯॥

सुनत राव को बच स्रवन त्रिय मनि अधिक रिसाइ ॥ चोर चोर कहि कै उठी सिख्यन दियो जगाइ ॥५९॥

Esssence of understanding these stories is given at concluding part of Charitropakhayan after chaupai sahib where Guru ji writes

ਸੁਨੈ ਗੁੰਗ ਜੋ ਯਾਹਿ ਸੁ ਰਸਨਾ ਪਾਵਈ ॥ ਸੁਨੈ ਮੂੜ੍ਹ ਚਿਤ ਲਾਇ ਚਤੁਰਤਾ ਆਵਈ ॥

सुनै गुंग जो याहि सु रसना पावई ॥ सुनै मूड़्ह चित लाइ चतुरता आवई ॥

The dumb, who will listen to it, will be blessed with the tongue to speak; the fool, who will listen to it attentively, will get wisdom;

It is sheer ignorance to infer our own meanings when at end of every charitra it is written that story is being recited by a minister to his king.There are many other stories where name of towns come such as lahore,sialkot, bank of river Sutlej.It does not mean these are real incidents. If we understand the meaning of word pakhyan coupled with third person narration and setting of Charitras plot in Charitra 2 (which no one bothers to look at)we will not be making our own interpretations .

No sympathy please! Just empathy. lol

The overriding emotion I feel in all this is embarrassment, nothing else. It's like having one of those angry little sisters who are prone to periodical vitriolic outbursts for no apparent reason.

What can you do with someone like that huh?

Your truly dense. If I wanted to insult you then I would mention your mother. And do you have a sister? And if you want to hear it then Punjabi man send me an pm and I'll tell the insult to you there.

So be a good boy and actually learn something from telling others to do Sukhmani Sahib.

Your truly dense. If I wanted to insult you then I would mention your mother. And do you have a sister? And if you want to hear it then Punjabi man send me an pm and I'll tell the insult to you there.

So be a good boy and actually learn something from telling others to do Sukhmani Sahib.

You know the truth is. In all of what you have to say. There are no new ideas. There is no knowledge of any kind. There is no growth either intellectually or spiritually. Not even good, old information that we nned to revisit. Some people have caustic personalities but behind it they have intelligence and understanding that make it worthwhile to persevere with them because they can sometimes provide insights you would struggle to achieve unaided. With you there is nothing. Seriously.

Why do you even bother?

What achievement would it be for you to use pan di, ma di insults? How difficult is that to do? Most aamh pendus don't even do this anymore! Is this skill something that is beyond my abilities, that marks you out for greatness?

Man, you make me slowly shake my head and look wistfully at the sky dude.

PS - About the Sukhmani Sahib, when I encounter too much negativity, I've found it is the best antidote. Even if it is seriously long.

You know the truth is. In all of what you have to say. There are no new ideas. There is no knowledge of any kind. There is no growth either intellectually or spiritually. Not even good, old information that we nned to revisit. Some people have caustic personalities but behind it they have intelligence and understanding that make it worthwhile to persevere with them because they can sometimes provide insights you would struggle to achieve unaided. With you there is nothing. Seriously.

Okay nice to know. Your very very smart guy.

Why do you even bother?

What achievement would it be for you to use pan di, ma di insults? How difficult is that to do? Most aamh pendus don't even do this anymore! Is this skill something that is beyond my abilities, that marks you out for greatness?

Man, you make me slowly shake my head and look wistfully at the sky dude.

PS - About the Sukhmani Sahib, when I encounter too much negativity, I've found it is the best antidote. Even if it is seriously long.

Okay now the Punjabi munde is calm. I take it you must have done Sukhmani Sahib to stop yourself from insulting. Good job

in response to convo

y

Sukha Singh was on my msn, I asked him several questions. He ran away. He had no answers. Then he came to TO, we gave him live debate challenge. He ran to Houston, USA. I know what he says and his emotional blackmail. He says cut heads of anti-DG people. Tell him to do it himself and go to jail. Why is he trying to get children of others killed? Did he get into some thug activity where they beat up a singh 3 on 1 or something?

