Jump to content

Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I agree with what someone has said I will like. Please don't lecture me on what I should and shouldn't like. I'm not aware of liking any post with nindaya and recall only liking one post today by S

Was listening to Giani/Bhai Paramjit Singh Ji Khalsa (Anandpur Sahib Wale) live on SikhChannel last night and must say I was really impressed with this guy's katha. His topic was naam simran. I will r

I pretty much never intervene in conflict but I think it’s necessary right now This portion of the site is dedicated to sharing experiences. Simple. No arguments, no treguni posts. Nothing. 

Posted Images

Guest Singh3161

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh ji guru pyareo. 

Requesting to all respected members please must watch this video. 

 

Hope it will help you all☺

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 8/12/2020 at 7:29 AM, sarabatam said:

We all on this path and learning together, here is my 2 cents- step by step process is not essential for everyone especially if one has tasted the direct path -grabbed narsingh directly (-narsingh symbolism of pure live atma-pure awareness) available all the time to everyone or narsingh(pure awareness) have grabbed you, even if its not essential then  baby step by step process is highly recommended and safe for everyone as my veers lucky,soulfinder and sat pointed out- worked so hard/ lived example expereince on this thread to help others as there are some really good reasons for that-

- Direct path alone is absolutely dangerous (living on razor edge sword its like hanging up a thread in high altitude)  its not childs pay, its not yogi play its matter of grace but it will deprived you of everything-sleep you be in gyan jagrath, tired during day- while at job, cant funciton in gristh jevan, basic relationship, anti social, immense amount of bairaag, no hobbies, you be live  awake but dead -hapazard awakening is very hard and emotionally and body tolling but dead while on this direct path,  our sikh mahapursh would never propagate direct path as a general rule because there is no fall back- there are no steps, there is no grounding,  when you fall  you fall- miserably than try again again there are no stages advancement either you get swallowed alive in surrender devotion to atma or live it directly via gyan and become one with it or you not. 1 OR 0 non dual smadhi point.

- There is saying you are entire ocean in a drop, imagine entire atomic atma grabbing this empty vessel- called body, without any preparations your thoughts/mind/ego be obliterated eaten alive by immense force of chaitna/Narsingha- pure awareness/consciouness. It effects your way of being with paradigm shift in much more more profound way  will take time reintegrate pure alive awareness back in your body fully once it does then there is harmony. I was also explained this by sant jagjit singh harkhowale in a similiar way. 

- Direct path or not, everyone needs grounding in our sikh tradition- sargun bhakti-nine form of devotion towards sri guru granth sahib ji, shabad surat.

Thats why sri guru granth sahib ji and our sikh mahapursh have given an framework- bhagti- sargun, seva, gurbani  vahiguru mool mantar mantar abhyas kirtan, shabad surat with direct aim to get to direct path step by step slowly,  its very safe for everyone. One can also tries the direct path (bhagti of self) while in those states while you have build up the ladder via- bhagti, seva, kirtan, shabad surat- fall back/grounding- No problem!, Fall back is safe you are back in body - senses, where you also feel bliss of kirtan, nine different forms of seva of sri guru granth sahib ji, shabad dhun then try try again slowly, sure its absolutely frustrating (especially if there is direct path-nirgun chaitan bhram -LIVE/ALL THE TIME-available moment to moment for everyone as backdrop ) you need pateince/steele nerve but trust me is safe, safe and safe for seekers especially in this western world where you gotta do your job, feed your family, raise your kids.

Sant baba isher singh ji rara sahib barsi coming up, i invite everyone who respect saints to read ishavar amalok, framework is given there. 

Narsingh-reference:

 

 

What you mean by Direct Path? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

What you mean by Direct Path? 

Was wondering the same thing. Do you mean the Buddhist system of meditation on the breath and other body parts etc?

You mentioned Ishavar Amalok,any english version vailable ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Guest
On 8/12/2020 at 7:29 AM, sarabatam said:

 

- Direct path alone is absolutely dangerous (living on razor edge sword its like hanging up a thread in high altitude)  its not childs pay, its not yogi play its matter of grace but it will deprived you of everything-sleep you be in gyan jagrath, tired during day- while at job, cant funciton in gristh jevan, basic relationship, anti social, immense amount of bairaag, no hobbies, you be live  awake but dead -hapazard awakening is very hard and emotionally and body tolling but dead while on this direct path,  our sikh mahapursh would never propagate direct path as a general rule because there is no fall back- there are no steps, there is no grounding,  when you fall  you fall- miserably than try again again there are no stages advancement either you get swallowed alive in surrender devotion to atma or live it directly via gyan and become one with it or you not. 1 OR 0 non dual smadhi point.

 

Even after anyone does Simran they sit in Silence, so I don't know what are you talking about? "Sukhman de Ghar raag sunn, Sunn Mandal live lai"  So many people do breath meditation never heard anyone saying its dangerous. what u mean by swallowed alive? Even Sikh Mahapursh we call them marr-jevrah. 

