~ Japji Sahib Katha by Srimati Guruma ~

SAadmin

~ Japji Sahib Katha by Srimati Guruma ~

Here are the download links:

Japji sahib katha is divided into 2 parts- part 1, part 2:

http://www.gurmarag.net/SikhAwareness/Audi...imati%20Guruma/

Download from bottom part 1 and then top one part 2. And its not recommended for dial up users, because of the size it will take forever.

enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

chatanga, these days any person wearing sadhu color with tika seems bjp, rss to over-parnoia sikhs.

as much as you complain about Sikhs being over-paranoid and having hinduphobia (which I agree with for the most part, you also over generalise about the state of Sikhs today, especially when you talk about sikhs that have no sampardayee connection. Not every 'mainstream' Sikh is a missionary, and you shouldn't conclude that they are.

as much as you complain about Sikhs being over-paranoid and having hinduphobia (which I agree with for the most part, you also over generalise about the state of Sikhs today, especially when you talk about sikhs that have no sampardayee connection. Not every 'mainstream' Sikh is a missionary, and you shouldn't conclude that they are.

sorry where did i mention sikhs have no samparda connection and over generalise about the state of sikhs today? please show me? and quote me too.

seriously guys, im sure that there was a woman high up in the bjpwho was in the news recently for some crimes or soemthing. i thought it was this gurumaa. am i wrong?

the sadhu colours i can put up with, but the face-painting ? you can keep it.

where is the face painting now yaar?

uma bharati, name rings a bell. thats probbaly the one i was thinking about. i dont follow news outside of panjab much. i just remember that there was a right stink about something she said/did. can anyone enlighten me what she was supposed to have done/said?

sorry to everyone concerned.

chatanga

On Gurumaa's website i found this:

Who is God?

No one! It is just a fabrication and imagination of charlatans to keep man away from his own truth. God is just an idea, a belief created by smart people to fool you, rule on you. There is no God sitting up above in sky. If you ask a pig who is god then maybe that pig will think of some super pig and same goes with dogs, cats, rats, and human beings too assume that God is some super human power thus we have our father in heaven.

God is an imaginary dream created by men so that they can entertain themselves and exploit others. So the priest says that there is Father, holiest of holy, all powerful one who is taking care of this world and will take care of you too, provided you keep the priest happy. Man finds solace in this system, so imaginary god has been given real homes - temples, gurdwaras, synagogues, mosques and so on. God is a fiction, a fairy tale. Every religion has its own and every religion says ours is the best. So there are a lot of gods and gods and a lot of god vendors, retailers who sell you this idea. Don’t be fooled!

If i am correct this means she does not believe in a creator. If i am wrong please correct me.

On Gurumaa's website i found this:

Who is God?

No one! It is just a fabrication and imagination of charlatans to keep man away from his own truth. God is just an idea, a belief created by smart people to fool you, rule on you. There is no God sitting up above in sky. If you ask a pig who is god then maybe that pig will think of some super pig and same goes with dogs, cats, rats, and human beings too assume that God is some super human power thus we have our father in heaven.

God is an imaginary dream created by men so that they can entertain themselves and exploit others. So the priest says that there is Father, holiest of holy, all powerful one who is taking care of this world and will take care of you too, provided you keep the priest happy. Man finds solace in this system, so imaginary god has been given real homes - temples, gurdwaras, synagogues, mosques and so on. God is a fiction, a fairy tale. Every religion has its own and every religion says ours is the best. So there are a lot of gods and gods and a lot of god vendors, retailers who sell you this idea. Don’t be fooled!

If i am correct this means she does not believe in a creator. If i am wrong please correct me.

You've missed the point of what is said. She has spoken against the Dogma of God, the business of God, God being used as a weapon of fear to control the people that is preached by the so-called heads of Religion.

she is saying don't be fooled by those who put fear in your of God, those that try to sell you God, those are the ones who have nothing to do God. God used by them is False, nothing but a tool to exploit others.

Don't read the words alone, but read what the word are trying to tell you, their intention. Rid yourself of preconceived ideas of God and it will make more sense.