Homosexuality in UK Budda Dal thread...

Beast

agupt kaur query:

I heard from an ex student that pedophilia and homosexuality is part of the UK Buddha Dal, is it true????

lol - just one more comment....perleaaase!

I got a picture of two really camp guys tryin to fight (lighlty slappin each other and calling each other bitches) and I'm tryin to relate it Nihangs! Too funny. Blue's old....mebbe they should try pink?!! :P

too funny 'lessthangupt' aguptkaur

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a picture of two really camp guys tryin to fight (lighlty slappin each other and calling each other bitches) and I'm tryin to relate it Nihangs! Too funny. Blue's old....mebbe they should try pink?!! :P

well it's funny u should mention that, because i just heard from an ex-student's chacha's neighbour's milkman's dog that the budha dal uk nihangs have stopped using jaikara to scare the enemy & instead use cusses like "ur bana is like sooo last season" & "ur moustache is like going everywhere... haven't u savages ever heard of brylcreme?"

it's sound's too crazy to be true... & the only reason i believed it myself was because it came from such a reliable source.

come on bros, I meant it seriously

actually the source isn't an ex student, he is an actual student.

I could name him but he asked me to keep it confidential.

As well as this there are cases of sexual harassment.

I can produce proof but I dont want it to become a joke or a slandering thing.

My point is that this sort of thing seems to be happening a lot accross sanatan sikhs, if it is a good thing then fair enough, if it is a bad thing then what can anybody do about it.

What does Jathedar Nidder Singh have to say about it, Can the Buddha dal punj cure this problem, just like the akj ones???

come on bros, I meant it seriously

actually the source isn't an ex student, he is an actual student.

I could name him but he asked me to keep it confidential.

My point is that this sort of thing seems to be happening a lot accross sanatan sikhs, if it is a good thing then fair enough, if it is a bad thing then what can anybody do about it.

What does Jathedar Nidder Singh have to say about it, Can the Buddha dal punj cure this problem, just like the akj ones???

I think you may be on to something here with your reliable ex-ex-student (who was never an ex-student in the first place), and the proof you have that is reliable but cannot be reproduced because it has comic appeal, and the cases of sexual harassment where the victim is so haunted that he tells a girl all abt his 'abuse'.

I have also been abused. One of the guys kept touching me. Everytime I went to punch him he would side step me then put his hands all over me. *sniff*

Is your mate the guy who wears really tight tops and keeps looking.....'funnily' at me? :shock:

alright dont take it seriously then

but I suppose this is the mentality when people try to cover something up

by the way I was told that the person doing these things wears a kurta and no pyjama but just just a keshera, not a tight top.

lol...call in Fox Mulder!

How can we take this seriously when:

a) the person was an ex-student but is actually a present student

B) the person wishes to remain anonymous but you seem to have no issues with pushing his alleged "molestation" across this message board (with no proof)

c) you have come to a conclusion that anybody that doubts your allegations (ie most people of a sound mindset) do so because they have something to cover up

d) you have already revealed your ugly self on another thread when you called Niddar Singh 'Giddar Singh'. It was the same one where I mistook your name to be akutikaur, remember?

e) how does providing proof constitute slander? Slander is more often used when there is a lack of proof regarding an allegation, not the other way round! (cf "I can produce proof but I dont want it to become a joke or a slandering thing.")

and f) lol - ur too funny! How long will it be b4 everyone in the Akhara arrives wearing leapord skin leotards and designer kacherai?!!?!

if u have proof, then why did u ask if the allegations were true in your first post?...

I heard from an ex student that pedophilia and homosexuality is part of the UK Buddha Dal, is it true????

if u produce proof, it is not slander... if u do not, then it is.

from ur first post i thought that either u were just making fun or that u had naiively fallen for some bad rumours. it appears as u have proof that this is not the case.

my family are foster carers & i have seen the effects of paedophilia & child abuse. it is the most disgusting & depraving act an individual could ever commit & leaves emotional & psychological scarring that takes many years to heal (if they heal at all.) if u have proof of such wrongdoing, go straight to the police. i cannot emphasise this enough... the longer u delay, the longer a child is in danger.

as regards the sexual harrassment, please can u expand on this? my sister has often accompanied me to the akhara... neither of us have ever seen (or been subject to) any form of harrassment. but i would be interested to hear what has happened.

Ek Oankar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

Well there are five type of pius persons who are away from sexuality.

