Meditation - My Experiance, Am I Allowed To Share?

On 10/12/2020 at 6:39 AM, ragnarok said:

Haumai naavay naal virodh hai. Doay na vasai khataey.

wjkk wjkf

Bro, is the above a Gurbani verse?

Are you referring to the tuk below?

ਹਉਮੈ ਨਾਵੈ ਨਾਲਿ ਵਿਰੋਧੁ ਹੈ ਦੁਇ ਨ ਵਸਹਿ ਇਕ ਠਾਇ ॥
haumai nāvai nāl virōdh hai dui n vasah ik thāi .

Bhul chuk maaf

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

wjkk wjkf

Bhul chuk maaf

Yes. 

Idk if its gurbani

17 hours ago, paapiman said:

wjkk wjkf

Bhul chuk maaf

This is a hukam from Guru Amardas in Raag Vadhans on Ank 560. A link is posted below

https://www.sikhitothemax.org/shabad?id=2155&q=hnnvh&type=0&source=all&highlight=24618

Guest ragmala
14 hours ago, Sat1176 said:

Not quite anulom-vilom. He quotes the pangti

sūr sar sōs lai sōm sar pōkh lai jugat kar marat s sanabandh kījai .

Heat up the sun energy of the right nostril, and cool down the moon energy of the left nostril; practicing this breathcontrol, bring them into perfect balance.

He is only inhaling via right nostril (sun) and exhaling via left (moon). You do not alternate.

thanks for the clarification ji 🙏

• 1 month later...
On 5/25/2021 at 6:03 AM, Sat1176 said:

Sant Waryam Ji Singh gave this instruction.

Left Inhale 3 recitations of Waheguru 

Hold (x2) 6 recitations of Waheguru 

Exhale 3 recitations of Waheguru 

So basically its a ratio of 1:2:1.  

I was never able to find a good resource teaching on kumbakh, 

Swami Rama Ji was really close with Sant Waryam Singh Ji. I find him to be genuine, so I follow his methods. I do this about 10 mins in morning. Here are two vides that helped me. might help you as well. 

• 4 months later...

After meeting God, can a human take rebirth? He does not need to go into different joons?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji told moola Khatri that I will come again so it means Enlightened person can come again. But when we read Gurbani, many times it says Janam Maran dukh nasaa so there is no more birth and death. my question is then if there is no birth or death then what’s left?

Jeev atma does not take any physical body then what it does?  Can you request God to send you again in human form without having to go into different joons?

On 9/30/2021 at 8:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

1)After meeting God, can a human take rebirth?

2)He does not need to go into different joons?

3)Guru Nanak Dev Ji told moola Khatri that I will come again so it means Enlightened person can come again. But when we read Gurbani, many times it says Janam Maran dukh nasaa so there is no more birth and death. my question is then if there is no birth or death then what’s left?

4)Jeev atma does not take any physical body then what it does?  

5)Can you request God to send you again in human form without having to go into different joons?

Following are my views of your queries:

1) No, because the soul jeev atma has reunited and merged into that Supreme Being who is beyond births and deaths, who is ajoonee.

2)  No because if he goes into any joonee, be it even the state of Vishnu Jee or any other avatar or prophet,  then what was the need to devote to the Highest Being Waheguru Akal Purukh.

You see the bhakti of the Highest who is ajoonee, takes you directo to Him for once and ever, not any other wise or means or substitutes.

3) If Guru Nanak told anybody that He will come back, that is because, He being the manifestation of Waheguru Akal Purukh as it has been hapening since Aad Jugad, comes time after time, to deliver the message or jugtee of how to attach ourselves to that Aad Sach, Supreme Truth known as Satnam.

He may for sure not come in the same swaroop as 600 years back, nor same family, nor place of birth, that is entirely upon His Mauj, the main thing is to recognize that Power of Sat Shabad, for that we have to go to Gurbani, to check if it is Truth or falsehood, for that we have to carefully read and understand each shabad Guru Jee tells us in Gurbani, and nos just blindly recite it as parrots.

