WKJKK WJKF

Sukhmana sahib will be online soon, Kamalroop Singh (independent reasearcher) has the original pothis with this paat from Sri Dasam Granth Sahib and has had the work typed up and assures the sangat that he will send it out for the masses

WKJKK WJKF

give my humble fateh to kamalroop singh khalsa... tell him premi barinderpal singh neh yaad kitta... kaadiii darshan duoo msn chh... :D

Sukhmana and in Sri Dasam Granth Sahib? Are you serious?

SUKHMANA SAHIB is different then SUKHMANI SAHIB,

SUKHMANI SAHIB is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was writenn by guru amardas marahaj

SUKHMANA SAHIB is in dasam granth and must be written by Guru Gobind Singh ji,

SUKHMANA SAHIB is different then SUKHMANI SAHIB,

SUKHMANI SAHIB is in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji was writenn by guru amardas marahaj

SUKHMANA SAHIB is in dasam granth and must be written by Guru Gobind Singh ji,

U mean to say

Guru Arjan Dev Ji?

Gurfateh

The future's looking good! There are SO MANY puratan & sampadava texts (original and translations from sanskrit) that need translating (and in some cases, locating firstly). They will enrich our understanding of Sikhi no end. On top of this there are non-Sikh texts that were used in traditional vidiyalas which could be translated. A lifetime's worth of work!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

I did recenly come across sukhmana sahib in the Nitnem Gutka Prinetd by the current Mukhi of damdami taksal, and I may be wrong, but the bani is not form Sri Dasam Granth sahib and I did enquire about the origin from the Katha vachak bhai Vijender singh ji of Thakat Sachkand Sri Hazoor Abchal nagar sahib Nanded and some knowledgable singhs in hazoor sahib they said it is a collection of banis put together by previous mahapursh's.

I do have the gutka and it was given to me by the katha vachak of gurudwara Mata Sahib Dewan, nanded.

He did mention the gutka was not being sold anywhere but is was distributed to some very close aides of baba Harnam singh ji only, its a very beautifully made Gutka with 84 banis( form sri guru granth sahib ji and sri dasam granth sahib ji) in it.

Maybe anyone travelling to punjab in near future to mehta chowk will surely be able to get the Gutka from Baba Harnam Singh Ji.

*I am not a very knowledagble person here, I might also be wrong and dont want to get into a vivad on this. * please be free to put in your own reaserch on the Sukhmana Sahib as well.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

• 2 months later...