Edited by sarbatdapala

Dear all!

Contemplation on Dasam Granth is not to prove other wrong.

They discuss Dasam Granth just to hide their ignorance.

They may divert your attention but cannot cheat their soul.

These jooniaas are confirming and preparing for next joon.

Balbir Singh

Pray Truth for all and say Satsriakal!

Dear all!

It may be a great wonder to find a person who has not come through sex in this world. It may also be possible that someone claims that he has never observed mind's influence in the similar way as explained in Charitropaakhyaan. Perhaps someone has never heard the term sex or the names of involved limbs.

O! Rare Person! Please announce it immediately. I will be grateful.

You want to know my views about Charitropaakhyaan. Please click the following link to understand its essence.

http://www.saysatsriakal.com/charitropaakhyaan.htm

Balbir Singh

x

how much do you get paid for the agency work?

y

Hahahaha! More content to post on Sikhsangat? Hahahahahaaha! They were too scared and banned me a couple years ago. Did you mean Gurmat when you said agency? Other than that, I don't know any agencies. Do you want to view my bank statements? Only reason I write against DG is that it is too anti-Gurmat and I can't digest it. Other than that, I don't get any payment but kill time. You can ask locals here on what cash I get and what I do. If I show you bank statements and show you what I sleep on, will you accept that I don't work for any agency but Guru? Will you accept DG is wrong? Will you become anti-DG to do parchar againt DG and expose poets shyam, raam and kaal for defaming Guru, bhagats and Sikhs?

By the way, why did your poster friend leave out the CP quote I sent to you? Isn't that basically admitting that is vulgar? Also, that was a small one. There are bigger ones in DG than that. Bloom is talking crap, tell him to bring his buddy Inder Singh to debate. Inder know he will be exposed when he debates us so he won't accept it. Bloom is a carbon copy of Inder with different fonts and some capital letters.

x

so you have no more anti dasam granth parchar other then phobia of sex which you havent learnt the moral of the sakhi or addressed the bani with nirmata, people generally see things which are inside them in other things and people, a set of mis readings and racism for dark skinned entities. Please if you have any more claims go for it. Why you eager to make me an anti-dasam granth parcharak how much you ready to pay?

btw why you keep mann in your name, if you solemly believe in Guru Granth Sahib you will be a Singh not live up to jatt ancestory.

Your also wrong about Sukha Singh, it wasnt 3 on 1 it was 5 on 1. A certain individul did bedbi of farla of nihangs.

y

For Bloom:

1) He talks about Panthic decision. Does he read lambee chaupai or up to dusht dokh te leho bachaee?

Where is "Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh" in Dasam Granth.

Does he light jot and keep nareeal during Akhand paath?

How about japuji paath on side while Akhand Paath is going on?

Reading lambe chaupai doesn't make you a better Sikh.

Gurmat is Gurmat. There is no such thing as minimum or maximum.

2) Does he have a copyright on the word akali?

3) Raags are cool. I am not anti-raag. I don't know what he wants by going off topic. I don't sniff helium. I am not a druggie like Mahakal.

4) Guru is shabad. When he understand what shabad means, he will have his answer.

5) Does he not see the kakkars? At one time he asks why I wear kakkar, then he asks do I wear kakkars? He doesn't even know what he is on. Looks like he drank some Mahakal drink. Regarding panth:

Nanak Nirmal Panth Chalaya. That is where panth comes from.

Panth means marag. Panth was started by 1st Nanak or 10th?

6) Yes, I believe in Amrit vela. He wants to ring me at 4 in the morning?

7) Where does DG say to wear karra? Where does DG say to wear kakkars? Please tell me page number between 1 - 1428.

8) I am not focused on singing Gurbani. My subject is unerstanding and preaching. How many rags does Lamba know? How many did Bhindrawala know?

9) Gur Bin Mukat Na, Aavai Jaaye.

10) Kaal means maut. Everyone is bound to suffer physical death. Gurmat is about spirituality. God isn't death. Gd is beyond death.

11) Akaal Purakh isn't a devta to manifest into various creatures. God is nirankaar. Sagun is the whole creation. Not some devi devtas.

