My continued spiritual struggle - ghost possession, mental illness, heart awakening and more

• sarabatam changed the title to My continued spiritual struggle - ghost possession, mental illness, heart awakening and more
34 minutes ago, sarabatam said:

Sant jagjit Singh Ji also told me japa of gurmantar so been doing that lately. I picked up on lot of clues from Sant Darshan Singh dhakkiwale heart center article.

Sorry but the clues may have been misinterpreted by you and now you’re in an area that is out of your depth and the people who wrote them are not here either to guide you or hold your hand. They are not here to give you assurances that you go through these stages and how to handle and progress beyond them. 

I agree with @Sat1176.  

@sarabatamYour mixing advait vedanta/self inquiry and bhagti maarg.  Even Maharishi Ramanas references to hirda/heart and Sant Isher Singh jis bachan are being misinterpreted.  In the divaan they are talking about where the mind goes in 3 stages below turiya.  Can't have your feet in multiple boats at the same time.  Even if bhagti/self inquiry go hand in hand EVENTUALLY (from a realization P.ov, not a theoretical mental understanding).  As for the guidance on self inquiry, there are a few public teachers but no one at Maharishi's fortitude.

Go back to the basics, drop the mental gyaan and just build from there.  As @Sat1176pointed out there are gurmukhs in the public sphere that guide well on bhagti maarg, even if not all at fully realized atam gyan it's a good start.  Books and mixing and matching bachans from various realized maha atmas has left you not far from your initial starting point.  Need guidance from someone who you can speak and communicate with regularly 🙏🏽.

More clarification on Maharishis teachings as imo he is the best source for Maharishi Ramanas life/teachings.

https://www.davidgodman.org/meditation-on-the-heart-centre/

- Gurbani has lot of references on hirdee, rideh. Eg Sukhmani sahib, Anand Sahib

- One line of thought which is quite convincing is our self resides in same as deep sleep-one feeling indifference to three states jagrat, suapan, sukhopat is turiya well maintained abidance in hirde 24/7 in hirda.

- Second line of thought which is also quite convincing self resides in tenth door/crown chakra. Both above are true at the same time. Listen to sant jagjit singh ji tapes question and answers.

- Robert Adams was student of ramana maharishi.

- I found another interesting article which I used experencially- https://beezone.com/wide-stacks-many-topics/three_stations_of_the_hear.html

The right side of the heart is the seat of the separate conscious self. In the sixth stage of life, the right side of the heart becomes awakened as the root-origin of attention, and the seat of the Witness-Position of Consciousness. As has been described, at the culmination of the ascending process, the Spirit-Energy “falls”, or comes to rest, in the right side of the Spirit Energy in heart.

It is in the seventh stage of life that the Spirit-Current rises again in the “regeneration” of Amrita Nadi, from the right side of the heart to the matrix above the head. In this process, the body itself is infused with the Divine Spirit-Current in the Circle of the body-mind. Thus, the heart on the right remains always as the “foot” of the “organ” of Divine Self-Realization that is “Amrita Nadi”.

- I made a link between sant isher singh ji rara sahib video above with sant darshan singh ji article below on hirde 

2 hours ago, CuriousSeeker said:

I'm speaking about regarding concentration on hirda(right side).  Look into the link I posted. 

My point is your doing that all self guided, from books mixing and matching bachans according to your intellect.  You're putting your feet in many boats (mahatmas methods), in turn following no one's completely.  Not a personal attack.

Regarding your other point, about turiya yes and no.  Without hosh/full awareness it's not the same thing.   

Ps: Robert Adams is a fraud(never met Maharishi) among other things hes claimed  Excellent speaker though.  I'm familiar with most of public Ramana Maharishi lineage.  Godman also confirmed that, along with a few others.

Either way do what you must, intellect/thoery can be a burden as with the pundits from history.  Gets in the way of surrender required on both bhagti maarg/self-inquiry.    

My point is show me in Gurbani.