Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

3 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Was it Faust? Who wanted to be what the world needed, wanted to heal it? And so he makes a deal with the devil to be given the maya to do so, only to watch it all pave his road to hell? That's Jagi Vasudev and his character best case. Best case. 

Who was Faust bro?

Bhul chuk maaf

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/27/2022 at 5:21 AM, Sat1176 said:

I've been searching for answers to this problem for months now and it was bugging me  badly. I keep on falling in asleep whilst doing simran even though gurmukhs keep on telling me to try and remain awake. Nothing is working but I think I may have come across a solution.

In Simran Gyan file 32 on www.akathkatha.in Bhai Satnaam Singh says that one must not remain in sunn for more than 30 minutes. You should set an alarm that wakes you up every 30 mins so you don't spend longer than this in this state. He says we need to learn to go beyond Sunn and enter the state of Sehaj. We need to spend more time listening to shabads rather than falling asleep in Sunn. He said it will happen but you need to learn to bring yourself out of sunn and start the process again.

Just need to find a vibrating alarm system so I don't wake the rest of the family up. Anyone got any ideas?

Something like this.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/TabTime-Vibrating-Alarm-Reminder-Watch/dp/B0855ZRNFG/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?adgrpid=102760464886&gclid=Cj0KCQiAosmPBhCPARIsAHOen-P8o90ZVxBZEbG2OmdMfVyWT8tM4AO_yogX0Aes07MJyTRpu3MvveQaAiRtEALw_wcB&hvadid=446637826485&hvdev=c&hvlocphy=9044954&hvnetw=g&hvqmt=e&hvrand=4813379324227199873&hvtargid=kwd-490229337032&hydadcr=21046_1806757&keywords=watch%2Bwith%2Bvibration%2Balarm&qid=1643289839&sr=8-1-spons&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyOU81UVgwUlg3SkhXJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTgzMjQ5M1ZLQ0dQU1JGRlYwMSZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwNjQ0MjI2M1A2WjAwOEhPVVhZVyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX2F0ZiZhY3Rpb249Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU&th=1

Waheguru Ji

Bhai Simranjeet Singh Ji answered a similar question.

• 3 weeks later...

Found the following interesting article on the Net which I thought of sharing with the Sangat here

Generally, I don’t discuss this, as most people wouldn’t understand or believe what I say, or they might try to label me as imbalanced or mentally ill (their issue). But, since you asked…

I will tell you the simplest, most basic experience that I have almost every time that I meditate.

Kundalini awakened spontaneously in me 2.5 years ago. For the first year I really couldn’t meditate at all because it was too activating. There was so much energy moving in my body that I had to dance or do yoga in order to get some relief.

Kundalini has since calmed. It is a kinder and gentler experience now, generally not overwhelming (except at times.)

Now when I meditate, in that moment when my mind is first quiet, when I drop into awareness/total presence, I feel (and see) a horizontal expansiveness, a oneness with all there is, a tapping into a collective consciousness. And it always makes me laugh! It’s like the cosmic joke is that I believed for a time (yet again) that I was separate. So when I tap back into the oneness I realize that I was fooled again!

I see this as the never ending 3D to 5D toggle. And I guess I can’t stay in 5D because I have a body. So back and forth I go, and thank goodness, with a laugh. 😂

I don’t know if this is helpful in any way, but this is what I experience 🙏🏼♥️

On 5/27/2022 at 2:07 PM, Guest Guest said:

Why religions talk about mukti? Are they anti-Life? 

Some prisoners choose to stay in prison or recidivate because the familiarity of said prison is less scary than living free. They're institutionalized. So are we. 

Furthermore there are a variety of Muktes, which one you free enough to receive?

Or stay a happy little prisoner and recidivate after a brief release. It's all perfect in the end. 

More food for thought. Of the variety of living states and bodies we manifest in for periods of time, the physical body is...the death state. That's why it's rotting bro. This is the most necrotic state, slowest, densest, most limited, most painful. Most people who sell their souls for profit, use said profit to medicate all the pains of the flesh, which doesn't even work, just destroys them faster. And in this pursuit of bits of dust we lose our souls for long periods of time. 

Wouldn't it be nice to be free of death, and free of life? Be truly free? You can still take a body after Mukte, it's just not this ignorant, out of control, succession of meat sacks with amnesia.