He seems to love Bachitter Natak, tell him to come have live talk on BN.

He is saying I am taking things out of context when it is him. He is taking sargun out of context and linking it to liqor gulping mahakaal. God never comes or goes. God does't take avtars.

Gurbani says:

Avtar Na Jaanai Ant

Parmesur Paarbrahm Beant

Yes, people drink. It isn't Gurmat. He prob. takes a glass before sleeping. No wonder he loves DG.

Also wrong? Only wrong you mean. I am not a PA of Sukha. I don't keep track on how thug activities in UK happened. I am in Canada.

x

hows kala afgana doin?

so why you promoting being jatt

y

I don't know kala afgana. How he is doing is something I don't know either.

I am not promoting being jatt. Where did I promote being jatt? False allegations again? That is more jokes. I don't have hatred against black skinned people. DG lovers sure they. They only like to marry their children in jatt families. I don't believe in caste system because I don't believe in DG. Thank God that I learned Gurmat marg. I can't pay you anything because I don't do service for money. Only thing you will get is satisfaction for accepting and praching truth. Der aye darust aye. It is alright to change. Lamba sure gets to ride in government vehicles and gets to travel in lal batti in India. Did I mention any sex references in those videos? Also, we ran out of time otherwise there was more to expose in Natak. Anyways, tell your crew to bring live talk or stop propaganda. I don't have sex phobia but if you people love bajjar kurehits, that is a big issue. If you want to believe Sikhs are offshoots of Hindus or that Sikh faith is based on puranic Hindu myths, that is major issue you have. You might as well become a major member of RSS. People like Inder can help you get initiated. You call also contact Lamba.

x

"Chhape Chhand

‘Charity is endowed to the priests and the men with base thinking getscornful looks.‘Friends are entrained with relief and the enemies get hit on the headswith sword.‘No act is performed keeping in view the public opinion.

‘One should not even dream of getting into bed with else’s wife.‘Since the time Guru has taught me this lesson,"

Chitrapakhian Dasam Granth Page 61 vol 1

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11885644/English-Translation-of-Chritropakhyaan-From-Dasam-Granth-Vol1

can you not see the purpose of that bani, instead of misquoting out of context.

"I don't believe in caste system because I don't believe in DG. " Youve written your got into your name mann, and commented on various jatt videos on youtube, you clearly see yourself as jatt and believe in the caste system, and out of that spite has issue with lamba being bhapa/khatri. Your backlash is racist in nature.

Chhand

(Raja) ‘Since the time I realized the sense of maturity, which my Guruhad taught,“Aye My Son, so long as there is life m your body,“You promise to enhance love with your own wife,“But never, even by mistake, bed with else’s wife.(51)“By relishing else’s wife, Inder, the god was showered with female genitals.“By relishing else’s wife, Moon was blemished.“By relishing else’s wife, Ten Headed Raawana lost all his ten heads.“By relishing else’s wife all the clan of Korav was annihilated.(52)“The love with else’s wife is like a sharp dagger.“The love with else’s wife is an invitation to death.“The one who thinks himself to be very brave and indulges carnallywith else’s wife,“He is killed in the hands of a coward like a dog.”(53)“Listen lady! Women come to us from far off lands,“They bow their heads and wish for boons.“Those Sikhs (disciples) are like my sons and their wives like my daughters.“Tell me, now, the pretty one, how could I copulate with them.”(54)

Chaupaee

Listening to all this, she flew into rage and thought,‘Now I should shout, “thief, thief” and people will come and killhim.’(55)

Dohira

(She) ‘Why are you getting so angry, jovially have sex with me.‘My eyes are inviting you, can’t you understand what they arerevealing.’ (Raja) ‘Listen, Carefully Listen, I am not looking at you,‘Because the looks create the feeling of separation.’(57)

Chhape Chhand

‘Charity is endowed to the priests and the men with base thinking getscornful looks.‘Friends are entrained with relief and the enemies get hit on the headswith sword.‘No act is performed keeping in view the public opinion.‘One should not even dream of getting into bed with else’s wife.‘Since the time Guru has taught me this lesson,

y

Yes, that is from Chariter 21. Do you know? That is the so called personal story which is causing issue with Darshan Singh. Based on that,

1) Do you accept Guru got fooled by anoop kuar?