1. Those who do all rubbish things in dark.As per them till they are cought no sin is sin.In light they do Akahnd Kirtan,Don Keski or try to behave as if they are very religois by keep on saying Wahiguru,Wahiguru(Das is not targeting any Jathas but talking in general term.That can be from any back ground).Das was told that many such 'amritdhari' Sikhs are gay by a british native gay but they do not come out in open.

May be that is the reason that they are threatened to invit Gays to there conggretions as many of them may be having secret relations with gays.and if gay come then they will be exposed in Sangat.

In fact in rigid Sangat it is possible that many people have there mind obssesed with the facny of sex.

By making joks on Nihungs on this site they could be having a sort of pervert pleasure.

2. The hindus usually stay away from such obbesion by controling diet.They do not let seman be produce.

3. Nirmalas have a medicine,which can temporaryly prevent the production of Seman and as such that proteen is used for other task.

4. Yogis or Udasis use yogic postures to control Seman.Sometime that does not comes out otherwise but is removed while urination.

5. Perfect are those who are a least bothered about such things.They are engaged with lots of other activity which is of physical labour like Shastervidiya.So for them sex etc. is not a big thing.Not a thing to be afraid of.

In UK Homosexuality is not an offence and as per the policy of Nihungs all law abiding persons can come to attend class.

Wheather sistere Agupt kaur has met any such so called ex student or not is another question.If there is such student then why not give her name and address.If not online then by PM.And if she does not know then why does she keeps on nharping on it.

Maybe from the first gruop of person das mention some person might have come to get training.Of Which non of the trainer or other student have any idea.That person due to his own body or mind being obsseded with sex may not have found physical labour oriented training suitable for his capablity.So he might have left.

That is not the reality of other students or Staff.

There are NO Homosexuals as such in trainers or most of the students as such.

Therats to burn them or to take them to tapoban are just a part of Propoganda.

Das awaits the reply of sister agupt kaur regarding name of the student and his address who she says gave the information.If she does not know then she has no right to continue to give her version.Akal Bless.

to all those peeps dissing on nihangs and any other samparda who ever they may be

what in the blue hell is the point ?

does it help you get closer to god ?

does it make u a better person ?

does it help you sleep better at night ?

what the point in keep dissing on next mans beliefs or wot next man respects or how they choose to express them selves

i do not write this out of ego or anger

live and let live

DO NOT CONCERN YOURSELF WITH THE RIGHT AND WRONG OF OTHERS.

DO NOT BE CALCULATING OR ACT UNNATURALLY.

KEEP THE MIND SET ON THE ONE TRUE LOVE.

DO NOT CRITICIZE OTHER TEACHERS OR TRADITTIONS.

THE LOVE NEVER RESTRAINS, RESTRICTS OR SHACKLES ANYTHING.

read the above and b inspired

i dont live this myself but i try 2

live ur life

i only got one thing to say to those black faced slanders

your massi biatchs

In response to what Guv said, that is truer than it seems!

There is a famous psychological study carried out by Adams et al which found that those who expressed most homophobic attitudes on a questionnaire were, when shown homoerotic images in a laboratory, more physically aroused than men who didn't express such attitudes! This supports the freudian theory of defence mechanisms and in particular repression of unresolved desires a la american beauty.

The proof you all wanted has been presented (whether it will stand up in court I do not know!!)

Nihang Teja Singh with instruction from Jathedar Nidder Singh (I think the spelling is right this time!!)

has stated many times over in sarbloh.info (took your advice beast took the day off to educate myself yesterday!!) that homosexuality and peodophilia occurs within many jathe. It was they who brought up this issue and hence from what previous posters have suggested:

Guv'nor said:

great post vijaydeep singh.

it seems that those that make the most noise about homosexuality are the ones who have issues with their own sexuality.

And hence it must be they who have these tendancies!!!

I rest my case!!!!

To set the record straight: the singh in the photo, in the thread of sukha singh is not the gay person I was talking about, however, if you believe he is, then may be this problem is greater than I thought!!! And since you named him Beast, may be what Guv`nor said applies to you too!!!!!!!!

The proof you all wanted has been presented (whether it will stand up in court I do not know!!)

Nihang Teja Singh with instruction from Jathedar Nidder Singh (I think the spelling is right this time!!)

has stated many times over in sarbloh.info (took your advice beast took the day off to educate myself yesterday!!) that homosexuality and peodophilia occurs within many jathe. It was they who brought up this issue and hence from what previous posters have suggested:

Guv'nor said:

it seems that those that make the most noise about homosexuality are the ones who have issues with their own sexuality.