But then too, I suppose it will be very difficult, for our petty mind, for we are so used to see who talks, and pay no attention to what is talked about. We get fueled very quickly and in out of ignorance and fear, we may harm or abuse that Bhagat, Sant Jan, Gurmukh, like many misbehaved with our Guru Sahiban, for not recognizing and understanding what they said, but stuck into their deep ignorant manmat.

Nobody can ever recognize a True Gurmukh, a Guru da pyaraa, unless he catches us by our arm and pulls us towards him.

The reality of any saint, mahapurukh, is not in their outer appearances or attire, it is more to their close union with that Satnam, when one goes within ourselves in the spiritual realms, and see their Noor or Shabad swaroop.

4) Jeev atma does not take any body, because then the drop of  water has merged into the Infinite Ocean of Truth, Satnam and become one with IT.

It is no more a drop, but, it has become the Ocean itself by His apaar kirpa.

5) The question of requesting anything just does not arise, because, as said above, before, the drop of water under delusion was a limited individual, but now having shattered those barriers of maya and mind with the guidance of Shabad Guru, has become one with that Sat Shabad/Satnam.

On 9/30/2021 at 1:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

After meeting God, can a human take rebirth? He does not need to go into different joons?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji told moola Khatri that I will come again so it means Enlightened person can come again. But when we read Gurbani, many times it says Janam Maran dukh nasaa so there is no more birth and death. my question is then if there is no birth or death then what’s left?

Jeev atma does not take any physical body then what it does?  Can you request God to send you again in human form without having to go into different joons?

No point in worrying / discussing this. You will be whatever your mind want. इंशाल्लाह 
 ਅਲਖ ਨਿਰੰਜਨ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/30/2021 at 12:25 AM, Guest Guest said:

Good question. We are all prisoners. We did not chose to take birth and play out this game. Even if you are born into heaven, you are still chained. Goal is liberation to become free, to ascend. To do that we raise your vibration and light-en up mentally/physically. Anyways your question is what happens after, if there's no birth and death. You become a free soul, you can go anywhere, your natural state is 1 billion times more joyous than, lets say, king of the whole world in perfect health.

Don' you read gurbani? There are countless indescribable worlds, there's no end. Also your desires are fulfilled, and at the same time you are desire less. Just peace. Maybe then you "merge" with God consciousness. Its simply complete freedom. 

Gurus , Awatars come as Jeewan mukatas on Earth.. unlike we people they are not bounded to karmas.. They come on Earth to liberate jeevs like us.. I have heard from a brahmgyani that paramatma is always present on Earth in sargun form(sometimes as saints, sometimes as brahmgyani, sometimes as Awatars)..In Sukhmani Sahib also it's written Brahmgyani aap nirankar.... as nirgun he is everywhere.. 

On 10/18/2021 at 11:35 PM, GurjantGnostic said:

While roles appeared to be played the Ten Guru Saibhan were Nehkalank, Akal Purakh themself. 

So glad to see that at least there is someone who is enougly blessed, to recognize that there is no comparison of any entity to Guru Jee, the highest expression of absolute and ultimate TRUTH.

EKAS BIN SABH DANDH HAE.

GURU, GOBIND, DAU KHARAY, KAAKAY LAGUU PAAY, BALHAREE GURU APNAY JIN GOBIND DHEEO BATAAE.

If no Guru Jee, then Gobind(God/Lord) not possible for anybody, even if, not 10, or 100, or even countless avatars may come. 

Following are some lines dedicated to beloved Guru Jee:

Mera Man Lochai gur darshan taa-ee
Bilap karay chaatrik kee ni-aa-ee
Trikhaa na utarai shaant na aavai
Bin Darshan Sant pi-aaray jee-o
Hao gholee jee-o ghol ghumaa-ee
Gur darshan sant pi-aaray jee-o

Tayraa much suhaavaa jee-o sahaj dhun baanee
Chir ho-aa daykhay saaring paanee
Dhan so days jahaa too(n) vasi-aa
Mayray sajan meet muraaray jee-o
Hao gholee hao ghol ghumaa-ee