2) Do you accept Guru accepted to drink with her?

3) Do you accept Guru wanted to learn mantars from yogi?

4) Do you accept Guru ran away in fear?

5) Do you accept Guru grabbed beard of someone?

6) Do you accept Guru forgot his shoes and blankey in fear?

7) DO you accept Guru beat up innocent brother of Anoop Kuar and jailed him?

8) Do you accept Guru asked her for forgiveness?

9) Do you accept Guru fixed pension of 20,000 shimahi every 6 months?

10) Do you accept Guru lied in Darbar to Sikhs that someone stole his shoes and blanket?

What could be bigger nindya? You people are dushts and boot prayts. You people have no dharam. You are not Sikhs of Guru because if you were, you wouldn't defame Guru by saying Guru wrote story defamin himself in mantree bhoop sambaad format. You people are real nindaks and reason for downfall of Sikhi.

x

again you are making a 3rd person and 1st person naration mistake

so why call yourself a jatt?

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale -

"Consider him a nastik (athiest) and a

bemukh (traitor) one who does not

believe in this (Bachittar Natak) from

the rasna of Guru Gobind Singh Sahib

Sants Vs Afgana Part 1 - (Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji)

Sants Vs Afgana Part 2 - (Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji)

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Dr Harbhajan Singh

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Dr Jodh Singh

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Gurcharanjit Singh Lamba

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Prof Anurag Singh

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Swami Brahmdev

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Giani Gurmit Singh

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji Seminar - Prof Devinder Singh

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji - Seminar At Sacromento Part 1

Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji - Seminar At Sacromento Part 2

Taksal on Dasam Granth PART 1

Taksal on Dasam Granth PART 2

Taksal on Dasam Granth PART 3

Taksal on Dasam Granth PART 4

Dasam Granth-Part I

Dasam Granth-Part II

Dasam Granth

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 01 of 08

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 02 of 08

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 03 of 08

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 04 of 08

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 05 of 08

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 06 of 08

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 07 of 08

kaam (Dasam Granth) - 08 of 08

Sikh Panth accepts Sri Dasam Granth but not Darshan Singh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qunSGOvYvWk

Lecture on Sri Dasam Granth Sahib Ji

Shri Dasam Granth Kalki Avatar

Do you even know Braj Bashah?

The whole meaning of chitrapakhian reflects past stories there is no narration of Guru Gobind Singhs own biography. Its all in 3rd person, the Guru and Sikh tradation goes backs thousands of years before 1469 when Guru nanak took form himself.

Answer this question of mine have you ever watched or engaged in any form of pornographic material? Have you ever watched a blue flm?

y

Regarding first person and third person.

1) Turban stealing is in first person.

2) 21-23 is clear on who it is talking about.

3) Stories are as you people like to say in mantree bhoop sambaad format.

Will it be all right if someone wrote stories about someone you like in mantree bhoop format?

E.g. the one on my blog?

Do you know who it is talking about?

I have seen all those videos. You didn't have to link them. You so called Kalki avtar tells to sing praises of goddess. You a devi bhagat too?

Braj is very similar to Hindi. I can understand it. Yes.

Are CP historical or myths? Do you even know? Sikh tradition goes as far back as bhagat bani. Devi devtas have no value in Gurmat.

What kind of nonsense question is that about porn? Have some shame. Where in the blue movie in your mind did you think of asking this question? Very very dirty. Unacceptable and derogatory. I am anti-porn. That is all you need to know. Bibis talking about blue movies. Bohat sharam wali gal aa. Gurmat tay Punjab day culture daa naas hoa gia. I can't believe how low people have gone to over the last several days to promote CP.