I rest my case!!!!

To set the record straight: the singh in the photo, in the thread of sukha singh is not the gay person I was talking about, however, if you believe he is, then may be this problem is greater than I thought!!! And since you named him Beast, may be what Guv`nor said applies to you too!!!!!!!!

agappikaur (think I spelled it right this time!!!):

You said that a member of the Akhara confessed to you that he had been molested. And yet your proof relies on a statement by Guv made in response to your initial claim. Bizzare or what!

And yes, you're right...it would never stand up in court. You'd be hard-pressed to get a 5yr old to believe your story if that's all the 'proof' you have.

Guv'nor said:

I rest my case!!!!

that's not even funny. do u have proof of paedophilia occuring or not?

if u do, have u contacted the police? if not, why did u say it occurs?

once again i must reiterate that paedophilia & child molestation are the most heinous of crimes. the only thing i can think of that is worse is those that seek to trivialise them or to use false accusations of paedophilia for their own personal/political gain.

Ek Oankar Wahiguru Ji Ki Fateh

There has been policy of Das to respect all people who are irrrespective of any Jatha they are and it will remain.

Only people who have no logic or can not face truth tend to inflict falshood to true people(as inflicters have nothing but falsehood).Das had some more positive information about Damdami Taksal Ji,Which he would have posted and may be Nihungs of UK might have added that.But due to this useless allagations made on pious Nihungs Das was highly disturbed and could not post it for a few more DAys.

When Das was to make a comment on a letter to him from British friend then Das initialy thoought that he must contact Narsingha Sahib by PM but then it came to Das's mind that as Nihungs preach truth and Truth without fear then it is good to talk it in public forum.Das was not knowing thaT in west may be UK people calling them selves to be westerinesie,modern,from modern faith are so much Dakyanussi,Rurhiwadi,Retrogressive or what we call Pendu type in Punjabi.

Das has learnt a lesson after what sister AGupt Kaur has wriitten.Das will take care in future.There are some thing which need some serious attentions and consideration.Das was only asking something and so much hoax like thing as it happens by some fools Sangh Parivar happened in Sikh.

A person who hate another Sikh,Does slander,Hate people like gays,Whores or lesbians etc. is not a Sikh but real Brahmanical or Jattical person.No where in the sarbloh.info it is writtan that Nihungs of UK are homo sexual.Thats it.And what about your aquintance who was saying all are gays?

Next thing Das would like to added.All things in Nihungs are open and in public.Truth does not have to conceal.Concealing is an act of false hood.Adi Guru Darbar says that person keeping his/her Guru secret is not good.

So false are those who have some secert cult type of amrits or naam daan.Nihungs are true and have nothing to hide.This episodes further makes them a winner that they have some stuff to learned but others who hate them have nothing but falsehood.Remaining gupt is a rog.Gupt rog is a bad thing in hindi.

Das expects that in future sister Agupt Kaur ji will restarin to jump on to the guns.Sarbloh.info was preaching to be tolerent to gays.And that does not mean that they are gay.So far das was neutral but know Das recommends that Gays should be united with Nihungs.Even Das when ever he meets his Nirmala Maharaj Ji,will press for there inductions(May be first time in history) in Nirmala order also.Das is from Nirmala side but not a gay.

Anyway Das also want to bring another over here that there are at least two insatnces in Triya Charitar(of Dasham Guru Darbar,Written by Dashmesh Pitah ),Which mention homosexuality.Was Guru wrong when he mentions that in storys targetted to preach Sikhs practical way of life ?

all i can say is that i have YET to laugh as hard as i did when i saw all this stuff. i can't believe i missed so much comic relief on SA!

aguptkaur... i seriously don't understand you.

the very first time you came onto SA, you told us to stop harping on and on about unimportant stuff and focus on the important things.

so what exactly is it that you're doing here?

is this important? in what way? and what concrete evidence do you have? and exactly why are you trying to malign others with your false claims?

if you are so concerned with this issue of your friend being abused, then perhaps your friend (rather than you) should take this issue up with the authorities.

i could go on and on, but i've since decided that i will only address important topics, as you so succinctly suggested a very long time ago.

and this debate with you, in my opinion, is probably the least important or informative one at this moment in time.

but thanks for the laughs! it's great stress relief!