So they are dead while alive & live beautiful life. Some say when one gets enlightened they cannot handle energy. So if after grace, God gives darshan & we cannot handle it then I don't know how come that's true?? Is grace is there to kill us? "IF God is merciful why would it destroy us" I don't buy that.why He would reveal to us when God knows we cannot handle him. If we cannot handle God then why it is called Sat, Chit, Aanad.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Even after anyone does Simran they sit in Silence, so I don't know what are you talking about? "Sukhman de Ghar raag sunn, Sunn Mandal live lai"  So many people do breath meditation never heard anyone saying its dangerous. what u mean by swallowed alive? Even Sikh Mahapursh we call them marr-jevrah. 

So they are dead while alive & live beautiful life. Some say when one gets enlightened they cannot handle energy. So if after grace, God gives darshan & we cannot handle it then I don't know how come that's true?? Is grace is there to kill us? "IF God is merciful why would it destroy us" I don't buy that.why He would reveal to us when God knows we cannot handle him. If we cannot handle God then why it is called Sat, Chit, Aanad.  

I meant killing thoughts  and ego not body i agree poor choice of words. Not kill literally just metaphor. There is also idea of transferring energy to our bhaugti. Another great reason to have shastar with you all the time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sarabatam said:

I meant killing thoughts  and ego not body i agree poor choice of words. Not kill literally just metaphor. There is also idea of transferring energy to our bhaugti. Another great reason to have shastar with you all the time.

explain about shastar

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/26/2020 at 12:39 AM, sarabatam said:

No english translation÷pg 104

 

 

21816845_sehajsamadhi-1.JPG.f3cec26e40aae52e2c15ff7d10ee2553.JPG

 

 

@Jageera veer.  I can try translating it for you.  Pls all, correct me wherever required.🙏

1. If it's a moving river or if it's a calm lake - water 💧 it is,,  similarly it's 'chit'- your concious state-  stable or not.

2. If you can differentiate between 'samadhi'and 'uthaan' then that's  'asamadhi' and if you can find and feel a place which is equivalent to them then that's Sehaj samadhi**

3.if you are aware of 'Bhrahm' in all that's Brahmkaar like water in each wave is water anyway

** in his servant veer ji and lucky veerji's conversation somewhere I remember reading this kind of experience  where he says he was at a different plane.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Soulfinder said:

Very happy to share as does help with simran a lot.

Thankyou. I find yoga to be excellent aswell. Amazing for the body and very relaxing. I believe that it’s totally underrrated and studies have shown that it improves many psychological and stress issues, in many cases more than some therapies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Rattan
On 8/10/2020 at 3:10 PM, Guest Man said:

My eyes become red when I do simran. I am curious about it. Can someone please explain me why it happens?

If you focus too long they will become watery but not sure about the redness.

Link to post
Share on other sites

About a couple of years ago I started practicing chakra meditations and meditation that forcefully activates your pineal gland.  I wanted to enhance my simran jaap in some way and was hoping that this would help.  Unfortunately, this has some really aggressive side effects.  I have come to understand that this maybe a kundalini awakening and there is sometimes a purging stage - I don't know if this is true or not.  

However, the right hand side of my body still vibrates and I can feel the energy coiling up my back.  At first the vibrations were so strong that my whole body used to shake, which brought about anxiety and panic attacks.   I still have lots of other side effects but I won't go in to that now. 

I have since stopped and only do naam simran and paath and this has helped to settle my energy.  

My question to anyone who can answer is, why is the energy in my right hand side still vibrating? 

Also, my advice to everyone is to stick to the teachings in Sikhi - there's no short cut and no better method of safely opening up your dasam duar.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Guest Em Kaur said:

About a couple of years ago I started practicing chakra meditations and meditation that forcefully activates your pineal gland.  I wanted to enhance my simran jaap in some way and was hoping that this would help.  Unfortunately, this has some really aggressive side effects.  I have come to understand that this maybe a kundalini awakening and there is sometimes a purging stage - I don't know if this is true or not.  

However, the right hand side of my body still vibrates and I can feel the energy coiling up my back.  At first the vibrations were so strong that my whole body used to shake, which brought about anxiety and panic attacks.   I still have lots of other side effects but I won't go in to that now. 

I have since stopped and only do naam simran and paath and this has helped to settle my energy.  

My question to anyone who can answer is, why is the energy in my right hand side still vibrating? 

Also, my advice to everyone is to stick to the teachings in Sikhi - there's no short cut and no better method of safely opening up your dasam duar.

 

You weren’t ready for it. Practice naam and applying gurbani more. I found that after my kundalini rose naturally and I was applying the gyan of gurbani to my life properly, doing naam simran properly etc, ie when my faith became unshakable, I did it again and it’s amazing. 
 

When I practiced kundalini yoga many years ago and had the rising, I wasn’t ready and hadn’t pushed through and become stronger in my faith and life yet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...