Sharam Dharam Kaa Dayraa Doorh

Nanak Koorh Raheaa Bharpoor

Sharam Dharam Doaye Shup Khaloayee Koorh Firray Pardhaan Vay Laalo

Why don't you people bring level of your mind up and reject CP and such content instead of bringing others and Guru to your own level?

x

If you have never seen any form of pornographic material in your entire life, how do you know what pornographic is, what level of knowledge allows you to see it to be?

By defintion pornographic : 1. Sexually explicit pictures, writing, or other material whose primary purpose is to cause sexual arousal.

This scripture is not written to create sexual arousal, but for you, you are admiting it creates arousal for yourself, I would ask you sharam karoo, what kind of person are you that reads scriptures to be sexually aroused. It clearly outlines itself the deceptive nature of its sakhis. And reinforces kurheita, your twisting it for your own means. Have sharam for what you say about gurbani, to question texts you clearly show your hankar, hence you havent even learnt from Sri Guru Granth Sahib how to be a Sant, your. I would say you should have sharam for the accusations you have put on Guru Sahiban, no wonder people like Sukha say your heads should be cut off, you spit on Guru Sahib and question his honour.

y

Who said it creates arousal in me? You yourself admit it is for arousal because your or your friend, whoever posted on Sikhsangat left out the quote. If it doesn't arouse you people, why did you people leave it out? I write the quote, doesn't mean it arouses me. Also, why are you even talking about me being aroused? Very dirty and low life. It promotes bajjar kurehits by giving ideas on how to do them and get away. It even gives ideas on how to do it in front of husband on name of religion. Is this what you people join religion for? To perform morally corrupt actions? I don't go to smagams or whatever but from what I have learned, these programs are the bed of social corruption in youth. People go there to make out and chill wit bf or gf. So many of you DG lovers have bf or gfs. Don't even tell me who gets aroused from reading DG. Sukha can only talk shit in UK. Tell him to come to Sikh Lehar Centre in TO and say to kill those who oppose DG. Also tell him to keep his hatred in UK. Because like I have said before, 1 daa baldaa 10 naal lavage. Like I have said before, we won't start but we will finish. The day you people kill first anti-DG will be the day when the end of DG will come closer and closer. You are the one who has no sharam. Neither did the people you linked in videos. I will expose each video in future. Anurag says he doesn't want to talk DG because his dad believed in it, so does he. CP is Gurbani for you? Gurbani says, Gurbani banneeaye. Become like Gurbani. Are you going to act upon CP? By the way, it is because of besharam people like you that reputation of singh and singhis is no better than a manmukh. You people think you can keep on disrespecing Guru, bhagats, Sikhs, Shaheeds and other good people and we will keep quiet? Never!

Also, the quote I sent you was a small one. There are bigger ones which we will talk during live talk with DG lovers who love weed drinking, liqor gulping, anklet smashing, bells jingling, snake wearing, 4 armed creature called Mahakaal more than Guru. Gurbani says be like who you pray to. Do you wear those items too? Do you wear anklets, bells, snakes, etc.? You prob. faint when you see a snake.

End of DG is near, jathedars won't be able to summon every Sikh and excommunicate. They know it too. Only reason Prof. was called is because of SGPC elections.

x

do you believe in raagmala

y

Do you?

x

why do you lie, that you have never watched any form of pornographic material?

y

Why are you so interested in porn material? I am certainly not. Do you like to watch porn? If not, why are you putting these things onto me? For real, all of your recent messages have been about porn. Forget about watching porn, I don't even like reading CP. I have no choice but to do so. If I don't read CP, I can't expose it. Also, definition you sent me says picture or in writing. If CP isn't porn literature, give me a sample of porn literature for comparison. I am being forced into porn on name of 10th Nanak. Who is responsible? CP promoters like you and your associates.

x

you brought up the idea of Porn yourself, know you ask a bibi "give me a sample of porn literature for comparison. I am being forced into porn".

you want me to send you porn now?

Edited by sarbatdapala

Dear all and 'Y' Baabaa Jee!

The spiritual thirst seems to have reached its height. But writing sentences like 'End of DG is near, . . .' is not the solution, in my view.

All is Akhar, everlasting sound, causing ever expanding Brahmaand.

Please do not feel frustrated if you are missing something precious that your leaders could not transfer. The wisdom of Naam is to receive from the true Guroo. Are your leaders your Guroos?

Better long and beg for the Sabad Guru. The Sabad Guru is not the printed Guroo. Also, the thirst is not going to quench without the Sabad Guru.

Do you want to know true Naam Simran? Be sure. You may not dream again the end of DG or anything. Nothing dies. All is God.

Balbir Singh

Where does DG say to wear karra? Where does DG say to wear kakkars? Please tell me page number between 1 - 1428.

i did not read it. I was just glancing through and pickied the above.

This Y is khalsa fauj. he has not read dasam granth. I can gurantee that.had he he would not have written as above.

yeah, Y is harmanjit singh mann from Malton, Toronto

Khalsa Fauj on the forums

isn't there that shabad tho, nishane sikhi ee? karha kachh karhdo kangha kripaan, etc

i might be getting it wrong, but i'm sure you guys know which one im talking about. it's apparently not in most modern chhaape of sri dasam granth sahib, but is in many puratan ones. i think the Hajoori taksal chhape of Sri Dasam granth sahib ji also includes it. if you know anymore, please share

Isn't that shabad written by Bhai Nand Lal? Then how can it be in the Dasam Granth?

This is found in some birs of Sri Dasam Granth :

|Sikhi Rehat| Ik Oankaar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||Sri Mukhvak Patshahi 10|| Nishane Sikhi Ee Haroof Panj Kaaf||Hargiz Na Bashd ee Panj Muaaf||1|| Kara Kardo Kacch Bidha(n)|| Bila Kesh Hech Asth Jumleh Nisha||2|| Hrf Hakait Asth Ee Panj Kaf||Bidha Nand Bavr Na Goyam Khilaf||3|| Hukka Hajamat Halal Haram || Bachishey Hina(n) Kard Roo Sayah Fam ||4||

There are also several references to the requirement foe Kesh, shastar etc in other parts of the Granth.

y

How did I bring up the idea of porn? You are the one saying CP isn't porn. It isn't arousing. Bla bla bla. You must know what is arousing and what isn't. Also, I asked for porn literature and you just said porn. Also, you said "you want me to send you porn now"? What do you mean? You got it? Very corrupt girl if you do. If I was in UK, I would have told you parents to keep an eye on you. Society's moral corruption has influenced you.

All I want to say is bibi ji,

sudar jaa sudar.

Je tere ghardeaa nu ptaa lag giaa ke CP pardee, teri shamat ajoo.

x

all you do is twist manipulate and present guru sahibs words then my words. By defintion porn can be literature, your corruption is seen in your own words, I would say you are a corrupt person who challenges religions just to get money.

y

You know you got no truth so you are once again making allegations. Was Guru Nanak getting money to challenge corruption in religions? False make false allegations. I am manipulating Gurbani? Give me a break. I will stick by Gurbani sidhant of God being nirankar, ajoonee and agadh. Only if you ever knew what these mean. You would only know that if you ever read Gurbani. Anyways, I want to finish with corrupt book fast so I can learn good stuff from my Guru. So I can read Gurbani and be more like Gurbani. I am not an uneducated illeterate person to take money from someone. I didn't go to University to live on money of others like your so called Mahpursh. Anyways, I like to earn my money by honest work. I don't even take money from my dad, forget about someone else. I have no intentions to earn money by promoting DG. Sorry! Third party books have no value to me. Did you read CP 21-23 slandring Guru Gobind Singh Ji?

Gurbani says:

Ghaal Khaayee Kish Hatho Deh

You know what that means? If yes, go teach it to your so called sant babas.

Watch some videos about your sant babas.

All religions were corrupted except Guru Nanak's. You and that thug gang of weed takers and lambee chaupai readers are in full force to corrupt it too.

Also, what is wrong with attaching Mann? At least I didn't join a community called Jatts are best or something of that order. I saw you joined Majha is the best or something like that. What a scene and pure jokes. Avar Updasay Ap Na Kray

Avai Javai Janmay Mray

x

soo why call urself mann if u beleive ur gurus Sikh and u belong to his Singh ancestory.

y

Ulta chor kotewal ko dantay. What about majha malwa issue? Please don't ignore. Mann is there so people can find me. Other than that, I don't believe in caste system. I don't even ask anyone their caste. I got lots of friends, I never ask them caste. I got a friend, he is ramgaria. He was like, "I am Ramgaria, will you treat me differently"? I said no so he was happy. Why do you have an issue with manns? Also, if you see in brakets. It says Harmanjit Singh Akali. In videos, it was also Akali. Please don't nit pick on things. I used to go to Ramgaria Gurduara because it was close. If I believed in caste system, I wouldn't have gone there. Safe? Should Simranjeet Singh Mann also remove Mann? Not need to hate parcharaks like that.

x

So you admit someone said it to you, you do believe in Caste if you didnt these things wouldnt matter a racist will see differences, but a secularist wont even notice them. You are in hankar not over bani but over your ancestors being Mann. You even noticed a difference in the Guru Ghar you went there prejudging it not with Love but with tolerance, you went in impartiality. So you are admiting to your own impartial nature, Guru da Sikh is never impartial but sees God in all and admits to him being the servant of God. and who made you Akali you do the nindya of Dasam Bani, you belong to no Nihang facation to even hold such a title to yourself.

This is found in some birs of Sri Dasam Granth :

|Sikhi Rehat| Ik Oankaar Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh||Sri Mukhvak Patshahi 10|| Nishane Sikhi Ee Haroof Panj Kaaf||Hargiz Na Bashd ee Panj Muaaf||1|| Kara Kardo Kacch Bidha(n)|| Bila Kesh Hech Asth Jumleh Nisha||2|| Hrf Hakait Asth Ee Panj Kaf||Bidha Nand Bavr Na Goyam Khilaf||3|| Hukka Hajamat Halal Haram || Bachishey Hina(n) Kard Roo Sayah Fam ||4||

There are also several references to the requirement foe Kesh, shastar etc in other parts of the Granth.

This shabad is in original bir of Dasam granth known as hazuri or Anandpuri beer compiled in 1696.

Edited by sarbatdapala

y

What are you on about? Just adding Mann in my name makes me a follower of caste system? How about Bhagat Ravidas saying Ravidas Chamara? He was following caste system? How about Dhanna saying Jaatro? How about Namdev calling himself Sheembaa? Please think before accusing others of following caste system. I notice differences because I have a brain that works. That is why I can notice and tell differences between Dasam Granth's philosophy and Guru Granth Sahib Ji's. You have no clue about either but just hatred for those who do. Did you watch all six videos? Did you get any gyan or just jealousy? Please don't be jealous. You can do that work too. You just need to completely submit to Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Who did I say is not committed to God? Where did I make a false allegation? Please don't defame Sikhs of Guru like that. Have some fear of God.

Plus, I don't care if you join majha group or whatever because I don't care as long as your don't cause fights over which area is best. Same way, you should have no issue with me attaching Mann because I don't differentiate or hate anyone due to caste or area. However, if someone tries to create issues with me, then I expose hypocrisy.

That stanza from DG only bans hukka. So you engage in taking liqor and cannabis like Mahakal? Also, that is not in the 1428 pages of Dasam Granth. Go as Sodhak Committe on why. Also, it says hajamat, how about baal sfaa as mentioned in Dasam Granth? That also says halal meaning other types of meat is allowed. Do you eat kosher and animals sacrificed to kali?

If you read Gurbani, you would know that there are much better references to use to prove Gurmat instead of half truths and half lies in Dasam Granth.

By the way, that quote exposes your so-called 1696 bir because Pahul was first given in 1699.

If you serve God, I have no reason to say you don't. If you think Mahakaal is God, show me Gurbani quote where Mahakaal is used for God. You can't because there is none so bye bye Mahakaal. Get out of his jaal. Stop following deras and taksal. Listen to Gurmat and make your own call.

Watch all six parts of the video and tell me which part you don't understand.

Did you finally read CP 21-23? You didn't tell me if you wanted it in original only or with punjabi translations or english translations.